NBA PLAYOFFS '05-'06 What'sGood BATCHEZ

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Kobe is in the studio tonight with E.J., Kenny and Charles (who he sent several text messages to during a broadcast that he was lighting Kobe's ass up about punking out in the second half of Game 7).

MUST-SEE TV.

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    Kobe is in the studio tonight with E.J., Kenny and Charles (who he sent several text messages to during a broadcast that he was lighting Kobe's ass up about punking out in the second half of Game 7).

MUST-SEE TV.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Should be interesting. I wonder if he will make any more references to "dropping a deuce"?

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

MUST-SEE TV.

shit i completely missed that shit. let me go pray to the you-tube gods...

MUST-SEE TV.

shit i completely missed that shit. let me go pray to the you-tube gods...

It's tonight, mayne.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    fuck i'm out of it today. thanks drewn. i shall tune in.

Alright. Second half of Cavs/Pistons should be entertaining. Kobe & Chuck gettin real at halftime.

Was interesting to read that the Cavs all attended the funeral of the brother of teammate Larry Hughes yesterday. All rode on the team bus. Nice show of solidarity, and the team is clicking right now.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Kobe & Chuck gettin real at halftime.

funny that he still steals the spotlight even though the Lakers are WAY done with their season.

Wow. Rasheed is in full meltdown mode at this point.

What is going on in this game/series? Unbelievable. Can the Cavs keep it up. Up 6 in the fourth.

Keeping the faith.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Kobe & Chuck gettin real at halftime.

funny that he still steals the spotlight even though the Lakers are WAY done with their season.

youtube for the 9-5ers plaese

Holy shit. This game is

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Just got in and am gonna settle in for the mav's game....can someone please give me a short version of the Kobe/Chuck conversation if it's already happened??

Just got in and am gonna settle in for the mav's game....can someone please give me a short version of the Kobe/Chuck conversation if it's already happened??

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Am I the only one feeling a Heat/Mav's Final???

no, you read my mind. Zo vs Dampier please.

althought I wanna see the Nash Nowitzki Semi first

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Wow, the Pistons looked mighty soft at the end of the game there. Frankly, I'm kind of shocked.

• mallardmallard 452 Posts
    i just want to say that it's about time the cavs get some recognition and respect. they won 50 games sans their 2nd best player and are now one game away from eliminating a team many thought would easily sweep them. if the cavs win this series i'll be elated for multiple reasons:

-you can make excuses, but a 7-game series is a pretty definitive display of who's the better team. if the cavs take the series, they should be regarded as better than detroit until proven otherwise.

-rasheed. oh rasheed. you deserve it. the hit on z, your promises, your cockiness...so many reasons i'd love to see you forced to eat crow.

- lbj vs wade ECF.

-all the clevelanders who've been clamoring that we should've hired hometown Flip over Mike Brown can finally rest.

if the cavs take the series it will be the biggest upset in the history of western civilization.

Props to the Spurs on a great win in another epic battle. Mavs had their chances, and deserve credit for staying in the game the whole way.

Back to D-Town.......

All props due to the Cavs also. Amazing.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• I'm mad. Detroit played terribly. It doesn't make sense.

Series isn't over though. Yes, Cleveland is good.

if the cavs take the series it will be the biggest upset in the history of western civilization.

• your avatar no longer scares me...well actually it does, but not as much as the last one did

• _JULIUS__JULIUS_ 76 Posts
    Please, not Miami, thanks

Not really but a huge fine surprise...

Detroit and San Antonio eliminated before the conference finals?
    It's not over yet though...

Haha, Check out the highlights of Detroit-Cleveland Game 5 :
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=260517008

Damon Jones is hit in the face by Varejao who wants to take Gooden in his arms after the final buzzer.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

????? Yeah, that post just *seethed* didn't it?

Lil' quick on the trigger, don'tcha think EP?

'Fuck outta here w/ that shit, Pacer fan.