NBA PLAYOFFS '05-'06 What'sGood BATCHEZ

Comments

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts

you better win tonight

Pleae. I got 'dis. Even if the Mavs lose tonight, which they won't.

If it dows go to 7, JET comes back for 40 and Mavs advance.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    thus the weak ghey tap.

thus the weak ghey tap.

lol. You're wrong man. I'ma getcha.

thus the weak ghey Pap.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    Yeah this kind of "clean up the league" bullshit kinda rubs me the wrong way... it seems like, "ok lets make these negroes presentable for mr. investmentbanker floorseats and his fam-a-lam"....

Also, metting out a suspension on a play where no foul was called is real lame.... did the Spurs SNITCH??

I'm not sure this has anything to do with making anyone (regardless of race) "presentable." Although I know where you're coming from, and I agree with your sentiment as it applies to some other situations. But had they not gone back to review this, the investment bankers never would have known about it in the first place.

It has a lot more to do with the refs trying to control every aspect of this damn game. They should fine Terry and let him play, end of story. The punch didn't look like a big deal in the video IMO, although punching someone in the nuts is not cool ever. Not even in Austin .

And I think it is a safe bet that the Spurs brought this to light, although since there is a cut and dry rule about punching it is tough to blame them for doing so. And hell, if anyone's got it out for the Mavs, it's Finley, so...

But fuck it, let him play. I don't want any excuses when we come back from a 3-1 deficit!

I don't want any excuses when we come back from a 3-1 deficit!

NOT PAPPENIN'!!!!!!!!!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Yeah this kind of "clean up the league" bullshit kinda rubs me the wrong way... it seems like, "ok lets make these negroes presentable for mr. investmentbanker floorseats and his fam-a-lam"....

Also, metting out a suspension on a play where no foul was called is real lame.... did the Spurs SNITCH??

I'm not sure this has anything to do with making anyone (regardless of race) "presentable." Although I know where you're coming from, and I agree with your sentiment as it applies to some other situations. But had they not gone back to review this, the investment bankers never would have known about it in the first place.

It has a lot more to do with the refs trying to control every aspect of this damn game. They should fine Terry and let him play, end of story. The punch didn't look like a big deal in the video IMO, although punching someone in the nuts is not cool ever. Not even in Austin .

And I think it is a safe bet that the Spurs brought this to light, although since there is a cut and dry rule about punching it is tough to blame them for doing so. And hell, if anyone's got it out for the Mavs, it's Finley, so...

But fuck it, let him play. I don't want any excuses when we come back from a 3-1 deficit!

Totally agree - I think the refs' attitude is a result of this whole "clean up the game" thing... I don't think it directly played in to this particular situation.... and I think that if the Spurs brought this to light with the intent of getting Terry suspended that is pretty lame....

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Evans and Terry should have both been suspended....

there is absolutely no excuse for pulling or punching another mans nuts ...

I fully agree.

I certainly understand Mavs fans' complaints of "How come Terry gets suspended and Evans didn't?" It's a totally valid complaint, and I'd be pretty fucking pissed off, too. But at the same time, the rule is pretty clear and yeah, Evans got away with one, but that doesn't mean Terry should, too. The whole thing is very strange for sure.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Batmon......I'm ready to pay up.....hit me with my new Avatar.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Batmon......I'm ready to pay up.....hit me with my new Avatar.

Rockadelic still wears this cats jersey.

2 game 7's today =

2 game 7's today =

That would be pretty hard....there is only one today.....2 tomorrow night.

2 game 7's today =

That would be pretty hard....there is only one today.....2 tomorrow night.

DUH

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    those XMENIII commercials they've been airing during the playoffs are next level.

Anybody got some coal? I think I could make some diamonds for you right now...

GRIPPING. C'mon 7PM CST......

Batmon......I never welch on a bet so you better pick out another avatar for me...the one you picked yesterday got BAN!!!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Who is trying to make a Pistons v. Heat wager?

1947 brings us the first time that Superman transforms a lump of coal into a glittering diamond. In the words of the text, "Incalculable tons of pressure exerted by the Man of Steel's mighty fist duplicate the work of eons to fuse the opaque coal carbons into the translucent perfection of a glittering diamond!" (Action Comics #115)[/b]

Ya' Scurrrrrrred?

Batmon......I never welch on a bet so you better pick out another avatar for me...the one you picked yesterday got BAN!!!

1947 brings us the first time that Superman transforms a lump of coal into a glittering diamond. In the words of the text, "Incalculable tons of pressure exerted by the Man of Steel's mighty fist duplicate the work of eons to fuse the opaque coal carbons into the translucent perfection of a glittering diamond!" (Action Comics #115)[/b]

Ya' Scurrrrrrred?

As Jimmie Conway would say, "Lil' Bit. Lil' bit."

Heat for an avatar change.

I am very glad to hear that this is the case.

Sorry Batmon, but that was taking it a little too far..... Why punish us all?

I am very glad to hear that this is the case.

Sorry Batmon, but that was taking it a little too far..... Why punish us all?

"Competition, I Devour/Like a Pitbull against a Chiuaua"

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Heat for an avatar change.

How long will you have to rock it?

Whatever the case, BET.

One Month Batch

Even though I'm fo' the Pistons ill "take the HEAT" for fun.

June 20 iz when ur off the hook.

June 20 iz when ur off the hook.

Not a problem.......... GO MAVS!!!!!!!!![/b]