DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I'm Vans only right now.

I need a pair of slip on joints, but not some TOMS bullshit.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I'm Vans only right now.

I need a pair of slip on joints, but not some TOMS bullshit.
    I actually just picked up some TOMs too, but we don't need to go there. I prefer shopping for Vans at Classic, but there are a lot of Vans in the shops (shoemania, David Z, Michael K, et cetera) on Broadway downtown right now.

• My only Vans. I need more.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    My only Vans. I need more.

Damn Taza, what are those chukkas on the bottom/when did they come out?

• Those are part of the Vans series that came out right before the movie. Stood in line for 5 hors at supreme and was raped a cool 180 after tax. Already had an offer to sell for $350 but only a hundred out there so I'm keepin' em. Plus I love the simpsons.

• Is this Soulstrut or niketalk? Here's a pic of some of my collection...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

• I want these

• I'm Vans only right now. Hat on hatteurs:

My boy had on those on the other day and they looked FRESH. I might have to grab me a pair of those.

I picked up these back in February:

• I want these

Those are $2000 a pair. WAY TOO MUCH. I like the white ones though.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I'm Vans only right now. Hat on hatteurs:

My boy had on those on the other day and they looked FRESH. I might have to grab me a pair of those.

I picked up these back in February:

Los muertos; rep yo set. If you want those purple ones I suggest swooping as stockage seems to be dwindling (spring/summer catalog related) and I don't know if they're putitng them out again. Did you wind up gettng hooked up for those visvims?

• I want these

Those are $2000 a pair. WAY TOO MUCH. I like the white ones though.

I saw them at Niketown. They are suave. Wish I could spare the loot.

I started a blog called : sneaker

No reason. Just for myself to check out what I have.

• i must be really on what is cool nowadays but i think about 99% of th e shoes featured in this thread are ugly as fuck!

• i must be really on what is cool nowadays but i think about 99% of th e shoes featured in this thread are ugly as fuck!

must be.

• ol' girl just copped these for my birthday. probably the best nikes i've ever skated in.

• If you want those purple ones I suggest swooping as stockage seems to be dwindling (spring/summer catalog related) and I don't know if they're putitng them out again. Did you wind up gettng hooked up for those visvims?

No luck on the Visvims yet. My friend's trying to get her dude to set up a Visvim account, so if that happens, it'll be ON.

Any idea where I can find those half-cabs?

• Half-Cabs and Chukkas get the thumbs up from me!

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    NOt happy that I know this, but here.

For real heads only. (Swoosh R)

• For real heads only. (Swoosh R)

Is the Nike site supposed to be a big secret that only the "real heads" know about?

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    that link isnt workin for me. nothing comes up

i saw these in philly and they will be bought

• i copped those last week...haha. you have good taste man.

• NOt happy that I know this, but here.

Nah,I tried them the other day and they were sold out.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    For real heads only. (Swoosh R)

Is the Nike site supposed to be a big secret that only the "real heads" know about?

I don't know, I only rock aquastockings with lord of the rings on them.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

I am sending that IMMEDIATELY to my friend.

• Options
    I've seen two pairs of the AirMax 90 boot that I want. I saw it get wholly clonned earlier in the thread but saw a pair up close in a footlocker two weeks ago that was kind of nice for winter, they were charcoal/neon/black almost like the og 95 colors. I looked around a bit and saw a second pair online that are timberland workboot color with a brown swoosh. The rest of them are gross and I wouldn't even wear them with Batmon's feet.

Hatt if you must, more for me.

• I've seen two pairs of the AirMax 90 boot that I want. I saw it get wholly clonned earlier in the thread but saw a pair up close in a footlocker two weeks ago that was kind of nice for winter, they were charcoal/neon/black almost like the og 95 colors.

Dude, I was holding a pair of those kicks this weekend and spent about 15 minutes looking at them before I put them back on the shelf. If i wasn't trying to save money, they would have been bought in a second. They were actually on sale at City Blue (a philly store) for under $100. I'm still thinking of copping but there are two drawbacks. First, they have that nubuck suede that gets dirty quick and second, I was wearing shorts at the store, but i think with most jeans, the neon swoosh would be covered up. If thats the case, u might as well be wearing plain grey and black nikes.

• More Chukkas!

• These are delicious.

BRUT

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    ^I was psyched to pick those up, and then today I went and saw them in person and was really kind disappointed. The suede felt cheap and the colors weren't as rich in person. And the silver swoosh looked way cheap also. For $80 maybe, but for $110 I can let these slide.