Is Project Blowed crap? Discuss!

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    To hatt on PB & The Good Life is to ignore "local black experience". Deal with it.

No one never said they weren't a part of the local Black music community. We're saying they aren't a global player like Archaic makes them out to be...

oh yeah, and their music sucks too. I think someone said that.

• To hatt on PB & The Good Life is to ignore "local black experience". Deal with it.

No one never said they weren't a part of the local Black music community. We're saying they aren't a global player like Archaic makes them out to be...

oh yeah, and their music sucks too. I think someone said that.

You are way too red faced for this thread. Let it go brother, nobody cares cept you and archaic. Not even faux cares. PS. Sarcasm is fun.

You guys begged and begged to let archaic come back.

At least I'm not a target in this thread.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    You guys begged and begged to let archaic come back.

i want it to go on the record that i had nothing to do with this particular archaic come back.

but i'm loving every minute of it.

You are way too red faced[/b] for this thread. Let it go brother, nobody cares cept you and archaic. Not even faux cares. PS. Sarcasm is fun.

I just looked in the mirror and I can't really see the red behing all the black.

i'm not really reading this thread so i don't know where it's at or what the arguments are.

however, i would rather talk music with someone who likes pb (even if they're a hackeysackplayinmuthafucka), then some ignorant muhfucka who thinks they're down with the streets coz they pretened to like everything thats "hot" these days...

How about someone that feigns to know shit about music because what they listen to isn't on the radio?

even these people at least like what they like because they like it and not because someone tells them to like it. thus they are more interesting. and their taste in music has more range than "it bumps in a club" or "it's gangsta"...

I got told yesterday that I have White Man's Disease.

I was like WHAT??

And then dude said that our skins is more sensitive to disease and rashes and irritations than darker skin.

Is that true?

By the way, i think my whole body itching was an allergic reaction to something.

no rhythm?

no rhythm?

Obviously you have never seen me charlestion.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    even these people at least like what they like because they like it and not because someone tells them to like it. thus they are more interesting. and their taste in music has more range than "it bumps in a club" or "it's gangsta"...

If that argument wasn't so played it'd be hilarious, balz

I can't believe some of you actually have the balz to tell grown men that they're conforming by forcing themselves to like whats on the radio... this type of condescension really wouldn't go over well in a face-to-face discussion.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    i'm not really reading this thread so i don't know where it's at or what the arguments are.

however, i would rather talk music with someone who likes pb (even if they're a hackeysackplayinmuthafucka), then some ignorant muhfucka who thinks they're down with the streets coz they pretened to like everything thats "hot" these days...

How about someone that feigns to know shit about music because what they listen to isn't on the radio?

Right. Somebody that likes PB couldn't possibly be trying to conform to the expectations of the group that he or she seeks to be down with (in this case, granola eaters and model spaceship collectors).

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i'm sorry i missed this. it's too big now.

but plaese to not associate backcrackers with free jazz.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    you guys talk too much

• but plaese to not associate backcrackers with free jazz.

ONLY THAT ANGERY GHETTO SHIT!

hi frank

You people are insane. Granola bars taste GOOD.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    ok, but the good stuff only directs anger at melody

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

I was like WHAT??

And then dude said that our skins is more sensitive to disease and rashes and irritations than darker skin.

Is that true?

By the way, i think my whole body itching was an allergic reaction to something.

Did your doctor tell you this?

Oh, and Welcome back Fatback!!!

Did you install the phone jacks MacGyver style on your own?

I was like WHAT??

Is that true?

Did your doctor tell you this?

Oh, and Welcome back Fatback!!!

Did you install the phone jacks MacGyver style on your own?

No, it was coworker.

Do I have bad skin?

"might be best to be black or just brown, countdown"

• You are way too red faced[/b] for this thread. Let it go brother, nobody cares cept you and archaic. Not even faux cares. PS. Sarcasm is fun.

I just looked in the mirror and I can't really see the red behing all the black.

Sure.

you guys talk too much

and a lot of you nerds are way too deep in this "you listen to this music, therefore you belong to this crowd" game...
    you call yourselves grown men but you come off like a bunch of high school kids arguing about who's the realest...

you guys talk too much

and a lot of you nerds are way too deep in this "you listen to this music, therefore you belong to this crowd" game...
    you call yourselves grown men but you come off like a bunch of high school kids arguing about who's the realest...

I thought you said you didn't read the thread.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    you guys talk too much

no, no, you see listening to nothing but gangsta rap makes me hard (AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)

you guys talk too much

i don't have to read the whole thread to know where you guys are at... just the first six posts.

you guys talk too much

i don't have to read the whole thread to know where you guys are at... just the first six posts.

Then you know that the only people taking the debate seriously are the Project Blowed fans such as yourself getting asshurt.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

I thought you WERE a high school kid, balz?

Like Mack's less-sensitive counterpart?

PS I bet I got more Blowed records than you (yes, and more Fiddy records too)

When I say they'd fit, it's the beats I'm talking about. Recent tracks like CVE's Bobblehead and/or Hip Hop Kclan's Sounds Like would work just fine.

Post an mp3 or you're as soft as retirement home food.

Sounds Like can be accessed on this page:

http://www.emusic.com/album/10878/10878920.html

tepid hip hop terd by any standard

yes, yes you do. i only have grails in my collection.

i have no blowed or fiddy records, only raw drum breaks.

yes, yes you do. i only have grails in my collection.

i have no blowed or fiddy records, only raw drum breaks.

fast and raer?

• good life cafe was the shit str8 up, if you were in LA 89-93 you know what was up... & yes they did welcome white people, and considering even if you was a late commer in 93' that was 13yrs ago... most cats here were too young to member that shit... in 90-92 my man G'$ used to run the hip hop one network & we met there every thurs for our meetings & such... those were good days people actually trying to better the scene, once good life stopped & the blowed started shit changed, we had dj's w/ jacked names, who i might add was never at good life in those days, go figure... were any of you there when fat joe got lit up at good life? funny shit that was... i member when pistol grip pump was first delivered & people bugged the fuck out, specially since the good life no cussing rules were broken, i respected the no cussing rule, made mc's have to come correct... but i also member when we brought Freestyle Fellowship to NYC in 93' & i watched them get booed off the stage, so even back then people just didnt get it, but does it matter? the fact people get so up in arms about it, is quite funny...
    those days were the shit mad graf crews used to hold meetings at goodlife, mc's built together & just a good vibe all around, i miss those days, nothing better than a good life mission w/ a freeway bombing night cap...

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

When I say they'd fit, it's the beats I'm talking about. Recent tracks like CVE's Bobblehead and/or Hip Hop Kclan's Sounds Like would work just fine.

Post an mp3 or you're as soft as retirement home food.

Sounds Like can be accessed on this page:

http://www.emusic.com/album/10878/10878920.html

tepid hip hop terd by any standard

I tried...but I just can't NOT respond to this.

For someone sure to be smoking tepid hip hop terds in hell, that must mean you really like it.