Cam'ron To Confront Pedophiles on DVD

Comments

• What's wrong with working at McDonalds? Is there a problem with getting a paycheck for an honest days work? Does it not pay enough? Then learn a trade or educate yourself. Is it a social issue dealing with being black? Call the United Negro College fund and find out what you can do for yourself. There are a number of available programs to help minorities.

Seriously, shut the fuck up.

No, none of you can come at this with anything other than that? I think I made valid points and believe I'm right. Why coddle drug dealers that feed on other peoples addictions? It doesn't make sense. Regardless of WHY someone became addicted doesn't excuse the dealer for what he is doing. That's simply trying to excuse yourself from blame.

So, again, what is wrong with working at McDonalds?

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Johnny and Rock:

I'm not blaming the dealer. I'm just saying that the dealer is in no position to be claiming to defend family values and the interests of society (i.e. Cam'Ron).

I think people need to step back and take a deep breath. This shit has got out of control. I let emotions get in the way of rational thinking.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

What's wrong with working at McDonalds? Is there a problem with getting a paycheck for an honest days work? Does it not pay enough? Then learn a trade or educate yourself. Is it a social issue dealing with being black? Call the United Negro College fund and find out what you can do for yourself. There are a number of available programs to help minorities.

Seriously, why coddle people that feed off and profit from other peoples addicitions? What's your opinion of the cigarette industry?

Wow, you sound like a complete idiot.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    wowsa this is a turely truely scary thread...

there is a MASSIVE differance between a crack dealer and a pedophile and that is the notion of personal accountability for the victim in both cases

if you are raped against your will you are a victim

if you smoke rock you are a dumbass

obviously the drug dealer is also breaking the law but we are talking apples and organges as far as crime goes..

i doubt you will find drug dealers on the net actively searching and soliciting new clients... i also doubt very highly that kids readily go to "that creepy guy who touches you in your bad places" house on the corner for shits and giggles.

we have a very large problem in our society right now because people dont want to take personal responsibility for their own actions... coffee's too hot - sue starbucks, smoke cigarettes and get lung cancer - sue the tobacco company, eat fast food all day and weigh 500 + pounds - sue macdonalds

that shit is just straight up bullshit!

There are programs for addicts... and they dont all involves 1000's of dollars in expenses for private colorado retreats...

as a drug user..no matter how addicted you still have a choice whihc road to take.. the road to more drugs or the road to recovery.. and if yo choose recovery you can regain a normaly in your life.. if you are raped as a ten year old by some sick fucker you will NEVER get that back.... there is no recovery program for a victum of random depravity

hell even within drug dealers you will find shades of grey.. are weed dealers better than crack dealers? what about a dude who only sells E? what about the liquor store on the corner??

there's a lot of grey areas there... there is no grey area in taking a child against their will and havign your way with them.

• What's wrong with working at McDonalds? Is there a problem with getting a paycheck for an honest days work? Does it not pay enough? Then learn a trade or educate yourself. Is it a social issue dealing with being black? Call the United Negro College fund and find out what you can do for yourself. There are a number of available programs to help minorities.

There's no way you just said this. Is this sarcasm? If so, Im impressed. You had me..

What's wrong with working at McDonalds? Is there a problem with getting a paycheck for an honest days work? Does it not pay enough? Then learn a trade or educate yourself. Is it a social issue dealing with being black? Call the United Negro College fund and find out what you can do for yourself. There are a number of available programs to help minorities.

No, none of you can come at this with anything other than that?

For real, shut the fuck up.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    I think this is a just a underhanded way for him to "get at" the Jigga Man.

No, none of you can come at this with anything other than that? I think I made valid points and believe I'm right. Why coddle drug dealers that feed on other peoples addictions? It doesn't make sense. Regardless of WHY someone became addicted doesn't excuse the dealer for what he is doing. That's simply trying to excuse yourself from blame.

Have you tried paying tuition or raising a kid on minimum wage?

Have you tried applying for ANY job with a couple felonies on your record?

I mean,

Is it a social issue dealing with being black? Call the United Negro College fund and find out what you can do for yourself. There are a number of available programs to help minorities.

You serious?

I think I made valid points and believe I'm right.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day dude.

Nothing.

Nothing.

Except that it won't pay for your rent, food, clothes, medical care or most other necessities in life.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

Have you tried paying tuition or raising a kid on minimum wage?

Have you tried applying for ANY job with a couple felonies on your record?

I mean,

Is it a social issue dealing with being black? Call the United Negro College fund and find out what you can do for yourself. There are a number of available programs to help minorities.

You serious?

I think I made valid points and believe I'm right.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day dude.

What about poverty in africa can't they just unite..there are seed selling programs and coop organisations as well as UN relief efforts. Why all the infighting if one 'tribe' would just decide to stop massacring the other 'tribe' than we woud have peace. Why dont they just use the global market.

there's another important aspect to this equation and that's the notion of rehabilitation...

if you put a pedophile and a dealer in jail for the same amount of time and then release them who do you think has a better chance of reintegration into normal society?

the dealer isnt pschologically bent towards dealing ... give him some job training and coupled with his hussling instincts and there's a good chance he can reform and make something of his life

a pedophile is a sick indiviual.. whether you want to call it a mental illness or a disease or what have you they will always be a pedophile.. you can slice off their dick and they will use somethign else.. they are WIRED for this in the same manner as a serial killer.

• Even a broken clock is right twice a day dude.

Not so. A broken digital clock is most likely never right, and a broken analog clock on military time is right only once a day. And let's not even get into sun dials.

• I bet at least 95% of you have never HAD to sell crack, never known anyone who HAD to sell crack, and never will. Most of you don't even live in neighborhoods where crack is sold.

Have any of you guys met someone who was molested as a kid? Have you ever met anyone who has been addicted to crack? Some on yhall need to think and STFU.

I don't know if you were asking me (to which the answer is regrettably yes on both counts) but I agree, talking out of one's ass on any of these subjects is a really bad look.

Without getting into too much detail I used to know a girl that was both molested as a child and became a huge meth addict while I knew her. She was always messed up in the head and I really felt for her. Tried to help her but there was just nothing I could do. I always felt that she found solace in drugs because it helped her escape the demons in her head.

I held a special hatred for every dealer that kept giving her drugs so I have my reasons for feeling the way I do. It was her problem and there was always someone in there to fill the drug dealer role. I don't think the market for the drug excuse them though. Regardless of WHY they're dealing (even if it's for good reasons) doesn't excuse the wrong they're doing. The wrong they're doing is far far worse. They certainly aren't 100% of problem but they perpetuate it which is certainly just as bad.

Nothing.

Except that it won't pay for your rent, food, clothes, medical care or most other necessities in life.

I don't think he gets it so I left that part out.

Exactly Dubious. I was gonna mention a case here in Houston where a pedophile had requested that he be circumsized. Then judge, now state senator (R), Ted Poe (asshole) granted his wish until a higher court ruled that it was not only cruel and unsual punishment, but would also not prevent the occurence of any future incidences since pedophiles not only use their penises. Pedophilia is a pathological behavior, huge difference between that and selling any drug.

dude WTF??

She was always messed up in the head - I always felt that she found solace in drugs because it helped her escape the demons in her head.

I held a special hatred for every dealer

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

I held a special hatred for every dealer that kept giving her drugs so I have my reasons for feeling the way I do. It was her problem and there was always someone in there to fill the drug dealer role. I don't think the market for the drug excuse them though. Regardless of WHY they're dealing (even if it's for good reasons) doesn't excuse the wrong they're doing. The wrong they're doing is far far worse. They certainly aren't 100% of problem but they perpetuate it which is certainly just as bad.

I feel you on this. Its just theway you were talking about it made it seem like it was on a broader scale.
    The exec working at lockheed and martin which sell arms to waring countries or the one dealing with a dictator goverment also contributes to the problem. However their motivations are part of the larger faulty system and so are drug dealers.

• Exactly Dubious. I was gonna mention a case here in Houston where a pedophile had requested that he be circumsized. Then judge, now state senator (R), Ted Poe (asshole) granted his wish until a higher court ruled that it was not only cruel and unsual punishment, but would also not prevent the occurence of any future incidences since pedophiles not only use their penises. Pedophilia is a pathological behavior, huge difference between that and selling any drug.

Are you sure you mean circumsized? Because that makes no sense.

Exactly Dubious. I was gonna mention a case here in Houston where a pedophile had requested that he be circumsized. Then judge, now state senator (R), Ted Poe (asshole) granted his wish until a higher court ruled that it was not only cruel and unsual punishment, but would also not prevent the occurence of any future incidences since pedophiles not only use their penises. Pedophilia is a pathological behavior, huge difference between that and selling any drug.

Castrated...

• So, again, what is wrong with working at McDonalds?

Nothing.

I guess my point is that people need to start at the bottom and build themselves up. You have to pay your dues. Yes, some people are thrown into situations in their lives where they have to start over. That's why there are social programs to support people. I'm not saying it's easy but go to McDonalds and look at the people working there. They're doing it.

People sell drugs because it's easy and they look the other way on the moral issues by saying, "If not me than someone else will." That's bullshit. Sell your drugs but don't excuse yourself from what your drugs are doing. Addicition is a personal problem of the users but it's supported by a large network of dealers. Dealers feed the addicition.

• Exactly Dubious. I was gonna mention a case here in Houston where a pedophile had requested that he be circumsized. Then judge, now state senator (R), Ted Poe (asshole) granted his wish until a higher court ruled that it was not only cruel and unsual punishment, but would also not prevent the occurence of any future incidences since pedophiles not only use their penises. Pedophilia is a pathological behavior, huge difference between that and selling any drug.

Castrated...

Just checking. :P

Nothing.

I guess my point is that people need to start at the bottom and build themselves up. You have to pay your dues. Yes, some people are thrown into situations in their lives where they have to start over. That's why there are social programs to support people. I'm not saying it's easy but go to McDonalds and look at the people working there. They're doing it.

People sell drugs because it's easy and they look the other way on the moral issues by saying, "If not me than someone else will." That's bullshit. Sell your drugs but don't excuse yourself from what your drugs are doing. Addicition is a personal problem of the users but it's supported by a large network of dealers. Dealers feed the addicition.

You are quite possibly the most naive individual on SoulStrut.

Nothing.

McDonald's workers contribute to the problems of the many obese Americans that frequent that establishment.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Nothing.

You are quite possibly the most naive individual on SoulStrut.

Nothing.

"People need to start at the bottom"... uh most people that sell crack DO start at the bottom. Do you think they can somehow get to the top, shit even to the middle, by working at McDonalds?? What social programs exist? Do you know anyone like this? It really doesn't seem like it. My best buddy in college had three jobs. When his tuition was due and he had 48 hours to get it he sold crack. I didn't see him for three days, and he came back and the tuition was paid.

When my sister was hooked on junk it didn't matter how many fuck dudes' houses my father would take her from, there was always another one waiting. When she wanted to get clean, SHE did it, because she wanted it not because the dope dried up.

Fuck man. I don't even know why I'm explaining this shit.

• I guess my point is that people need to start at the bottom and build themselves up. You have to pay your dues. Yes, some people are thrown into situations in their lives where they have to start over. That's why there are social programs to support people. I'm not saying it's easy but go to McDonalds and look at the people working there. They're doing it.

you sound like a reaganite

• I guess my point is that people need to start at the bottom and build themselves up. You have to pay your dues. Yes, some people are thrown into situations in their lives where they have to start over. That's why there are social programs to support people. I'm not saying it's easy but go to McDonalds and look at the people working there. They're doing it.

you sound like a reaganite

Yeah, I realize that I am coming across that way. Funny, I usually vote Democrat and I consider myself a liberal.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Holy shit, i just read this whole damn thing... are you all fucking serious? maybe its the snow-in huh?

Paycheck is the only one talking any sense here, go back and re-read what the man wrote, and if that dont do it for ya, take some advice from Cashless. Really.

in all honesty guys, this is straight embarrasing. can we get back to reality now

can we?

huh?