DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

copped.

Undercover Caucasoid Cop in the Hood Steez.

• More guns and roses

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

'93 Barkley Air Force Max = white boy cop shoes?

Off Duty Black Cop

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

They need to donate their whole supply to the needy.

^^^^coming from a dude who continually posts pictures of the most played out sneakers in the most putrid colorways.

Your funny kid.

Show some kicks. Dont come up in herr snappin w/ no ammo, Hemoglobin.

And dont respond w/ words. Post some pics batch.

Currently in my closet:

Those are just the nikes that I could find pictures of. I only have one other pair of nikes. Nikes have to be way fly for me to consider buying them since there's 30 pairs on the feet of thirty one sneaker head every two blocks.

Off Duty Black Cop

Haha

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I been trying to convince myself that im over the nikes thing for a couple months now, just rocking some plain white vans ans such. But i finally caved in today and picked these up.

On a side note

these came out today. Worst J's Ever? Quite possibly, if it werent for the 15's it be a definite W.O.A.T.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    vans old skools, and white canvas skate his, as well as chucks, and jack purcells are my daily rockers. I pull the air maxes, and limited run stuff out only in good weather and for rcoking proper kits.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    vans old skools, and white canvas skate his, as well as chucks, and jack purcells are my daily rockers. I pull the air maxes, and limited run stuff out only in good weather and for rcoking proper kits.

thats cool. im all about wearing my shit out though. The hot shit is to wear some like 2000 dollar dunks or something just completely trashed.

[

Currently in my closet:

Those are just the nikes that I could find pictures of. I only have one other pair of nikes. Nikes have to be way fly for me to consider buying them since there's 30 pairs on the feet of thirty one sneaker head every two blocks.

coming from a dude who continually posts pictures of the most played out sneakers in the most putrid colorways

You talmbout "played out" and your postin Prestos. GTFOHWTB!!!!!!!!!! Prestos........

Ima haze your ass now. I own a gang of Chucks & Jack Purcells as well.

• vans old skools, and white canvas skate his, as well as chucks, and jack purcells are my daily rockers.

take that sh*t to the John From Cincinnati thread.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    You talmbout "played out" and your postin Prestos. GTFOHWTB!!!!!!!!!! Prestos........

Ima haze your ass now. I own a gang of Chucks & Jack Purcells as well.

The ratio of dunks to prestos in the city would be something like 45,000:1. The comfort level of prestos is light years beyond other shoes. Your chuck and Purcell game will likely not impress me as superhero logos, and vomit palettes aren't appealing to me. But go ahead and try. My shoe game is refined--when my closet baloons I give shoes to homeless people. Let's battle:

My Id game is way tight

500 pairs of these on Earth:

Too fresh for most to look me in the eyes after they grill em (and you know I rock these with floral button downs):

And my customize game is unfuckwitable (wait till the wellies are done):

"Lots of people have it so I don't like it! It's so cool to be different!"

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    At the age of 12 that is the kind of response I would expect. Having a tight shoe game is all about not rocking what everyone else has, that's why fools drop 4 digits on og jordans, and uber rare dunks. You probably rock champions foolio.

You got no rap, but you want a battle
    It's like havin' a boat, but you got no paddle[/b]

U get no butt dawg w/ those.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Let's see what you got then pee wee. b/w can you draw?

your taste is a disease/
    I'm real dawg, you're fleas/
    fuck a boat you hoe/
    where I'm from we don't need roads/
    you're neanderthal like reebok pumps/
    and little dude like nematodes...

My shoe game is refined--

PLEASE BE SERIOUS.

At the age of 12 that is the kind of response I would expect. Having a tight shoe game is all about not rocking what everyone else has, that's why fools drop 4 digits on og jordans, and uber rare dunks. You probably rock champions foolio.

Please, you cannot even try to clown me on some shoe shit. You come up in this thread posting "customized" jack purcells and shit talking bout your shoe game is refined. You posted one pair of sneakers and a bunch of boat shoes. GTFOHWTBS b/w get some sneakers with some laces. Plus you are trying to clown BATMON on his kick appreciation steez which is a big NAGL cuz dude knows about what's fresh and what's flavorful. YOU MAD DOGGIE. Haha.

BTW, it's about getting fresh sneakers and rocking them properly with fresh gear. Not just about who has the raerest shoe. I appreciate the raer and the common. You just have to know how to rock your shit.

• You posted one pair of sneakers and a bunch of boat shoes. GTFOHWTBS b/w get some sneakers with some laces.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Plus you are trying to clown BATMON on his kick appreciation steez which is a big NAGL cuz dude knows about what's fresh and what's is giving me a flavorful reach-around.

You sound 15. Post some pics of stuff from your closet or you're soft batch with your keebler self.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts

Off Duty Black Cop

HAHAHAHAAA!!!!

What's your size? ill hook u up.

Plus you are trying to clown BATMON on his kick appreciation steez which is a big NAGL cuz dude knows about what's fresh and what's is giving me a flavorful reach-around.

You sound 15. Post some pics of stuff from your closet or you're soft batch with your keebler self.

Look over the last 3 or 4 sneaker threads and you'll find my contirbutions.

I sound fifteen and you're the dude making homo-erotic fantasy comments.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I need this purse (and I don't even like purple), but first I need $4k that I can just blow on an accessory and then I'll need a new personality that can be OK with blowing $4k on an accessory. But I need this purse .

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

My dude, did you really draw clouds and unicorn horns on your shoes?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

My dude, did you really draw clouds and unicorn horns on your shoes?

Step your shoe game up.