Cam'ron To Confront Pedophiles on DVD

Comments

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    you dont think you would get your ass beaten if you said that crackdealers vs pedophiles shit?
    If you went to a Knighthood and Armour club, where dudes felt passionately about the Mid-evil times and liked to dress up in Knight gear and improvise Macbeth, and you yelled out:

"PEOPLE WHO DRESS IN KNIGHTS ARE LIKE PEDOPHILES"

You're likely to get the same reaction. Associating anyone with Pedophilia is never, ever a good look. No one takes well to that. So using that to counter Haz's comments doesn't even make sense.

Haz is very correct in what he says. Crack destroys lives, destroy families. Crack prey's on the weak, as do dealers, pushes, and hustlers.. What about prostitution? You think Crack dealers associate only with crack dealers? And pimps who take on 15 year old girls who sell their bodies... they are somehow excused from pedophilia or perpetrating it?

I agree that Pedophilia is seemingly more disgusting than crack dealing, since it prey's on totally unwilling children. But that doesn't excuse Cam'Ron, or anyone else, for promoting crack-dealing whilst trying to "solve" the problem of pedophilia by distributing some homemade DVD's about their anti-pedophilia antics.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    This argument is beyond comprehension.

One sells drugs, the other forces sex on children.

I'd say one is definitley[/b] worse than the other.

Have fun debating this one, I'm done.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    a crack dealer will always rank higher in my book than a fucking pedophile.

I didn't realize there's an actual moral scale where one is somehow "higher" than the other.
    yes i get that selling crack is bad. thanks for the eyeopener. but a crack dealer 'sells' drugs to people. a pedophile forces themselves on innocent children. that is the difference.

Would you want either kicking it with your 13 year old kids? That's all I'm saying.
    I would rather have my kids hang out with a crackdealer because I would have brought them up well enough to know not to fuck with crack and after seeing people trying to cop shit from the dealer, that would be more than enough reinforcement to never fuck with that shit.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    a crack dealer will always rank higher in my book than a fucking pedophile.

I didn't realize there's an actual moral scale where one is somehow "higher" than the other.
    yes i get that selling crack is bad. thanks for the eyeopener. but a crack dealer 'sells' drugs to people. a pedophile forces themselves on innocent children. that is the difference.

Would you want either kicking it with your 13 year old kids? That's all I'm saying.

No...and luckily Crack Dealers aren't on the Internet stalking 13 year old customers....yet.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    To me, its the same shit. They're both disgusting forms of seduction.

the first time i read this i thought this was in response to.

what do grits have to do with sweet potatoes?

and i was like what the hell?

Dude..."I" need a better argument???

If you went to a Knighthood and Armour club, where dudes felt passionately about the Mid-evil times and liked to dress up in Knight gear and improvise Macbeth, and you yelled out:"PEOPLE WHO DRESS IN KNIGHTS ARE LIKE PEDOPHILES"
    [/b]

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

I don't get why we can't say, "both are really wrong." Sorry but I'm not the one who tried to create a hierachy.

I mean, think of it this way, which is worse:

Destroying a family?
    Destroying an individual?

Both seem pretty fucking terrible to me.

Haha!

To answer dudes question.

Grits == First thing that came into mind when thinking of greesy food.

I don't get why we can't say, "both are really wrong." Sorry but I'm not the one who tried to create a hierachy.

Destroying a family?

They are both terrible.....but with one it's always 100% a crime against a helpless person who has no say in the matter...a pure victim.

While the other has the element of personal accountability on the part of the crack buyer....they DID have some say in it....unless the crack dealer held a gun to their head...

get it??

Dude..."I" need a better argument???

If you went to a Knighthood and Armour club, where dudes felt passionately about the Mid-evil times and liked to dress up in Knight gear and improvise Macbeth, and you yelled out:"PEOPLE WHO DRESS IN KNIGHTS ARE LIKE PEDOPHILES"
    [/b]

Dude, that wasn't an argument, that was an analogy. Here's a better one, replace knights with "white collar fraud". Or, replace "going into jail and saying that" with "going anywhere where you are surrounded by people who don't mind a fight and associating them with pedophilia".

I'm reading some fantasy right now, so knights was on the brain.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    To me, its the same shit. They're both disgusting forms of seduction.

the first time i read this i thought this was in response to.

what do grits have to do with sweet potatoes?

and i was like what the hell?

NOZ rules!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Haz is very correct in what he says. Crack destroys lives, destroy families. Crack prey's on the weak, as do dealers, pushes, and hustlers..
    It does. Crack is a horrible drug. It does prey on the weak but for every person who for some reason or another was forced into using crack, there are ten other muthafuckaz who were like "oh this shit won't be that bad. i can quit whenever i want to."

I agree that Pedophilia is seemingly more disgusting than crack dealing, since it prey's on totally unwilling children. But that doesn't excuse Cam'Ron, or anyone else, for promoting crack-dealing whilst trying to "solve" the problem of pedophilia by distributing some homemade DVD's about their anti-pedophilia antics.
    No one is excusing Cam'ron for dealing drugs in the past or associating with drug dealers. You guys are acting like once a mufuckah sold some drugs he can't do anything positive for the world.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

Destroying a family?

I think we're all in agreement that both are wrong.
    What I'm saying is, one is worse than the other. Honestly, I'm suprised it's even up for debate.

• -

You guys are acting like once a mufuckah sold some drugs he can't do anything positive for the world.
    There is a difference between "once a muthufuckah sold some drugs" and writing a song based around the Jefferson Starship lyric "We built this city on rock (and roll)".

I'm just annoyed that people actually support him in this cause and aren't very critical about what he's doing. Dude has money and image, the potential of what he could do is enormous. And he is squandering it. Not only that, but all of this in the face of his contradictory image.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    this is my final thought on this matter:

if someone molested my (future) kids, i would kill their ass
    if someone sold crack to my (future) kids, i would beat the living shit out of them, beat the shit out my kids, and then if needed check their ass into rehab.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    You guys are acting like once a mufuckah sold some drugs he can't do anything positive for the world.
    There is a difference between "once a muthufuckah sold some drugs" and writing a song based around the Jefferson Starship lyric "We built this city on rock (and roll)".
    Please cite me some statistics showing a rise in crack sale and use since the Diplomats came out. Thanks.

I'm just annoyed that people actually support him in this cause and aren't very critical about what he's doing. Dude has money and image, the potential of what he could do is enormous. And he is squandering it. Not only that, but all of this in the face of his contradictory image.

Personally I don't know shit about Cam'ron...I'm supporting WHAT he's doing, not necessarily WHO's doing it.

Please cite me some statistics showing a rise in crack sale and use since the Diplomats came out. Thanks.
    It's not about that. It's about people who say "leave dude alone, he's trying to do something good". He needs to look in the fuckin mirror is all I'm saying.

Dude needs to smoke, drink a 40, get layed, and think about what are some actual ways of addressing the issue of pedophilia and his trap-or-die attitude.

And since he probably does all three on the daily, he sure as hell isn't doing the latter.

I'm out.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    rockadelic why are we agreeing on something

rockadelic why are we agreeing on something
    Because you're both wrong.

I kid.

• there's a class of people that are completely worthless to society. [/b]

Pedophiles

yeah even prison society as well. they are always the ones to get killed first by fellow inmates

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    there's a class of people that are completely worthless to society. [/b]

Pedophiles

yeah even prison society as well. they are always the ones to get killed first by fellow inmates

To those that think crack pusher and pedophile are equally wrong, I ask this; Which would you rather be?

I'm going with the rock....

Yeeeeeeeaaaaahuh....

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    This is interesting, especially coming from the "Stop Snitching" camp, but fuck it, I would buy this DVD.

• aegisaegis 261 Posts
    This is interesting, especially coming from the "Stop Snitching" camp, but fuck it, I would buy this DVD.

I read the entire post wondering when "Stop Snitching" would come up. I guess since he isn't involving police he is settling it in the streets??

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts

I have nothing relevant to say regarding this topic (surprise, surprise) but the other day I found out the anagram for my full name is "Kinky Jews Razor Yams".

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

I read the entire post wondering when "Stop Snitching" would come up. I guess since he isn't involving police he is settling it in the streets??
    Even if they did involve the police, there's a small difference between snitching on someone to avoid a sentence in something you were involved with and putting a child molester behind bars.

• Cam'ron luh da kids.

no pedo

• Funny, I thought Cam'ron WAS a pedophile. What else can be the explanation for the pink panther mobile?

"Don't touch nothin just get in the car"

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    To those that think crack pusher and pedophile are equally wrong, I ask this; Which would you rather be?

I'm going with the rock....
    So, I may be crazy...BUT, on occaison I imagine these bizarre scenarios where a man/sometimes devil has a gun/pitchfork to my head and he makes me decide between two unpleasant options in the most unlikliest of scenarios.

For example: Would you rather die while sliding down a 1000 foot slide that is actually a cheese grater or would you rather have glass splinters shoved underneath your toenails and rats eat you alive.

I would rather be a crack dealer than pedophile. That's just me though.

Anyone who sez they'd rather be a pedophile should be BANned. seriously.