Is Project Blowed crap? Discuss!

Comments

• project blowed and soulstrut don't mix.

just like project blowed in nightclubs.

not even hating. but you can't rock aceylone (or any project blizni-iznowed shit) in nightclubs. i've broken like six of the 'all balls" cassette in my various jalopes, yet my aceylone vinyl IS MINT-!!!

lets see this thread hit at least 15 by today.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Stop folling yourself. These mf's just ain't hitting. That track is garbage. Where is the fucking hook? Is there even any bass in that track? the shit sound unmastered and like it was done in one take. I bet it was done in one take. It's fucking sloppy as fuck. There are NO effects on the vocal track. The mic sounds like it was made by Realistic. These dudees have been making music since the dawn of time and still haven't stepped any of their games up.

And this is music that can fit a club format? The fuck?

Address these issues, fucko!!!

You want to hate it so you manufacture reasons to hate it.

That's not addressing the SONIC issues with this track.

So it's not dripping with candy paint.[/b]

A concession? Don't go changing horses mid-race.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

If you don't like Sounds Like, then you never liked Project Blowed to begin with. It epitomzes the entire PB steez.

Just for argument's sake, let's pretend this is true. Does that mean that there weren't that many "real" Project Blowed fans in the first place?

This is an interesting point: how do we reconcile the alleged existence of hundreds of thousands of Blowed fans with the fact that the only two Blowed fans that I know besides Archaic have both been disqualified as not sufficiently "real"?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Of all the things to get debated on soulstrut this much. Lawd have mercy.

Cause, really... Is this being debated as hard anywhere else?

Side note: It is partly entertaining mind you.

• Wheeeen the wheelbarrow rolls,
    downhill out of control
    Thaaat's a ballsac

When you have to dance,
    in custom-made pants
    That's a ballsac

When you rep the Blowed,
    and spew load after load,
    thaaat's a balllsacc

{chopping} When your favorite rappers are trick rollerbladers
    you might as well go to DragonCon dressed as Darth Vader{/chopping}
    thaaat's a ballsac

Hey can everyone gather around for a picture?

thanks.

oh yeah, i think this be a 15 pager, but i'll settle for ten.
    Dizzy, care if i submit a verse?

Whennnnnnnnnnn Aaaaaaaaaaaaa
    thread goes to long and you grab the gold bond
    thats a ballsac

(pb triplet style) what looks like a turkey but doesn't gobble
    oh thats probably flesh marbles
    thats a biggity ballsac playa

I been trying to tell people....

Thes is a funny dude!!!!!!!

Wheeeen the wheelbarrow rolls,
    downhill out of control
    Thaaat's a ballsac

When you have to dance,
    in custom-made pants
    That's a ballsac

When you rep the Blowed,
    and spew load after load,
    thaaat's a balllsacc

{chopping} When your favorite rappers are trick rollerbladers
    you might as well go to DragonCon dressed as Darth Vader{/chopping}
    thaaat's a ballsac

YES!!!!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

This is an interesting point: how do we reconcile the alleged existence of hundreds of thousands of Blowed fans with the fact that the only two Blowed fans that I know besides Archaic have both been disqualified as not sufficiently "real"?

Hold on here, I'm a PB fan and I'm as real as they come.

But I think we're missing the point. What matters isn't whether PB works in the club or any of the racial issues we've considered. The proper issue is determining the French theorist that best allows us to understand the real schitt in the PB catalogue. ThesOne astutely argues against Barthes and I am in agreement. Allow me to suggest Derrida. PB is deconstructionalist like woah.

• RB: "ideology: what is repeated and consistent (by this last adjective, it is excluded from the order of the signifier). So ideological analysis (or counter-ideology) need merely be repeated and consistent [faux and archaic] by proclaiming on the spot its validity, by gesture of pure clearance, in order to become, itself, an ideological object.....How escape this? One solution is possible; the aestethic one.. this is perhaps the role of the aesthetic in our society: to provide the rules of an indirect and transitive discourse (it can transform language, but it does not display its domination, in good conscience)...[this thread thus] keeps brushing up against catastrophe, a catastrophe that is in no doubt, to fall into the aestethic."

Dude! I never doubted.

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    I didn't mean to be all pedantic and ish.

I suck.

-e

• Hey can everyone gather around for a picture?

thanks.

oh yeah, i think this be a 15 pager, but i'll settle for ten.
    Dizzy, care if i submit a verse?

Whennnnnnnnnnn Aaaaaaaaaaaaa
    thread goes to long and you grab the gold bond
    thats a ballsac

(pb triplet style) what looks like a turkey but doesn't gobble
    oh thats probably flesh marbles
    thats a biggity ballsac playa

who the [email]fu@@[/email] (beside einstein and possibly docbitch because he hates on me in general) said i wasn't funny??!!! damnit!

• If you don't like Sounds Like, then you never liked Project Blowed to begin with. It epitomzes the entire PB steez.

Just for argument's sake, let's pretend this is true. Does that mean that there weren't that many "real" Project Blowed fans in the first place?

Explain your jpeg choppery.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    a midget

a midget

a midget

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    [

who the [email]fu@@[/email] (beside einstein and possibly docbitch because he hates on me in general) said i wasn't funny??!!! damnit!

whoa slow down playa. I dont hate you. Whats with the name callin?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Explain your jpeg choppery.

People (and a dog) deeply engaged in some sort of inquiry.

Come on people, let's get back on topic. This isn't about midgets or dancing cats, it's about French theorists representing the PB catalogue. Bonus points if you can connect the demise of black owned business with the Trilateral Commission, Busdriver, and the resurgence of tartan.

PS The world can't be all bad when the above image comes up when you search for "tartan". Incidentally, tartan rhymes with martin, who was the engineer on at least a couple of PB recordings.

• emyndemynd 830 Posts

...not PB.

If Adorno wasn't a closet-racist who hated jazz and black music, he'd probably like PB.

-e

You think? The Frankfurt school could have been down with PB, but I'm sure Benjamin would have loved battling at the open mic. OK, this may sound a little kooky, but think about it: could Busdriver be channeling the spirit of Benjamin? I'm just saying....

Archaic! What do you think?

• Explain your jpeg choppery.

People (and a dog) deeply engaged in some sort of inquiry.

I thought you were trying to say "you mad professor doggie?"

• You think? The Frankfurt school could have been down with PB, but I'm sure Benjamin would have loved battling at the open mic. OK, this may sound a little kooky, but think about it: could Busdriver be channeling the spirit of Benjamin? I'm just saying....

Your over moderating is ruining this important thread of the ages.

You think? The Frankfurt school could have been down with PB, but I'm sure Benjamin would have loved battling at the open mic. OK, this may sound a little kooky, but think about it: could Busdriver be channeling the spirit of Benjamin? I'm just saying....

Dude, if I was going to over-moderate I would have deleted this abomination pages ago. Just be happy I limited myself to introducing D&D and a healthy injection of theory.

Actually, I think all of the voices vying for attention in this thread aptly mirrors the open mic sessions so vital to the PB philosophy. This, my friends, is the real schitt right here.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Project Blowed or Jeff Buckley?

• You think? The Frankfurt school could have been down with PB, but I'm sure Benjamin would have loved battling at the open mic. OK, this may sound a little kooky, but think about it: could Busdriver be channeling the spirit of Benjamin? I'm just saying....

Dude, if I was going to over-moderate I would have deleted this abomination pages ago. Just be happy I limited myself to introducing D&D and a healthy injection of theory.

Actually, I think all of the voices vying for attention in this thread aptly mirrors the open mic sessions so vital to the PB philosophy. This, my friends, is the real schitt right here.
    Do I really need sarcasm tags in my posts?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I went looking for that picture of that fratboy vomiting out of his mouth and nose but Google doesn't link to it anymore.

Anyways if someone can go ahead and do a sketch of said photo or there own interpretation of something similar I think it would bring this thread to a new level

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I went looking for that picture of that fratboy vomiting out of his mouth and nose but Google doesn't link to it anymore.

Anyways if someone can go ahead and do a sketch of said photo or there own interpretation of something similar I think it would bring this thread to a new level

Will this do?:

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    you jokesters need to step the fuck away from this thread and let archaic do what he does best.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

PHATT!

please to add vomit

PB's global interplanetary influence revealed.

Please to add snakeskin effect to Acey.