Cam'ron To Confront Pedophiles on DVD

Comments

• Grants are available for education. Welfare if you're really hard up. Social Security. If you're a felon there's work programs prisons provide. Is it all glamarous? Shit no but they provide that first step. Drugs can be that first step too and may provide a quicker route but what's the cost? Helping to fuck up peoples lives? I don't see how someone could live with themselves doing that. I'd rather hustle doing shitty jobs for five years, getting my education and feeling good about it when I'm done.

You have GOT to be joking right?

Welfare. Why didn't the hood think about that before?!! Welfare is the answer to crack sales says Dj Arcadian. I mean, if poor, under-educated, desperate people would have just known about welfare, we could have avoided this whole crack epidemic.

welfare.

Isn't Arcadian the one who posted his minstrelly band's MySpace page?

Nope. Not me.

Then I apologize.

Anyone remember that? Bunch of white guys wearing afro wigs and dressing like pimps and shit? Who was that guy?

• In DJArcadian defense, I just want to say that he sticks to his argument and doesn't fall for those easy "shut the fuck up" "you are an idiot" etc.

Pedophile : NM
    Crack dealer: VG+

Yeah, that's cool and I do respect that. I'm not actually trying to suppress his opinion as much as I am trying to dismiss the idiocy of it. It's like, if you want to debate an issue, at least know a little about it before you talk.

It's all good. You think you're right, I think I'm right. Arguing on Soulstrut is fairly pointless because everyone is stubborn.

And for the record, no fucking way is dealing crack worse or even equal to a child rapist. Fuck that logic. Burn them all!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Grants are available for education. Welfare if you're really hard up. Social Security. If you're a felon there's work programs prisons provide. Is it all glamarous? Shit no but they provide that first step. Drugs can be that first step too and may provide a quicker route but what's the cost? Helping to fuck up peoples lives? I don't see how someone could live with themselves doing that. I'd rather hustle doing shitty jobs for five years, getting my education and feeling good about it when I'm done.

Welfare. Why didn't the hood think about that before?!! Welfare is the answer to crack sales says Dj Arcadian. I mean, if poor, under-educated, desperate people would have just known about welfare, we could have avoided this whole crack epidemic.

welfare.

Nope. Not me.

Then I apologize.

Anyone remember that? Bunch of white guys wearing afro wigs and dressing like pimps and shit? Who was that guy?

Vitamin?

• Grants are available for education. Welfare if you're really hard up. Social Security. If you're a felon there's work programs prisons provide. Is it all glamarous? Shit no but they provide that first step. Drugs can be that first step too and may provide a quicker route but what's the cost? Helping to fuck up peoples lives? I don't see how someone could live with themselves doing that. I'd rather hustle doing shitty jobs for five years, getting my education and feeling good about it when I'm done.

welfare.

Nope. Not me.

Then I apologize.

I think his screen name was DjA, hence the confusulation.

By the way, I would like to nominate this thread for STUPIDEST SOULSTRUT THREAD OF ALL TIME!!![/b] I know this is a bold suggestion, but I think it's warranted. Some of you dudes are very confused, some of you dudes are absolute buttwipes, and many of you dudes clearly don't do much at work. DJ Arcadian, I think you need to get out more dude.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

By the way, I would like to nominate this thread for STUPIDEST SOULSTRUT THREAD OF ALL TIME!!![/b] I know this is a bold suggestion, but I think it's warranted. Some of you dudes are very confused, some of you dudes are absolute buttwipes, and many of you dudes clearly don't do much at work. DJ Arcadian, I think you need to get out more dude.

you sound like a pedophile

Better that than a drug dealer...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I don't think I ever said selling crack was "positive".

maybe not in your own eyes, but I think justifying it as a means to get by is pretty much an attempt at making it look better than it is.

anyone defending either side is looking really bad.

Why are people trying to argue about this? My guess is they are trying to justify their own musical tastes as it pertains to loving music about dudes bragging on crack sales

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

I would like to nominate this thread for STUPIDEST SOULSTRUT THREAD OF ALL TIME!!![/b]

• By the way, I would like to nominate this thread for STUPIDEST SOULSTRUT THREAD OF ALL TIME!!![/b] I know this is a bold suggestion, but I think it's warranted. Some of you dudes are very confused, some of you dudes are absolute buttwipes, and many of you dudes clearly don't do much at work. DJ Arcadian, I think you need to get out more dude.

I am, but don't tell anyone, it's a secret.

maybe not in your own eyes, but I think justifying it as a means to get by is pretty much an attempt at making it look better than it is.

Why are people trying to argue about this? My guess is they are trying to justify their own musical tastes as it pertains to loving music about dudes bragging on crack sales

Wow.

And I suppose that the people on the other side of the debate are all fans of pedophile music?

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i just want to say thanks for helping me to enjoy my high... this has been one of the best threads in a long time. ive laughed, ive gotten angry, ive agreed and disagreed... anyway... thanks yall!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

My guess is they are trying to justify their own musical tastes as it pertains to loving music about dudes bragging on crack sales

Who's talking about music over here? Now you sound like a confused pedophile

• I don't think I ever said selling crack was "positive".

Wow.

Oh my.

• By the way, I would like to nominate this thread for STUPIDEST SOULSTRUT THREAD OF ALL TIME!!![/b] I know this is a bold suggestion, but I think it's warranted. Some of you dudes are very confused, some of you dudes are absolute buttwipes, and many of you dudes clearly don't do much at work. DJ Arcadian, I think you need to get out more dude.

I am, but don't tell anyone, it's a secret.

I'll bet a dollar the FBI will be monitoring Soulstrut now. To counteract this (and get the image out of my head) I offer this...

• Anyone remember that? Bunch of white guys wearing afro wigs and dressing like pimps and shit? Who was that guy?

I think his screen name was DjA, hence the confusulation.

Oh yeah--this dude:

http://myspace.com/812dirtysquad

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Wow.

And I suppose that the people on the other side of the debate are all fans of pedophile music?

nope, not going to get roped into taking a side on the dumbest thread in soulstrut history. I'll leave the arguing up to the blowhards who know the deal

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    That chicks pic and the music and pics from that my space (classic hilarity)
    have made this thread worth while.

''You sippin sparks at the club with your my space bitch!!!'' and the voice of the chorus sounds like a teenpop rock from the 80's

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    That chicks pic and the music and pics from that my space (classic hilarity)
    have made this thread worth while.

''You sippin sparks at the club with your my space bitch!!!'' and the voice of the chorus sounds like a teenpop rock from the 80's

ANY thread that Jorge posts in is worth my time!!!!

Food for thought.....and like I said earlier, I don't know shit about Cam'ron or his music.

What's the difference between a supposed coke dealer/promoter/sympathizer trying to do something positive in regards to stopping child molestors..

and...

Tookie writing his books???

30 pages

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

RANIER WOLFCASTLE: That is some outfit, Skoey. It makes you look like a homosexual.
    CROWD: Booooooo!
    RANIER: Perhaps you are all homosexuals!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    What's the difference between a supposed coke dealer/promoter/sympathizer trying to do something positive in regards to stopping child molestors..

and...

Tookie writing his books???

well the difference in my eyes is tookie renounced his former life.

Cam still telling people how great it is to sell crack (new album coming soon)

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

pleasegodmakeitstop

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

RANIER WOLFCASTLE: That is some outfit, Skoey. It makes you look like a homosexual.
    CROWD: Booooooo!
    RANIER: Perhaps you are all homosexuals!

Memories..

Finally some clown in here

Camron...that is some outfit

Will be an entertaining DVD I hope

And why is it that the threads that people bitch about the most here on SS are the ones that tend to get the most viewers and responses???

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I cant believe people still havent got to my questions!

This is the worst thread ive ever seen. On any messageboard.

At least jinx liked it, but he was really high im sure. Mabye I need to get high too. Better call my pedophile,...err i mean drug dealer sorry.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

At least jinx liked it, but he was really high im sure. Mabye I need to get high too. Better call my pedophile,...err i mean drug dealer sorry.

make them join soulstrut. do it or youre disconnected

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

Camron incest fiasco

I think this explains it
    googling this was

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Actually yes, I deal with a lot of crackheads in my particular line of work.

I think civilians misunderestimate the important role that crackheads play in the raer food chain.

somebody has to 'dislodge' all those underappreciated records from grandmas & other family members...

• Actually yes, I deal with a lot of crackheads in my particular line of work.

civilians

Ever since I started hanging out on Fryer's board I've taken to calling them students...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Camron incest fiasco

I think this explains it
    googling this was

D Rugs

(From the album "CONFESSIONS OF FIRE")

[Cam'ron]

This song is about young children
    who live in single family homes and
    their mother or father chooses their
    boyfriend or girlfriend over you. Remember
    parents, kids don't ask to be born. So I'm tell this
    story and it starts back in '88.

Yo, this nigga named d-rugs
    My moms dates him
    Swear to God I hate him
    If I could I would break him
    When he comes around, her brain sizzles like a Steakum
    Damn, can't jakes take him
    She neglected me
    Run around with this punk nigga recklessly
    Had him in her tounge
    Guess she was in ectasy
    For her love
    Took the best of me
    O-d'd excessively
    That's her boyfriend
    Or her toyfriend see
    Let me specify
    The last man
    Took the money
    Left the guy
    Desert dry
    And gave it to d-rugs
    He kept her high
    Runnin around
    He's a facial
    Smelled like a fragrance
    She sniffed it in her nasal
    Beggin her to listen
    I told her he ain't faithful
    Fuckin wit Aunt Rachel
    Ya'll so dumb
    Makin me look disgraceful
    He got a girl named Hazel
    And another white one
    But wit him
    he ain't racial

[Chorus]
    I'm your mother
    I'm your daddy
    I'm that nigga
    In the alley
    I'm your doctor
    When in need
    I'm your Coke
    I'm your Weed
    You know me
    I'm your friend
    Your main boy
    Thick and thin
    I'm that monster in your dreams
    For my love
    You will feen.

[Cam'ron]
    What the deal dun?
    It's '91
    Moms still strung
    On this nigga d-rugs
    His game's tight
    Every night she tries to go pursue him
    Then she screws him
    But my man Un knew him
    Schooled me to him
    Said he got mad hoes
    He used to pimp him
    Said he can get you mad doe
    What you mean?
    He just ain't wit your mother
    He's got other partners
    He's a foreigner though
    The cops don't like
    Illegal alien
    Can't even say his name on the phone
    But you can get money with him
    Then leave him alone
    Or you'll be inside the new cuffs
    Plus a news rush
    Said some more about him
    Then he introduced us
    Took me to the block where everybody get him off
    Showed me his clientele
    Ever since--Hit it off
    He was right
    D-rugs got dumb freaks
    Men and women love him
    Got him 10 grand in one week.

Chorus

[Cam'ron]
    Now it's 98
    D-rugs, he payed me well
    500 S-E-L
    Got me land in A-T-L
    It's all swell
    Way before a felony
    But now that we together
    It seems that moms in jealous
    Cause he wit me now
    And everyone time I g him
    But when it comes to her
    She even pay to see him
    Eh yo, money excites me
    But my niggas on the block
    They got shysty
    Cause I'm wit d-rugs
    They don't like me
    Tried to snipe me
    Right before the damn feds had indicted
    And my mother
    Her nostrils wide
    Too much of d-rugs left her hospitalized
    We both was arrested
    Stars of the block
    Her by cardiac
    Me by the cops
    But for my mother
    Man there's nothin but love
    But that's what we get--Fuckin wit Drugs.

[Chorus]

Those lyrics fly against Guzzo's notion that Cam is completely in favor of drugs.