Cam'ron To Confront Pedophiles on DVD

Comments

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I'm sorry dude, I find crack dealers who sell drugs to parents and children very disgusting. They are destroying families and lives the like.

• I bet at least 95% of you have never HAD to sell crack, never known anyone who HAD to sell crack, and never will. Most of you don't even live in neighborhoods where crack is sold.

Have any of you guys met someone who was molested as a kid? Have you ever met anyone who has been addicted to crack? Some on yhall need to think and STFU.

I don't know if you were asking me (to which the answer is regrettably yes on both counts) but I agree, talking out of one's ass on any of these subjects is a really bad look.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I'm sorry dude, I find crack dealers who sell drugs to parents and children very disgusting. They are destroying families and lives the like.

I find parents and children who BUY crack and ruin their lives and their families lives to be disgusting.

• I'm sorry dude, I find crack dealers who sell drugs to parents and children very disgusting. They are destroying families and lives the like.

That's great man, why don't you ask them to all go work at McDonalds or the Canadian equivalent. Or better yet, just tell them all you think they're disgusting. This is so arrogant. You have the advantage of not having to sell drugs to get by. So you turn to those who don't have the same advantage and call them disgusting.

This thread (site) is for the birds man. Peace.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I find parents and children who BUY crack and ruin their lives and their families lives to be disgusting.

Exactly, a pedophile is a predator straight up, crack dealers are mostly just opportunistic in nature.

There's a huge difference.

That's great man, why don't you ask them to all go work at McDonalds or the Canadian equivalent. Or better yet, just tell them all you think they're disgusting. This is so arrogant. You have the advantage of not having to sell drugs to get by. So you turn to those who don't have the same advantage and call them disgusting.

You don't know me (the true) and you don't know my history (me). Stop making assumptions. When that shit tears apart your family you got a different perspective. That shit ain't just a fucking job.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Bottom line is that there is almost always an element of self-volition in becoming a victim of crack addiction whereas the same cannot be said for victims of paedophilia.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Exactly, a pedophile is a predator straight up, crack dealers are mostly just opportunistic in nature.

Crack = a social problem, for which you can't reasonably place the blame on the individuals that end up selling it

Pedophilia = an individual problem, for which you can reasonably blame the people that do it.

Crack = a social problem, for which you can't reasonably place the blame on the individuals that end up selling it

Pedophilia = an individual problem, for which you can reasonably blame the people that do it.

Dude, just stop. They don't get it.

It's not this thread or even this site......what you are seeing is a reflection of how alot of people in our society think....personally I find it educational(and disturbing) to see what goes on in people's mind and try to equate it to the reasons we have so many problems in our society.

For some reason alot of people have no regard whatsoever for personal accountability and want to blame everyhing and everybody for these problems except for the people who are making the decision to actually BUY and SMOKE the crack.

I agree with this.

I think this is a good way to stop the argument. Too many emotions involved. Not enough making fun of cam'ron.

forget it...

You don't know me (the true) and you don't know my history (me). Stop making assumptions. When that shit tears apart your family you got a different perspective. That shit ain't
    just a fucking job.

So if alcohol tore apart your family it's the Liquor Store's fault??

• For some reason alot of people have no regard whatsoever for personal accountability and want to blame everyhing and everybody for these problems except for the people who are making the decision to actually BUY and SMOKE the crack.

Great point.

• That's great man, why don't you ask them to all go work at McDonalds or the Canadian equivalent. Or better yet, just tell them all you think they're disgusting. This is so arrogant. You have the advantage of not having to sell drugs to get by. So you turn to those who don't have the same advantage and call them disgusting.

You don't know me (the true) and you don't know my history (me). Stop making assumptions. When that shit tears apart your family you got a different perspective. That shit ain't
    just a fucking job.

Hommie I don't need to, it's not like you make the effort to see other perspectives. I make no assumptions I speak on what the fuck I know. See I've had family addicted and all that shit too. So a dealer sold your father/sister/mother crack? And that's the dealer's fault? Shit man, let me tell you something, nobody ever got clean by blaming the goddamn dealer, that man didn't put a pipe in your mouth and make you smoke it, crack didn't mysteriously land in his hand either, he sells it cause you or your family buys it because they are addicted. When a motherfucker can't get a job cause he holds 2 felonies and has no educational bona fides what do you expect him to do? Sit there and die? Drop out of night school? Let their kid starve? That's fucked up man.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    For some reason alot of people have no regard whatsoever for personal accountability and want to blame everyhing and everybody for these problems except for the people who are making the decision to actually BUY and SMOKE the crack.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great point.

No, sorry but that's not a great point. There's obviously a stage which comes pretty quickly where buying rocks gets to be a physical necessity not a lifestyle choice. Once someone is in the grip of an addiction do you just cut them loose because it's their own fault that they started smoking crack? Life is a little more complicated than that. If you know people caught up in this then you'd know that it's a headfuck with no easy answers and no black and whites. Maybe they don't deserve your sympathy but they don't deserve your scorn.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    When that shit tears apart your family you got a different perspective. That shit ain't just a fucking job.

im not going to get into this because this thread has gotten silly but ill just say that yes man sometimes selling drugs is just a fucking job... unfortunately.

it tore my family apart and i was selling drugs at the time.

so its good to have opinions but just know that there are other p.o.v. that may counter yours. but youre right too big guy...

anyway... drugs are bad and so is pedophilia... but i think most dudes would get beaten down for pedophilia than being a drug addict.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

Great point.

bullshit. do you know any addicts? have you have been an addict? there is no decision being made there, trust me.

I'm not entering the crack dealer v. pedophile debate, but I know that crack smokers are not the villains in this scenario. they are sick. and when you don't have the option of some 1000 dollar a daty rehab place in the mountains of Colorado you don't just quit that shit and go on with your life. Okay, so at some point they made a decision to pick up a pipe, but after that they lost their ability to decide.

I agree with Faux (wow) in saying that this is society's problem, the dealer and the addict. Those 14 year olds on the corner aren't thinking, hmm, should I go to college or sell some crack? they are mostly likely like, hmmm, I am hungry, I better sell some crack to I can eat.

The site is full of mother fuckers that don't know shit about the real fucking world, yet feel free to pass judgement.

Since when was a smoker a victim? The fuck is wrong with you dumbasses?!!

Next you'll be saying that someone that committed suicide was murdered.

• For some reason alot of people have no regard whatsoever for personal accountability and want to blame everyhing and everybody for these problems except for the people who are making the decision to actually BUY and SMOKE the crack.

Great point.

bullshit. do you know any addicts? have you have been an addict? there is no decision being made there, trust me.

Well then how did they become addicts in the first place?

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Ugh, this is too big for me to explain- but I think a combination of addiction (which is hereditary) and circumstance (what type of people usually find themselves in a position where crack is being smoked?) lead to this.

Well, its official. Soulstrut has hit an all time low with this one.

• Ugh, this is too big for me to explain- but I think a combination of addiction (which is hereditary) and circumstance (what type of people usually find themselves in a position where crack is being smoked?) lead to this.

Yeah I hear ya but at some point you gotta be responsible for your own actions. At what point do we stop blaming "circumstances" and start blaming ourselves? If one wanted to one could say every "decision" we make is entirely determined by "outside influences".

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Next you'll be saying that someone that committed suicide was murdered.

Hmm...this is an interesting one. Say if you hand a guy who wants to commit suicide a gun, does that mean you helped enable his death? This has nothing to do with selling drugs, but I'm sure we'll get some a variety of answers.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Im trying real hard to make sense of where this argument is going....but it just seems to rediculous for me to even respond further.

WAIT!!! i remember what im doing here!

When did camron Say he had sex with his aunt?

And id also like to know if this recent project will be taking any time away from the cannonball run style cross country dipset race that was previously promised.

And whens that new color that cam was working with scientists about inventing coming out? We need some new colors! the ones we got are getting OLD!!

• I'm sorry dude, I find crack dealers who sell drugs to parents and children very disgusting. They are destroying families and lives the like.

What's wrong with working at McDonalds? Is there a problem with getting a paycheck for an honest days work? Does it not pay enough? Then learn a trade or educate yourself. Is it a social issue dealing with being black? Call the United Negro College fund and find out what you can do for yourself. There are a number of available programs to help minorities.

Seriously, why coddle people that feed off and profit from other peoples addicitions? What's your opinion of the cigarette industry?

What's wrong with working at McDonalds? Is there a problem with getting a paycheck for an honest days work? Does it not pay enough? Then learn a trade or educate yourself. Is it a social issue dealing with being black? Call the United Negro College fund and find out what you can do for yourself. There are a number of available programs to help minorities.

Seriously, why coddle people that feed off and profit from other peoples addicitions? What's your opinion of the cigarette industry?

I'm a cigarette addict motherfucker. I don't blame the fucking industry for my own addiction, I knew what the fuck I was getting into.

As for your other questions, I mean wow.

Dude, just wow.

Seriously, shut the fuck up.