DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

I dont fox w/ Max but these are cool. Holloween AirmaX 360..

• u could def scare some kids wit those ^^^^^

• I haven't seen a kicks thread lately...

I was parusing the interweb at 3am this morning and found out these were being launched today so I rolled out of bed at 8am to head to Niketown so I could cop these, snitches.

They weren't open yet but dude opens the doors for kids who want their launch. Dope as hell. What do you think? I shoulda got two pairs? I'm slapping myself now.

This is how the whole thread began. Curious how often you rocked these since June 2?

Not once. They match my collection of 30+ unworn shoes and 20 unworn tees.

u could def scare some kids wit those ^^^^^

I like the extra sole but the "bubbles" on the toecap are wack-attack.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    The only Air Max 95's I would rock are the OG neon yellow joints.

You don't know shit.

True, but I can still have a preference for colors.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

You scare me sometimes.

You scare me sometimes.

Im not coppin - Im just sayin.

Youth sizes only.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    The kids' ones from last year were fresh. They were low vandals I think, gright green and black with red highlite, and an embroidered scar on them. Frankenfresh!

• HamHam 872 Posts
    copped:

• Anyone know the name/style # of these Gucci highs?

Gil Arenas is gonna come out w/ multiple versions of his new shoe during the NBA season. The Gil-II-Zero.

This some real.... shit.

The Background Story
    This was a concept that adidas came up with last spring after I wore a special edition shoe on a West Coast trip when I hit the game winner against Seattle. Everybody was asking me like, ???Where did you get those from???? I was like, ???Yeah, they???re mine. They???re a one-of-one. They???re a special edition that I just have. They???re not out in stores.??? So I gave that pair to one of the ball kids in L.A. at the Clippers game, and that was the end of that.

I told adidas how everybody went crazy for that special pair and so we came up with the idea: ???What if we came up with the GilIIZero, where I have 20 different versions of my next shoe? You know, have them come out in different cities, have all different release dates. It???s never been done before. It will be something different and let???s see how people respond to it.???[/b]

• ^sounds cool, city-exclusive releases of your shoe and all...

in other news:

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Gil Arenas is gonna come out w/ multiple versions of his new shoe during the NBA season. The Gil-II-Zero.

This some real.... shit.

The Background Story
    This was a concept that adidas came up with last spring after I wore a special edition shoe on a West Coast trip when I hit the game winner against Seattle. Everybody was asking me like, ???Where did you get those from???? I was like, ???Yeah, they???re mine. They???re a one-of-one. They???re a special edition that I just have. They???re not out in stores.??? So I gave that pair to one of the ball kids in L.A. at the Clippers game, and that was the end of that.

I told adidas how everybody went crazy for that special pair and so we came up with the idea: ???What if we came up with the GilIIZero, where I have 20 different versions of my next shoe? You know, have them come out in different cities, have all different release dates. It???s never been done before. It will be something different and let???s see how people respond to it.???[/b]

Woah woah...that's Poster child for NBA Live. Hood dudes love him. Adidas commercial is bangin'. He's kinda hot right now. I wonder how many he's going to make for each city?

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Anybody know where I can find these 578s online (besides Zappos, they're out of 12s)?
    I'm brand new to the shoe resource game. Please to haelp.

Anybody know where I can find these 578s online (besides Zappos, they're out of 12s)?

I look at eastbay and nuthin popped up.

What' sthe big west coast store w/ a good website. i forgot the damn name.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    After further research, it appears that they have been discontinued, which explains why only limited sizes are available. Damn.

After further research, it appears that they have been discontinued, which explains why only limited sizes are available. Damn.

Ebay?

• After further research, it appears that they have been discontinued, which explains why only limited sizes are available. Damn.

Ebay?

Yeah, I would try Ebay..but honestly, I dont think it would be that hard to find that shoe(even if it was recently discontinued. Unless its rare or something I dont know about. Have you tried to Google the model and official colorway description?

• Options

I got a spot near me that has a stash of NB's, I'll check there tomorrow or tonight. If you're interested PM me your number in case I find them and you still need them.

EDIT## Forget it, just went there and all they had were 574's. Sorry, good luck though.

• What do yall think about these new Puma's?
    img src=http://www.karmaloop.com/Vendor/PUM/zoom/345487-02Slvrzoom1.jpg?

(can't let this thread die down now! Where's the new posts at, people?)

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts

Those are cool.

Here's my most recent purchase, clean and simple:

looks like they were modeled after a tootsie roll wrapper

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

I can't seem to find this particular colorway online (these are kinda nice though), but I do know that Journey's used to carry these. They no longer have 'em on their website, but I bet you could still find them in some of their locations. I'm taking my niece to the mall today so I'll check for you.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if 578's show up in Famous Footwear or something.

looks like they were modeled after a tootsie roll wrapper

Or some old pro-keds.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    so i bought those air max i posted a bit ago and also some of the lumberjack stabs

i did see some air max 90s at the store that i havent seen online or at other stores. they were a white with a salmon color and had a spiral design on the toe area
    kinda cool. i got a shirt at the crib i know would look flavor with them
    anyone know which kicks im talkin about?

• Havent seen those 90's..I think I about to hook up a pair of 90's on NikeID.com. I have made so many different colorways on there and never actually purchased them. It might be about time to do it. I know ive seen several different custom designed Nike's posted on here since they started offering the service..but I would like to see some Max 90's specifically. Anyone got a pair(or more) to show off?

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    These Umbro by Kim Jones are super ill.

What do yall think about these new Puma's?

There just a Nike Vandals BITE.