DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    And my customize game is unfuckwitable (wait till the wellies are done):

My dude, did you really draw clouds and unicorn horns on your shoes?

Step your shoe game up.

Dude is 5 dollars away from some Aqua Socks.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

LOL!

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

The ratio of dunks to aqua socks in the city would be something like 45,000,000:1. The comfort level of aqua socks is light years beyond other shoes.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    damn this is ruthless

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    You talmbout "played out" and your postin Prestos. GTFOHWTB!!!!!!!!!! Prestos........

Ima haze your ass now. I own a gang of Chucks & Jack Purcells as well.

The ratio of dunks to prestos in the city would be something like 45,000:1. The comfort level of prestos is light years beyond other shoes. Your chuck and Purcell game will likely not impress me as superhero logos, and vomit palettes aren't appealing to me. But go ahead and try. My shoe game is refined--when my closet baloons I give shoes to homeless people. Let's battle:

My Id game is way tight

500 pairs of these on Earth:

Too fresh for most to look me in the eyes after they grill em (and you know I rock these with floral button downs):

And my customize game is unfuckwitable (wait till the wellies are done):

the id's are cool, but your midsole is starting to crack and they look kinda worn in. Ditto the purple and aqua themed vans. those are hot though.

The jack purcells are cool, but they look dirty. if you're gonna rock slipons sans socks you gotta replace em pretty often.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I bought these on my recent trip to the Bay, but only 'cause I wasn't really feeling anything else:

(I'm having serious deja vu that I posted this already.)

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    those shoes are HIT! clean those shits up man!

some shit ive been rockin

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

And you stilll haven't posted any pics of what you got. Neither has G Balliando, clearly he must be in the act of being all over your balls.

Still no pictures of your kicks, because you probably don't have any. Really, do you fools have shoes in your closets, or in your private mind foot lockers (wack related). You can keep trying to shit on what I've got, but really it's not for you if you don't own a decent wardrobe (sweatpants, Ecko, Brooklyn Industries, and Triple 5 soul don't count). Little dudes grab your cocks where no one can see you because you aint got shit.

I definitely rocked clouds on kicks, but no unicorn horns. I'm eccentric, there's nothing to apologize for.

Yes, most of my shoes are sullied, but I'm not tripping. I've got a decent rotation, and when they get too dirty I swap 'em out. Thanks for appreciating.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I want some Pet Sounds sneakers, maaaan. Green and yellow and shit.

• Really, do you fools have shoes in your closets, or in your private mind foot lockers (wack related). You can keep trying to shit on what I've got, but really it's not for you if you don't own a decent wardrobe (sweatpants, Ecko, Brooklyn Industries, and Triple 5 soul don't count). Little dudes grab your cocks where no one can see you because you aint got shit.

I definitely rocked clouds on kicks, but no unicorn horns. I'm eccentric, there's nothing to apologize for.

Yes, most of my shoes are sullied, but I'm not tripping. I've got a decent rotation, and when they get too dirty I swap 'em out. Thanks for appreciating.

You cant come into a thread titled "Don't step on my Jordans" and post a bunch of vans and chucks...and then start talking about your "rotation". Vans have never been hot...among sneaker heads. You must be either real young, a member of the Pack, or from a beach town.

By the way, asking people to post their sneakers is almost as gay as taking pictures of your customized-with-a-bic vans, along with the rest of your kicks that are straight off the pages of the urban outfitters catalog. Every pair of sneakers I have ever bought in my life > your collection of hipster influenced hospital shoes.

And you stilll haven't posted any pics of what you got. Neither has G Balliando, clearly he must be in the act of being all over your balls.

but I'm not tripping.

Clearly you are! You extra mad doggie and it's funny. Throwing the kiddie disses cuz you got shit on for a sorry ass sneaker post. Haha!

But hey if you really need me to recap my shoe collection to keep your ass from burning then here you go, attempt to hate all you want, my sneaker game is solid. A sampling of still boxed stuff that I don't wear as often:

Air Force 1 Mid Jordan 1 edition

Air Force 1 Mid '07 Players Edition Midnight Navy/White

Air Max 90 Premium (All leather) Bison

Vandal Hi Black Fives Edition

Dunk Low (Jordunk - J4 edition)

Dunk High

More Vandal Highs

I got plenty more that I wear regularly, dunks, vandals, converse weapon, reebok classic low, some bball kicks, etc.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

You cant come into a thread titled "Don't step on my Jordans" and post a bunch of vans and chucks...and then start talking about your "rotation". Vans have never been hot...among sneaker heads. You must be either real young, a member of the Pack, or from a beach town.

By the way, asking people to post their sneakers is almost as gay as taking pictures of your customized-with-a-bic vans, along with the rest of your kicks that are straight off the pages of the urban outfitters catalog. Every pair of sneakers I have ever bought in my life > your collection of hipster influenced hospital shoes.

Small minds have small thoughts little dude. Vans have never been hot among sneaker heads? What part of the midwest are you in, because out here in New York you can find Vans in shops for sneaker heads, and upon the feet of people who know the deal. I'm sorry, but I just can't get with the idea that being a sneaker head involves rocking only dunks, only jordans, or only nikes. There are so many shoes out there that are fly. I think myself and yourselves are operating in different shoe games.

The thread is titled don't step... but it became a sneaker thread. If people want to hate on my kicks I don't have a problem with that. When I step out I stay fly, and that's what rocking proper kicks is about. I've never rocked bapes, or stussy, or any of that street fashion manga. Trying to label me a hipster is pretty ridiculous, and comes off as a meager attempt at sonning me. Let's please to keep the romance alive in here.

Thank you for posting pics of your shoes G. I am not feeling any of them.

Img src=http://sehlhorst.smugmug.com/photos/65027872-M.jpg>;

• Small minds have small thoughts little dude. Vans have never been hot among sneaker heads? What part of the midwest are you in, because out here in New York you can find Vans in shops for sneaker heads, and upon the feet of people who know the deal.

serious question: how old are you?

• Options
    I'm sorry, but I just can't get with the idea that being a sneaker head involves rocking only dunks, only jordans, or only nikes. There are so many shoes out there that are fly. I think myself and yourselves are operating in different shoe games.

I can get with this. The first time I "snapped a neck" was in '83 when I wore blue, black, and white checkerboard Vans to the bus stop after seeing Spicoli wear them in Fast Times. Second time was with all yellow with black stripe adidas a couple years later that I dug out of a $5 bin at Modell's and promptly handed them to my mom to buy. We used to go nuts over the Larry Bird's vs the Magic Johnson's converse debate, then the NB Worthy's stepped in as a late contender. Adidas were crazy when Run DMC was blowing up. Pumas and Adidas got hot again in early to mid-90's. AirMax has been heavy since '89. Mid to late 90's around here was Adidas, New Balance tech runners, and Nike. For me it's been Nike and New Balance since then, except for those JamMaster Superstars that I picked up.

I like those ID's hemol posted, plus the Vans that were light blue with the pattern on them. The other one's were a bit questionable, especially the Hemol Cloudicorns.

I got maybe 100 pairs upstairs, I've been thinking of rooting through them and pulling out the WTF ones where I bought them after being geeked on too much coffee or something like that and feel bad even donating them to someone. For example...the AirMax90 St. Patty's that came out last year and I bought 2 pairs. 2 pairs too many, they're ugly as sin and smell like swimming pool liner but I'm Irish and feel I owe it to Nike to support their endeavors involving my holiday.

I mowed my lawn in Jordan 6 retro's last year before I hired landscapers. Now I do my dirt in Air Force One lows, white/carolina blue that I bought in '03 and are still comfortable as hell. Also stomp around in those Supreme Delta Force white/white from a couple years back, they're dogged by now but still comfortable. Might have to remove the Zoom and put it in something else, like the Ronaldinho's that y'all slept on.

7-11 has these new things that you can put in coffee that add 40mg of caffiene. They're free and look like the little single-serve half and halfs that you get at a diner. Use a couple, you wind up with posts like this.

I didn't expect you would. You have terrible taste in sneakers.

Just joshin' ya man, I ain't being all serious, I could give a fuck what anybody else is into really, it's just fun to talk shit (this thread wasn't soulstrut enough before). Do your thing. Your self-proclamations of flyness are actually quite entertaining!

• HamHam 872 Posts

Some Dream Team olympic looking joints.

Kinda reminds me of these new 90s I just saw yesterday:

• Options

Just so you know, ID4Shoes is a legit seller and gets them to you in 3 days.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Hemol Cloudicorns

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

Just so you know, ID4Shoes is a legit seller and gets them to you in 3 days.

Yeah, somebody tried to front on them calling them fake a while back but I was in disagreement. I have ordered from them as well and I was very happy with my purchase and with the speed of the shipping. It's really only worth it if you get 2 pairs though, of course.

• Hey guys!

I just skimmed the last few pages of this thread.

Hemols shoes are the only ones I wouldn't be emberassed to wear. Nikes are just to clunky for me.

I DID IT! I POSTED IN THE JORDANS THREAD!

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Small minds have small thoughts little dude. Vans have never been hot among sneaker heads? What part of the midwest are you in, because out here in New York you can find Vans in shops for sneaker heads, and upon the feet of people who know the deal. I'm sorry, but I just can't get with the idea that being a sneaker head involves rocking only dunks, only jordans, or only nikes. There are so many shoes out there that are fly. I think myself and yourselves are operating in different shoe games.

The thread is titled don't step... but it became a sneaker thread. If people want to hate on my kicks I don't have a problem with that. When I step out I stay fly, and that's what rocking proper kicks is about. I've never rocked bapes, or stussy, or any of that street fashion manga. Trying to label me a hipster is pretty ridiculous, and comes off as a meager attempt at sonning me. Let's please to keep the romance alive in here.

Img src=http://sehlhorst.smugmug.com/photos/65027872-M.jpg>;

you guys are getting real asshurt for a shoes thread. vans are cool. but posting a bunch of dirty slip ons and then telling people "lets battle" is a bit laughable.

• Yeah, this is my thread. Kill that baby gurgling!!!!

Yeah, this is my thread. Kill that baby gurgling!!!!

I must say, Taza, you get up on this shoe shit. Sween too. Y'all stay steady COPPIN'.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

you guys are getting real asshurt for a shoes thread. vans are cool. but posting a bunch of dirty slip ons and then telling people "lets battle" is a bit laughable.
    It is time for a cleaning on most of my kicks. I used to be ricidulous about keeping them spotless, but it's not healthy for me. I posted all thos slip-ons and vans because Batmon tried to diss my appreciation of TOMS (which I feel are super fly). And as mr. Balliando stated, it was soulstrut, not asshurt--its all in the name of romance.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

These are sick, but white suede is the kind of thing you can only wear every other month if you want them to stay fly. Of course you can rock em till they pop, but then it's another matter.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    those shoes are HIT! clean those shits up man!

Maybe it's from wearing them.

These are sick, but white suede is the kind of thing you can only wear every other month if you want them to stay fly. Of course you can rock em till they pop, but then it's another matter.

Yeah, white suede is a pain in the ass to keep clean, you just gotta step carefully.