DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Some people swear by waterproofing them when you first get them. I don't know though, because it seems like there would be delayed discoloring because of the spray (chemicals + suede= who knows what).

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Dude is 5 dollars away from some Aqua Socks.

And you stilll haven't posted any pics of what you got. Neither has G Balliando, clearly he must be in the act of being all over your balls.

Still no pictures of your kicks, because you probably don't have any. Really, do you fools have shoes in your closets, or in your private mind foot lockers (wack related). You can keep trying to shit on what I've got, but really it's not for you if you don't own a decent wardrobe (sweatpants, Ecko, Brooklyn Industries, and Triple 5 soul don't count). Little dudes grab your cocks where no one can see you because you aint got shit.

I definitely rocked clouds on kicks, but no unicorn horns. I'm eccentric, there's nothing to apologize for.

Yes, most of my shoes are sullied, but I'm not tripping. I've got a decent rotation, and when they get too dirty I swap 'em out. Thanks for appreciating.

CAN U READ MUTHAFUCKA? iVE BEEN SHOWIN CATS WHAT IVE COPPED FOR THE LAST FUCKIN 20 PAGES. YOULL NEVER ADD UP TO MY STYLE. DEAL W/ IT,KID. JUST CONTRIBUTE AND STOP TRYIN TO MEASURE UP TO ME. DO U.

I posted all thos slip-ons and vans because Batmon tried to diss my appreciation of TOMS (which I feel are super fly).

Would you go to a Sneaker Battle/Summit w/ TOMS and expect to blow the competition out? I own a gang of Jack Purcell's and I would even think of attending the Pimp Convention w/ those on.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Well, whatever a judge would have to say about sneakers would certainly be more important to me than what I feel. So, I guess my answer is maybe. And, if everything that you posted is stuff that you own I'm not impressed. Those purple neoprene joints need to meet you at the dumpster, cause they're going down dirty. Dropping loot on copious amounts of sneakers does not translate to style, as much as Kicks magazine may try to convince you otherwise. And if you're gonna ball out at least cop some of these:

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    And if you're gonna ball out at least cop some of these:

YES.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    $350 is too much for me.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Well, whatever a judge would have to say about sneakers would certainly be more important to me than what I feel. So, I guess my answer is maybe. And, if everything that you posted is stuff that you own I'm not impressed. Those purple neoprene joints need to meet you at the dumpster, cause they're going down dirty. Dropping loot on copious amounts of sneakers does not translate to style, as much as Kicks magazine may try to convince you otherwise.

Poast more custom candy cloudicorn joints or stop running your mouth.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Well, whatever a judge would have to say about sneakers would certainly be more important to me than what I feel. So, I guess my answer is maybe. And, if everything that you posted is stuff that you own I'm not impressed. Those purple neoprene joints need to meet you at the dumpster, cause they're going down dirty. Dropping loot on copious amounts of sneakers does not translate to style, as much as Kicks magazine may try to convince you otherwise.

Poast more custom candy cloudicorn joints or stop running your mouth.
    Get a toupee (actual or metaphorical).

$350 is too much for me.

I just found out that I might have a hookup on a pair. Either comped or at cost.

*fingers crossed*

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    $350 is too much for me.

I just found out that I might have a hookup on a pair. Either comped or at cost.

*fingers crossed*
    I'm jealous. How doy ou feel about the super moccasin ones with the dangle on the back? I think they would be way tough to pull of.

$350 is too much for me.

*fingers crossed*
    I'm jealous. How doy ou feel about the super moccasin ones with the dangle on the back? I think they would be way tough to pull of.

Yeah, some are out of control, I'd rock these though 'cause...

a) jeans'll cover the back of these up and
    b) I live 20 ft from the reservation:

I saw a pair of those elk leather ones at HUF a couple weeks ago...GODDAMN THAT'S SOME BUTTERY ASS LEATHER (No Blue Oyster Bar Sween-o).

Sneakers for cats who dont like sneakers. ST8garbation!!!!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Sneakers for cats who dont like sneakers. ST8garbation!!!!

Agreed--those are hideous.

• i wouldn't call visvim's sneakers...they are basically overpriced wallabees. that being said, they have put out some dope (but still overpriced) SHOES, not the ones in the picture though.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    i wouldn't call visvim's sneakers...

Me neither, and this thread is starting to steer away from being a sneaker thread, BACK TO THE REAL:

2007/2008 Nike Dunk preview for all the haters:

Jordan Woman's Spizikes Ice Blue/HotPink.

Copped on Sale(2nd pair of Jordan)

Jordan Woman's Spizikes Ice Blue/HotPink.

Daaaaaamn! Flossin'!

• Copped on Sale(2nd pair of Jordan)

fakes? the recent black v's had a "23 on 'em.

• Most of those are

As much as I love Dunks, I think it's safe to say that they're pretty much a wrap. How many color combinations can they come up with for that simple-ass design?

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    How many death-defyingly wack color combinations can they come up with for that simple-ass design?

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts

fakes? the recent black v's had a "23 on 'em.

Not fake, those are the Burgundy V's that came out sometime in the last year or so.

How many death-defyingly wack color combinations can they come up with for that simple-ass design?

Yeah, really only a couple pairs I could fuck with there. I do like the simple shit though, the red and whites, black maroon and white, stuff liek that is always cool to me personally. There are some ugly ass joints on there though.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts

how much were those
    i need them

how much were those
    i need them

$100 down from $150.

They sat on the shelf of my local Jimmy Jazz for a minute.
    Cats were movin on to the retro XI lo in blue black or white.
    These Burgundy joints are last year limited releases. Perfect for the Fall w/ some Earftone steez. Or I can get 80's on a mofo and rock the classic B-Boy combo of Burgundy and Charcoal Grey flam-a-lama.

Like I said - my second paiof Jordans after holdin back in the game for 20 years.

Im waitin for the XX2 5/8ths in Black. My White ones are crazy comfy.

Copped

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

no.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    no.

A lady like myself works them the right way.

Copped

Offroad Knobby Tire Steez.