DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• LuminLumin 807 Posts

Copped on Sale(2nd pair of Jordan)

how much were those
    i need them

$100 down from $150.

They sat on the shelf of my local Jimmy Jazz for a minute.
    Cats were movin on to the retro XI lo in blue black or white.
    These Burgundy joints are last year limited releases. Perfect for the Fall w/ some Earftone steez. Or I can get 80's on a mofo and rock the classic B-Boy combo of Burgundy and Charcoal Grey flam-a-lama.

Like I said - my second paiof Jordans after holdin back in the game for 20 years.

Im waitin for the XX2 5/8ths in Black. My White ones are crazy comfy.

im not a jordan dude
    those are the only ones i mess with
    not bad for a hundo

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    no.

A lady like myself works them the right way.

i feel that. no amended.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Copped

Offroad Knobby Tire Steez.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Copped

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    A couple years ago I found these and a pair of Jordan I's at a thrift store for like $3 each. They were too big for me at the time (11.5, I was a 9.5-10) so I gave the Jordans to M*rs and threw these in my shoe graveyard. Well, since then my damn feet grew and now I'm wearing size 10.5-11, pulled these out the closet and they're comfy as hell.

Anyways, what the hell are they? I've had a couple Nike heads I know jock 'em while they're scratching their head. I figure maybe one of you foolios can help.

• I can dig those..not sure what they are though

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

No they didn't.

No they didn't.

I can fuck w/ these, but i dont like the materials.

Theyre like the Hulk Dunks.

The Old Spice's are Clean.

Im thinkin theyre Tennis joints circa mid -late 80's.

those are kinda hot, but you shoulda kept the 1's

• Herm,

They are Nike Mac Attacks from 1985, worn by John McEnroe. There was a full tennis line which had the checkerboard Nike logo to match as well. I have a pair with the orignal box from Japan. $3 is a major come up on them and fortunately they haven't been retroed by Nike yet and will hopefully stay that way...

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

what are these?

• SyminSymin 999 Posts

Copped

copped these from ross for $20 and had to cut off the knobs with a pocket knife so i could ride my bike without problems.

Herm,

They are Nike Mac Attacks from 1985, worn by John McEnroe. There was a full tennis line which had the checkerboard Nike logo to match as well. I have a pair with the orignal box from Japan. $3 is a major come up on them and fortunately they haven't been retroed by Nike yet and will hopefully stay that way...

And these other dudes claim to be Nike heads...pshhhhh! Free_Jah_Cure just murdered you on your own shit, hoLmeses!

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it!

Herm

P.S. BSides88...I've never liked Jordans. M*rs on the other hand, does. I look out for my folks!

And oh yeah...Symin, without the knobs those look like they'd be proper. Nice find!

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    And oh yeah...Symin, without the knobs those look like they'd be proper. Nice find!
    45 minutes worth of sawing set em straight

what are these?

Old spice dunk low SB

Herm,

And these other dudes claim to be Nike heads...pshhhhh! Free_Jah_Cure just murdered you on your own shit, hoLmeses!

indeed. Except I don't really mess with anything but retro basketball Nikes and the occasional air max, I don't know shit about Tennis and only know a little about air max running. Cool to see people drop knowledge though. Nike has put out so much shit, it's hard to keep up.

Herm, those are pretty wild though. If you ever wanted to sell them, I'm sure there are some Nike vintage heads out there willing to pay quite a bit more than you did for them! Nice find.

Third pair comin up - XX2 5/8 - Fall Steez.

• I've been on an Air Max 90 kick lately and picked up these two purr:

Shouts out to Kicks Hawaii.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts

i had a pair of these shortly after they came out
    seeing those just blew my mind. i forgot i owned them

I've been on an Air Max 90 kick lately and picked up these two purr:

Shouts out to Kicks Hawaii.

i like 90's, but the midsole always cracks, and the ones with the leather toe box crease so fast the shoe is pretty much beat after like a 4 or 5 wears.

i like 90's, but the midsole always cracks, and the ones with the leather toe box crease so fast the shoe is pretty much beat after like a 4 or 5 wears.

I've never had toe crease or midsole cracking issues with my 90s and I wear them all the time. Premiums too with the leather toe. Maybe you got a bad pair?

• Is this Soulstrut or niketalk? Here's a pic of some of my collection...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Is this Soulstrut or niketalk? Here's a pic of some of my collection...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ehhh... kinda weak.

• Did I post mine already? Can't remember.

Neon Laces?

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I'm Vans only right now. Hat on hatteurs: