What kinda women u pimpin in those?

its all about the outfit young jedi

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    copped these:

mad comfy

• I just scooped these for 27 doll hairs:

Fake Finds!

• Never been a big fan of the Stabs, but I like these! Nice and simple:

• Serious moon boot action. I remember these J's, not these colors though. These joints look mad 'cuse/bronconation.

• those arent fakes? Theres a zillion colors of Jordans(all the old models..and from China) at any flea market,convientant store,hood shop,etc around here.

• I don't think so, they are from pickyourshoes, that site is legit. Everything I've ordered from them has been straight. They do look kinda suspect though, don't they?

• those arent fakes? Theres a zillion colors of Jordans(all the old models..and from China) at any flea market,convientant store,hood shop,etc around here.

Nah, those are real.

Where are those stabs from? I haven't seen them around.

• Who fux with the Weapons?

Nah, those are real.

Where are those stabs from? I haven't seen them around.

Found 'em on the 'bay form a legit seller, double money back guarantee on authenticity even. I think I will cop next paychek if available.

• Who fux with the Weapons?]

people with bad taste. the og ones worn by magic and bird were cool, but there have been advancements in the sneaker world since then. if you play ball in these you will lose about 3 inches off of your vertical.

• pesapesa 16 Posts

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

I copped these yesterday. Not the hat though.

The kind of girls that you're definitely not pimpin in these bozo.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

WE CAN BOTH GO DOWN TO ANY PARKIN LOT IN NYC AND YOU SPORT YO TOMS OR SAVIN PRIVATE RYAN JOKERS AND ILL SPORT MY PURPLE REEBOKS AND WELL SEE WHO HAS MORE...

just picked these up for back to school...

Late Pass.

Who fux with the Weapons?

I do. I only own a Red/White/&Blue pair and dont see myself coppin anymore. I might cop the Celtics colorway and thats it.

I used to ball in them back when they first dropped. I wouldnt now.

• jimeyjimey 279 Posts
    recommend me some good onlinestores for sneakers in the us please...

• What kind of sneakers do you want?

www.ebay.com is certainly always an option, just be sure to read feedback before buying.

• Who fux with the Weapons?

I do. I only own a Red/White/&Blue pair and dont see myself coppin anymore. I might cop the Celtics colorway and thats it.

I used to ball in them back when they first dropped. I wouldnt now.

Yeah I have the Dr. J olympic highs, I like them. They are white with navy, maroon, and a gold colored star. I have a couple pairs of lows too. I would pick up another pair if I saw a colorway I liked, but I never see them anymore. I don't really do patent leather, and the only ones I've seen lately have that all over them.

Celtics weapons with Garnett Celts jersey =

• jimeyjimey 279 Posts
    What kind of sneakers do you want?

www.ebay.com is certainly always an option, just be sure to read feedback before buying.
    i need the air max 87

Celtics Weapons w/ Garnett Celts Jersey =

Yes, if this was 1997......

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

WE CAN BOTH GO DOWN TO ANY PARKIN LOT IN NYC AND YOU SPORT YO TOMS OR SAVIN PRIVATE RYAN JOKERS AND ILL SPORT MY PURPLE REEBOKS AND WELL SEE WHO HAS MORE...

Give me AN INTERSECTION !

• DAWN OF THE DEAD

Greystone/Night Purple =

• Damn, they getting silly with all the Air Trainers now..didnt know they had all those colourways..last pair I bought was the premium leather ones.
    Those Pegasus are dope, though.