Is Project Blowed crap? Discuss!

1789101113»

Comments

• BUMP.

• so apparently I can't link to it ("blacklisted item found") but there's a terrible article you can google called "doing drugs, lots of drugs, with Mykah 9" and it is NALGAS.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    9:56 PM: The scene looks like Africa or maybe India. It's exactly where I want to be. I see an entire city around me with bright lights and streaming colors. I look over at Jeni, and she looks like an elf. She's singing music, and I can see all of the notes floating around my head. I'm in a dream. There is beauty all around me. Myka looks right at me with sullen eyes. He tells me he's my spiritual healer. I touch his face. Or at least I think I do.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    Myka tells me that we are welcoming an unfolding rebirth. Cerebral limitations. The spirit of the mind. He calls himself "the Spirit Pimp."

• Posted this a few days ago. Earle The Poet aka Don Jagwarr talking about his battle with Mikah 9 and subsequent fight with Acey and Spoon. Starts at the 8:10 mark.

b/w

"She was not only fine, but into Mike 9 / Said to myself 'It's just about time...'"

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Chart topping Kendrick Lamar = an obvious Project Blowed disciple.

• Herm said:
    Posted this a few days ago. Earle The Poet aka Don Jagwarr talking about his battle with Mikah 9 and subsequent fight with Acey and Spoon. Starts at the 8:10 mark.

I don't understand his story. Acey and Spoon are "legends in his neighborhood?" For rapping or fighting? Is he talking about a freestyle battle or a fistfight?

• leonleon 883 Posts
    These guys are nowhere near the RS top 50, so therefore i'm out.

• since this has popped up, i'm going to say this (may have been said in one of the previous 19 pages, but i aint reading all that shit, if so cosign) C.V.E is pretty horrible, everyone else for the most part has made at least one or two songs i really feel

• rootlesscosmo said:
    Herm said:
    Posted this a few days ago. Earle The Poet aka Don Jagwarr talking about his battle with Mikah 9 and subsequent fight with Acey and Spoon. Starts at the 8:10 mark.

I don't understand his story. Acey and Spoon are "legends in his neighborhood?" For rapping or fighting? Is he talking about a freestyle battle or a fistfight?

I'm just as confused as you! He talks about battling and earning the respect of Mikah, then a couple days later Acey and Spoon show up to fight him for battling Mikah?! That makes no sense whatsoever! I bet Acey and Spoon were just as confused! Like "WTF, dude?!?! We were coming over here to give you props! Why you gotta swing on us?!" Ha ha.

• Look I'm fully aware that some of the Blowed guys have street cred in LA, that their skills are recognized outside of white backpacker circles; and I recognize that the Blowed attracted some no-nonsense gang affiliated folks. But can Acey really properly be considered a "legend" on Crenshaw? I dunno; I'm genuinely curious.

• Jonny_Paycheck said:
    so apparently I can't link to it ("blacklisted item found") but there's a terrible article you can google called "doing drugs, lots of drugs, with Mykah 9" and it is NALGAS.

That's funny. Last time I saw him, he offered me shrooms, molly, and DMT. I was kind of blown (no pun) away by the offer. I passed but i wish I had tried the DMT.

• rootlesscosmo said:
    . But can Acey really properly be considered a "legend" on Crenshaw? I dunno; I'm genuinely curious.

Nah.