Cam'ron To Confront Pedophiles on DVD

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Dude, what's up with kid-touchers who are also crack dealers??

Those guys are like satan to the power of ten or something.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    wow are folks really arguing about if a crack seller is worse than a sex offender?

thats like asking whats a worse way to die gas chamer or electric chair.

point being they are both bad, the degree of "badness" shoudln't even be an issue. They both ruin lives. No need to yell about which one ruins you more.

If Cam'ron wants to do something to stop pedaphilia thats totally cool, however its a pretty bullshit move to say that sexual predators are bad while championing crack sales.

This makes me feel about as good as those Phillip Morris "Tobacco is whacko" commercials.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Dude, what's up with kid-touchers who are also crack dealers??

Those guys are like satan to the power of ten or something.

yikes
    scary to think these people are out there, but I wouldn't doubt it

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    wow are folks really arguing about if a crack seller is worse than a sex offender?

Ok then, if you HAD to pick one, which would you be? If they're both on the same moral footing, you have don't see any difference in YOURSELF being a drug dealer than a pedofile?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Ok then, if you HAD to pick one, which would you be? If they're both on the same moral footing, you have don't see any difference in YOURSELF being a drug dealer than a pedofile?

haha, I'd pick neither.

Oliver said it best when he asked "which one would you want around your 13 year old"

what tastes better

pepsi with poison or coke with poison?

• dayday 9,612 Posts

haha, I'd pick neither.

Oliver said it best when he asked "which one would you want aroud your 13 year old"

seriously what tastes better

I'm sorry, but all of these analogies are stupid.

Would you rather your child buy crack, or be raped?

Pretty simple decision for me.

And yo, crack dealers are not the devil. Believe me, I know.

Nobody's championing anything and this whole argument is fucking ridiculous.
    Adults willingly buy drugs, 6 year old kids don't willingly suck dick.
    Hate to be so raw but THINK ABOUT THAT SHIT.

• Would you rather your child buy crack, or be raped?

Now, or later?

• dayday 9,612 Posts

Now, or later?

Give me a fucking break man. All of these excuses are bullshit. That shit is on her.

People who fuck with kids should be killed. End of story.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Check it out man, people on soulstrut will get mad about ANYTHING.

now back to the interesting part....Camron Slept with his Aunt? WTF?

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    Haha!

To answer dudes question.

Grits == First thing that came into mind when thinking of greesy food.

grits should never be geasy
    (except @ waffle house)

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Haha!

To answer dudes question.

Grits == First thing that came into mind when thinking of greesy food.

grits should never be geasy
    (except @ waffle house)

and sweet potatoes aren't greasy at all (or greesy OR geasy)

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

haha, I'd pick neither.

Oliver said it best when he asked "which one would you want aroud your 13 year old"

seriously what tastes better

I'm sorry, but all of these analogies are stupid.

Pretty simple decision for me.

And yo, crack dealers are not the devil. Believe me, I know.

Nobody's championing anything and this whole argument is fucking ridiculous.
    Adults willingly buy drugs, 6 year old kids don't willingly suck dick.
    Hate to be so raw but THINK ABOUT THAT SHIT.

I'm betting that the Crack Dealer = Pedophile crowd are not parents. Having kids tends to bring a new and different perspective to most people.

The most ridiculous statement I read here in the recent past was when someone said 14 year old girls should have the right to get an abortion w/o their parents knowledge.

The only person I can think of that would support 14 year old's getting anonymous abortions are.....ummmm....pedophiles who get 13 year old's pregnant!!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Pedophile crowd

There's something so wrong about those 2 words together.

• I didn't even get down to the end of page two before people started talking out of their asses. Between the Jay Dee thread yesterday and this one, this site is really on a fucking roll.

I bet at least 2/3 of you have never HAD to sell crack, never known anyone who HAD to sell crack, and never will. Most of you don't even live in neighborhoods where crack is sold.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT SHIT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. Simple as that.

Oh yeah pedophiles need to be killed and strung up.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    a crack dealer will always rank higher in my book than a fucking pedophile.

I didn't realize there's an actual moral scale where one is somehow "higher" than the other.
    yes i get that selling crack is bad. thanks for the eyeopener. but a crack dealer 'sells' drugs to people. a pedophile forces themselves on innocent children. that is the difference.

Would you want either kicking it with your 13 year old kids? That's all I'm saying.

Who, exactly, do you dudes think "crack dealers" are?

A lot of the people I see hustling actually are 13 year old kids.

I can't even believe anybody would try to suggest that the schitt is somehow equivalent to pedophilia. Straight up ignorance.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I bet at least 2/3 of you have never HAD to sell crack, never known anyone who HAD to sell crack, and never will. Most of you don't even live in neighborhoods where crack is sold.

Jonny,

In what kind of a situation does a person have no choice but to deal drugs? Do you mean that society doesn't offer a lot of people options & and that they are pushed into dealing because they have no other way to support their families?

peace

h

• I bet at least 2/3 of you have never HAD to sell crack, never known anyone who HAD to sell crack, and never will. Most of you don't even live in neighborhoods where crack is sold.

Jonny,

In what kind of a situation does a person have no choice but to deal drugs? Do you mean that society doesn't offer a lot of people options & and that they are pushed into dealing because they have no other way to support their families?

peace

h

Howard I've known plenty of people that had no other way to pay for their children, parents, college education, or basic (not lavish) life's needs. Is this really difficult to grasp?

• 6 year old kids don't willingly suck dick.

Day, somehow you've taken this from 13/14 yr olds to 6 yr olds...

6 year old kids don't willingly suck dick.

A pedophile is a pedophile.....we had one here last week in Texas that was having "sex" with a 2 month old.!!! Having sex with a child under 15 is a crime in EVERY state.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Howard I've known plenty of people that had no other way to pay for their children, parents, college education, or basic (not lavish) life's needs. Is this really difficult to grasp?
    As have I. And I've lost some good friends to that lifestyle, and some others made it through.

I think the correlation to that is people were forced or coerced into doing something that could potentially ruin their lives, and the lives of people around them.

Just because you know people who are crack dealers (and, for the record, as do I... and for the record, I live in a neighbourhood where such product is in abundance) does not negate the effect it has on people.

There is a qualitative difference, yes. But the overall impact can be the same. That is all I was trying to assert, and I think HAZ as well (although I'm not going to speak for him/her).

As well, psychologists would argue that pedophiles, who many times are victims of pedophilia as they were growing up, had no other choice for their actions or knew no better. Just like many people resort to crime and drug-dealing owing to their material circumstance.

This shit is very blurry. And in this way, someone who is an active promoter of crack dealing, and not someone who is doing it to survive or get somewhere in life, is in no position to become self-righteous.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

As well, psychologists would argue that pedophiles, who many times are victims of pedophilia as they were growing up, had no other choice for their actions or knew no better. Just like many people resort to crime and drug-dealing owing to their material circumstance.

That's ridiculous. I can't even muster an argument.

haha, I'd pick neither.

Oliver said it best when he asked "which one would you want around your 13 year old"

what tastes better

Straight up cop out.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

I've known plenty of people that had no other way to pay for their children, parents, college education, or basic (not lavish) life's needs. Is this really difficult to grasp?

i also wanted to write that its a GOOD thing that most of you (so im assuming, though probably correct) have never had to be around drug dealers or addicts.

• No dude. Selling crack is a job. You are working to make a living by producing something that is purchased by consumers/users that exist independently of you and decide to purchase from you either because of price, quality, or convenience. Like any other job.

Pedophilia on the other hand is a sickness.

These things are not comparable. In any sense. It's like saying graffiti=rain because both fuck up your house.

• 6 year old kids don't willingly suck dick.

A pedophile is a pedophile.....we had one here last week in Texas that was having "sex" with a 2 month old.!!! Having sex with a child under 15 is a crime in EVERY state.

Under 18 in my state. I think a line should be drawn somewhere.. a dude who molests a 1 yr old is not the same as a dude who bangs a 17 yr old. Right?

Under 18 in my state. I think a line should be drawn somewhere.. a dude who molests a 1 yr old is not the same as a dude who bangs a 17 yr old. Right?

confession?

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

this is perhaps the most insane thing i've ever read. i think cam'ron the humorist-turned-vigilante-enforcer is even more interesting than cam'ron the rapper.

http://www.vh1.com/news/articles/1522994/20060201/story.jhtml

Throughout his career, Cam'ron has put more than a few MCs on notice, but now he's turning his scorn toward sexual predators who try to hook up with kids on the Internet. In October Cam plans on putting out a DVD featuring several of his own sting.

"I saw a special that MSNBC had done one time on [adults] on the Internet thinking they're talking to 13- or 14-year-olds," Cam explained of the inspiration for his latest and most surprising endeavor. "These people drive 200, 300 miles just to meet a 13- or 14-year-old. It ranges from teachers to rabbis to construction workers. It's just disgusting.

"We set up a similar situation where we are videotaping people thinking they're gonna meet little kids," he continued. "When they get there, it's gonna be me and [my manger] Big Joe like, 'What the hell are you doing, you damn pervert? What the f--- is wrong with you, coming to meet a 13-year-old boy?' We're gonna talk to them and not let them leave until we find out what's wrong with them."

So far Cam has caught two people in compromising positions, he said, and he wants to catch at least eight more for the still-untitled DVD. According to his crew, the Diplomats, there will be no police involvement.

Coming to your screens soon : Camron confronts R Kelly in a parking lot near you.

I bet at least 95% of you have never HAD to sell crack, never known anyone who HAD to sell crack, and never will. Most of you don't even live in neighborhoods where crack is sold.

Have any of you guys met someone who was molested as a kid? Have you ever met anyone who has been addicted to crack? Some on yhall need to think and STFU.

I bet at least 95% of you have never HAD to sell crack, never known anyone who HAD to sell crack, and never will. Most of you don't even live in neighborhoods where crack is sold.

Have any of you guys met someone who was molested as a kid? Have you ever met anyone who has been addicted to crack? Some on yhall need to think and STFU.

Yeah, I know both. Related to both. WTF? Speak for yourself.

That is the reason I said under 15...there are some states where 16 year olds can get married.....but having sex with a 14 year old is against the law everywhere.

It is unfortunate that there are 18 year olds out there who are registered sex offenders because his 17 year old girlfriend's parents caught them in bed together.

This topic is about straight up pedophiles.....those who are predators and prey on small children.....that way there is no "grey area".