Cam'ron To Confront Pedophiles on DVD

Comments

• "People need to start at the bottom"... uh most people that sell crack DO start at the bottom. Do you think they can somehow get to the top, shit even to the middle, by working at McDonalds?? What social programs exist?

Grants are available for education. Welfare if you're really hard up. Social Security. If you're a felon there's work programs prisons provide. Is it all glamarous? Shit no but they provide that first step. Drugs can be that first step too and may provide a quicker route but what's the cost? Helping to fuck up peoples lives? I don't see how someone could live with themselves doing that. I'd rather hustle doing shitty jobs for five years, getting my education and feeling good about it when I'm done.

Do you know anyone like this? It really doesn't seem like it. My best buddy in college had three jobs. When his tuition was due and he had 48 hours to get it he sold crack. I didn't see him for three days, and he came back and the tuition was paid.

When my sister was hooked on junk it didn't matter how many fuck dudes' houses my father would take her from, there was always another one waiting. When she wanted to get clean, SHE did it, because she wanted it not because the dope dried up.

I feel for that because I had to play that role, too. It's not fun and I would never let myself go through it again because I realized that SHE was the one that needed to help herself. She had to hit rock bottom in order to pick herself up. I just never really gave a shit why the dealers were selling. They were always the bad guys in my mind. All I knew was what they were giving her was hurting her. That's all I cared about. If one of them came at me with "I had to pay my tuition" I don't know what I would have done. Simply because there's always someone there to fill their shoes doesn't make what they're doing right. That's a cop out.

• editing, hold on

haha....

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    editing, hold on

Regardless, please shut the fuck up.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i cant believe this thread is still going on with all this bullshit

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    No dude. Selling crack is a job.

no, it's not and I'm sorry you beleive this

And Guzzo knows, because Guzzo knows the streets.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

no but this hard on for me lets me know that you want to know guzzo

no but this hard on for me lets me know that you want to know guzzo

You need some of this "shut the fuck up" treatment too, I see.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Exactly what this thread was missing...

Grants are available for education. Welfare if you're really hard up. Social Security. If you're a felon there's work programs prisons provide. Is it all glamarous? Shit no but they provide that first step. Drugs can be that first step too and may provide a quicker route but what's the cost? Helping to fuck up peoples lives? I don't see how someone could live with themselves doing that. I'd rather hustle doing shitty jobs for five years, getting my education and feeling good about it when I'm done.

You have GOT to be joking right?

Welfare. Why didn't the hood think about that before?!! Welfare is the answer to crack sales says Dj Arcadian. I mean, if poor, under-educated, desperate people would have just known about welfare, we could have avoided this whole crack epidemic.

welfare.

Grants are available for education. Welfare if you're really hard up. Social Security. If you're a felon there's work programs prisons provide.

Do you honestly believe any of this crap?

Do you even know what welfare is? What the requirements to qualify for and keep it are? The amounts available and what they can be used for?

• No dude. Selling crack is a job.

How is selling crack any different from selling bombs.

One is a legal job, I had clients that built bombs back at my old job, most of them were hard working suburbanites.

I am sure that in West Covina - where people try to pay bills AND raise their kids! - there are folks who work for some company that kills people and destroys communities.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    dude was serious about that welfare shit?

unfortunately.

• Do you blame yourself or Raj Mahal for your Soulstrut addiction? Soulstrut is a job. Sometimes the rap game reminds me of the crack game. [/lurk]

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    In DJArcadian defense, I just want to say that he sticks to his argument and doesn't fall for those easy "shut the fuck up" "you are an idiot" etc.

Pedophile : NM
    Crack dealer: VG+

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

unfortunately.

But there is aid money, and NGO's as well as something called a national economy, redistribution programs and so on. They are starting from the bottomup but can build businesses and if they get to a certain level they will receive grants as well as trading opportunities

Seriously man, welfare? McDonalds? painfully out of touch

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

HA!

Exactly what this thread was missing...

double HA!

(guzz, no offense, this was just good internet timing)

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

In DJArcadian defense, I just want to say that he sticks to his argument and doesn't fall for those easy "shut the fuck up" "you are an idiot" etc.

Pedophile : NM
    Crack dealer: VG+

Yeah, that's cool and I do respect that. I'm not actually trying to suppress his opinion as much as I am trying to dismiss the idiocy of it. It's like, if you want to debate an issue, at least know a little about it before you talk.

• dude WTF??

She was always messed up in the head - I always felt that she found solace in drugs because it helped her escape the demons in her head.

I held a special hatred for every dealer

Demons; as in the psychological problems from being molested.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Wow, this thread is all over the place.

Being a Pedophile is a million times worse than being a crack dealer.

Back onto the subject. Is this DVD real? I'd rather Cam not tell anyone and just slap these guys around without anyone being the wiser.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    One of the biggest problems in our society, and it's reflected throughout this thread, is that...

Personal Responsibility has evolved into "Who can I blame?"

and

Personal Accountability has evolved into "Who can I sue?"

Rich

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

One is a legal job, I had clients that built bombs back at my old job, most of them were hard working suburbanites.

I am sure that in West Covina - where people try to pay bills AND raise their kids! - there are folks who work for some company that kills people and destroys communities.

I'm sure in the gritty hard world of working at a record store you deal with the horrors of crackheads and their families all the time, I find it uplifting that in between dealing with these horrors and taking pictures of DJ Muro "slumming it" in your hardcore location you can post here about the positive points of selling crack.

Dude seriously come off it, you painted your own picture of where I live based on a question you asked and an answer you skewed.

Back to the topic at hand, being a crack dealer is not a job, It's a lifestyle, and a sad lifestyle at that. It's a lifestyle that shows that you disregard the value of a human life cause you fucking peddle crack. There is no responsibility to a company or the society around you its a selfish lifestyle that kills many a person child and adult and trying to turn anything about it into a positive is tragic.

NO ONE HERE SHOULD BE TRYING TO HAVE A TRIVIAL ARGUMENT ABOUT WHICH IS A BETTER EVIL. in the end they are both evil.

dude WTF??

She was always messed up in the head - I always felt that she found solace in drugs because it helped her escape the demons in her head.

I held a special hatred for every dealer

Demons; as in the psychological problems from being molested.

Ok, are you're making this up? You hate the drug dealers that provided the temporary relief MORE than the molesters that caused the trauma in the first place?!

Tell me that you're making this up. please.

• Grants are available for education. Welfare if you're really hard up. Social Security. If you're a felon there's work programs prisons provide. Is it all glamarous? Shit no but they provide that first step. Drugs can be that first step too and may provide a quicker route but what's the cost? Helping to fuck up peoples lives? I don't see how someone could live with themselves doing that. I'd rather hustle doing shitty jobs for five years, getting my education and feeling good about it when I'm done.

Welfare. Why didn't the hood think about that before?!! Welfare is the answer to crack sales says Dj Arcadian. I mean, if poor, under-educated, desperate people would have just known about welfare, we could have avoided this whole crack epidemic.

welfare.

Isn't Arcadian the one who posted his minstrelly band's MySpace page?

I'm sure in the gritty hard world of working at a record store you deal with the horrors of crackheads and their families all the time

I'm pretty sure he wasn't born in that record store; in other words, his time there doesn't account for the full extent of his life experience.

• No dude. Selling crack is a job.

I'm sure in the gritty hard world of working at a record store you deal with the horrors of crackheads and their families all the time, I find it uplifting that in between dealing with these horrors and taking pictures of DJ Muro "slumming it" in your hardcore location you can post here about the positive points of selling crack.

Actually yes, I deal with a lot of crackheads in my particular line of work.

I don't think I ever said selling crack was "positive".

welfare.

link please.

• Grants are available for education. Welfare if you're really hard up. Social Security. If you're a felon there's work programs prisons provide. Is it all glamarous? Shit no but they provide that first step. Drugs can be that first step too and may provide a quicker route but what's the cost? Helping to fuck up peoples lives? I don't see how someone could live with themselves doing that. I'd rather hustle doing shitty jobs for five years, getting my education and feeling good about it when I'm done.

welfare.

Nope. Not me.