• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    i'm really not feeling my avatar & fuckin location ....shit is annoying

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

I'm right there with you.

Wanna swap??

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts

I'm thinking something about "mouth", "writing a check", "ass" and "can't cash".....

"I'M LOVIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thanks for the validation though. I figured this would get you way more than some STD or NAMBLA related silliness.

Yr boy got hooked up with free tickets to Mavs/Suns game 2 on Friday at the AAC.

SO STOKED!!!!!!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Yr boy got hooked up with free tickets to Mavs/Suns game 2 on Friday at the AAC.

SO STOKED!!!!!!

lucky!!!! have fun dood!

tonite's game gonna be off the chain

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    B*i*n,
    Enjoy the game Friday.......hopefully we'll be up 2-0 by midnight Friday. I was offered a ticket today(at 2x face value) but had to pass because I have a Softball Playoff double header and will probably miss the game altogether. Have a BLAST!!!

Go Mavs!!!

On a side note....I've noticed on the National Radio Sports shows Mark Cuban has been getting trashed......this guy is the greatest owner in the history of sports(OK, maybe Bill Veeck Sr. and Charlie O. Finley are in the running)and the rest of the NBA is just jealous.

He goes to every game......sits in the stands, not some Skybox....... and does whatever it takes to build a winning team.

And the day he bought the Mav's he was interviewed on the local news and said this.....

"I sold my company for $3 Billion Dollars, that means I can piss away $2 Billion and still be a Billionaire"!!!!!!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    THIS GAME IS

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

THIS GAME IS

THASSSS RIIIGHHHTTT

RESILIENT.

BARBOSA.
    DIAW.
    BELL.
    TIM THOMAS.
    MARION.
    NASH.

GET WELL SOON JOSH HOWARD, RAJA BELL.

GAME 2! GAME 2!

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Boris Diaw = Amari jr.

Boris Diaw = Amari jr.

Heh, we'll see. Amare's gotta get back into play first. Marion was stepping up as Amare Jr. this year but once Amare gets back and Kurt Thomas is back in play... it's on folls.

For the love of God, Mavericks, somebody has to put some hard fouls on fuckin' Lil' Floppie if he's just gonna waltz into the lane like that.

Good win for the Suns. We'll see on Friday if this was a sort of "hangover" game or if the Mavs are going to have serious issues in this series. For once I agree with Barkley, the Mavs PGs have to show some personal pride and not let this little foll go where he wants. Fuck Steve Nash though, I'ma boo his ass like a maniac on Friday. Cat didn't play like that for us.

On the looks of it, Bell looked seriously injured. The Howard ankle is described as "severe" which is crucial cos we need that guy to defend Phoenix's "all 6'8"" front line.

Who has home court now? I forgot.

Heard it was PHX now.

Heard it was PHX now.

So the West Coast has turned the corner. Will the same happen in the East?

Changing of the guard...... New Blood?

Heard it was PHX now.

NEVERTHAT!

NEVERTHAT!
    I know this smells of Pistons-hate, no disrespect but, U know what I mean dog.
    Every contender has to slay their "dragon".

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    THIS GAME IS

THASSSS RIIIGHHHTTT

RESILIENT.

BARBOSA.
    DIAW.
    BELL.
    TIM THOMAS.
    MARION.
    NASH.

GET WELL SOON JOSH HOWARD, RAJA BELL.

GAME 2! GAME 2!

nash, marion, barbosa and diaw make the team who they are. mainly nash. tim thomas has had a hot hand at times during the playoffs but he is one of the laziest players in the nba and generally an inconsistent offensive player. i saw bell a ton when he was in philly and, although he can play good defense, his jumpshot is a joke and he can't handle the ball. if the suns had amare he would never see the court.

nash is a great player (not as good as kobe or lebron) and makes the suns an exciting team, but i don't see them stopping shaq or running up the score on the pistons like they did the mavs.

nash is a great player (not as good as kobe or lebron) and makes the suns an exciting team, but i don't see them stopping shaq or running up the score on the pistons like they did the mavs.

But they continue to prove the critics wrong. Just sayin'.

NEVERTHAT!

Oh, I know, and you're right. You'll have to excuse me. My butt cheeks are clenched a bit tight today and probably will be until the final seconds of the 4th tonight.

Should be a great day for Kegels, though!

NEVERTHAT!

Oh, I know, and you're right. You'll have to excuse me. My butt cheeks are clenched a bit tight today and probably will be until the final seconds of the 4th tonight.

Should be a great day for Kegel exercises, though!

pistons need a win. they can't get 3 in a row on the heat.

what has happened to jason williams? five or six years ago he was the most exciting player in the nba playoffs. now he gets the job done but has zero flash. is he even more valuable this way?

what has happened to jason williams? five or six years ago he was the most exciting player in the nba playoffs. now he gets the job done but has zero flash. is he even more valuable this way?

5/6 yrs ago he was the most HYPED player in the NBA playoffs. He's a very good role player and not the star(white chocolate) the league wished for. He's historically an erratic pg.

5/6 yrs ago he was the most HYPED player in the NBA playoffs. He's a very good role player and not the star(white chocolate) the league wished for. He's historically an erratic pg.

regardless of whether he was hyped, he still gets major PT on what is arguably the best team in the league. i am just curious as to why he ditched the "white chocolate" aspect of his game. pistol pete would be disappointed.

regardless of whether he was hyped, he still gets major PT on what is arguably the best team in the league. i am just curious as to why he ditched the "white chocolate" aspect of his game. pistol pete would be disappointed.

He's just not that good of a player. All that showmanship w/ a questionable jumpshot and assist/turnover ratio, doesnt bode well w/ coaches. Bibby also made him expendable.

He's just not that good of a player.

http://rapidshare.de/files/850132/Best_-_Jason_Williams_Mixtape.wmv.html

Do u watch basketball?

All that shit doesnt translate to anything but cheers.

Nash make him look like a child.

Do u watch basketball?

dog, have u ever played basketball?? i'm not denying nash is a better player, but jason williams has SOOO MUCH GAME and i just think it's strange that he has abandoned his old style, which had him on sportscenter every day.

regardless, he is still mega-talented. hubie brown was on tv the other day talking about how, when he coached him at memphis, he thought williams was one of the top pg's in the league.

Do u watch basketball?

dog, have u ever played basketball?? i'm not denying nash is a better player, but jason williams has SOOO MUCH GAME and i just think it's strange that he has abandoned his old style, which had him on sportscenter every day.

regardless, he is still mega-talented. hubie brown was on tv the other day talking about how, when he coached him at memphis, he thought williams was one of the top pg's in the league.

I'll try to find an that NY Daily News article I was in regarding B-Ball.

I'm not calling him wack but he's not even on the top 10 list.
    U cant tell me he's integral to Miami's chemistry. Payton does a better job then he does.
    All that fancy shit he had to lose 'cause its not economical.

Do u watch basketball?

I'll try to find an that NY Daily News article I was in regarding B-Ball.

I'm not calling him wack but he's not even on the top 10 list.
    U cant tell me he's integral to Miami's chemistry. Payton does a better job then he does.
    All that fancy shit he had to lose 'cause its not economical.

his is in the top ten. even with a team full of all-stars, he still put up decent stats this year. ny daily news article...as proof that you have played hoops?

his is in the top ten. even with a team full of all-stars, he still put up decent stats this year. ny daily news article...as proof that you have played hoops?

Yes, but fuck my b-ball skills. That has nothin' to do w/ JWilliams. Has he been an All-Star?
    Switch him with Marbury, will the Knicks improve?
    U simply like this cat, so whatever historical evidence i provide, wont unglue u from his salty white chocolate balls.