Cam Vs Jay (mp3)

Comments

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    I love Cam but I always knew that [color:pink]his pink range rover[/b][/color] would come back to haunt him:

whats good urrs?

• Just listened to that song and it's fucking horrible. Sounds like shit over a shitty beat. Next.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Wow, Cam'Ron sucks even more than usual. The only good thing about this song is the possibility that Jay will strike back and just tear this wack-ass clown a new one.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    "you was born in 1968 ?"

Rumour is Jay was born way before 12/4/69 yet Cam adds only one year ? Or not ? Please explain.

• "you was born in 1968 ?"

Rumour is Jay was born way before 12/4/69 yet Cam adds only one year ? Or not ? Please explain.

Cam is dumb. He say Jays age three times in the song and it's different everytime.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Cam doesn't think the dude who shot him actually threw up the Roc Diamond because he was hire from Jay ? DOES HE ?

c'mon now Cam

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Cam doesn't think the dude who shot him actually threw up the Roc Diamond because he was hire from Jay ? DOES HE ?

c'mon now Cam

Shit, the LA Times thought Biggie snuck into Vegas (without anyone noticing), met with some gangbangers and slid a pistol across the table for them to shoot 2Pac with.

People will believe anything.

c'mon now Cam

Shit, the LA Times thought Biggie snuck into Vegas (without anyone noticing), met with some gangbangers and slid a pistol across the table for them to shoot 2Pac with.

On second thought, considering that this was a pretty incompetent hit (if it was meant to be one), maybe Jay sent Bleek over.

Chuck Phillips is an idoit ...all of his articles had major holes in them

• call this a weak attempt by Cam if you want.. but like stated earlier, these dudes probably know a LOT about each other. a hell of alot of ammo out there I bet...and even if Cam doesnt have enough already, Dame can supply more if needed.

Not to take away from Jay at all..I mean cmon, i'd guess Jay is going to eat him up(no homo) but this shit's still going to be fun.

Anyone think Jay is going to be on some "I Declare Peace" bullshit?

Anyone see Jim Jones going at Jay on that XXL/MTV Shook Ones of '05 shit?

cue Redman-"Time 4 Sum Aksion"

i dont think Jay Z will even respond that shit is so wack

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    This ain't a rhyme battle... I think you cats are missing the point. Cam's "jailhouse" phone call skit dis of Nas is classic. Fuck a rhyme, dude's just trying to clown, which he can beat Jay at.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    just a quick jab... Cam's not throwing haymakers right now.

real talk...this shit's a preview to get people talking. hey look, it worked.

wearing a giant pink mink as the embodiment of "WHAT" is entirely different from wearing sandals like a fucking sorority girl.

• I can't believe this thread has made it this far. If you listen to this track and think it's "hot" - this link should help.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I can't believe this thread has made it this far. If you listen to this track and think it's "hot" - this link should help.
    Perhaps you should read the thread because I don't really see anyone saying this track was "hot." I'm a big Cam'ron fan and I find the song to be whatever although his sandals and jeans rant is not to be fucked with.

• I can't believe this thread has made it this far. If you listen to this track and think it's "hot" - this link should help.
    Perhaps you should read the thread because I don't really see anyone saying this track was "hot." I'm a big Cam'ron fan and I find the song to be whatever although his sandals and jeans rant is not to be fucked with.

It's not "clever" either. It's fucking horrible. If you think that line is clever this link should help.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I can't believe this thread has made it this far. If you listen to this track and think it's "hot" - this link should help.

It's not "clever" either. It's fucking horrible. If you think that line is clever this link should help.
    I didn't say it was "clever" either. Is reading comprehension not your strong point?

although his sandals and jeans rant is not to be fucked with.

I didn't say it was "clever" either. Is reading comprehension not your strong point?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

I see no mention of anything being clever there. It's more humorous than anything but I can see how it might be lost upon you considering you have a problem with simple reading.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Wearing a giant pink mink as the embodiment of "WHAT" is entirely different from wearing sandals like a fucking sorority girl.

Saying tho', is this what a rapper beef reduces grown men internet nerds to?

Herm

P.S. I heard that Reynaldo picks out his toe jam with folded $100 bills.

• rogbrogb 172 Posts
    call this a weak attempt by Cam if you want.. but like stated earlier, these dudes probably know a LOT about each other. a hell of alot of ammo out there I bet...and even if Cam doesnt have enough already, Dame can supply more if needed.

but why make a weak attempt at in the first place?

call this a weak attempt by Cam if you want.. but like stated earlier, these dudes probably know a LOT about each other. a hell of alot of ammo out there I bet...and even if Cam doesnt have enough already, Dame can supply more if needed.

but why make a weak attempt at in the first place?

To bait Jay-Z into throwing a roundhouse, to which Cam'ron can then unleash his best material. I mean, keep in mind: Nas and Jay had some limp shit before they let loose "Takeover" and "Ether"...of course, then Jay had to go drop "Superugly" which most people quickly erased from their memory.

• man this is AWFUL. Not a single good dis on the whole song. This wouldn't even be passable as a freestyle battle rap (except perhaps for the Rocafella/stop it fella/accapella/Akinel-ah bit).

For real, I see how this song may be intended mainly to draw fire in order to come back even stronger. But the fact remains that there now exists in the universe a song by Cam'ron entitled You Gotta Love It which is awful. And it will last forever.

• Dudes getting all ass-hurt in here like "I'm sure JayZ got nothing on Cam", "this is just a jab, a warning shot". Cmon y'all get off money's dick. He came with a half-assed SONG not even a freestyle, a SONG that he clearly put alot of thought into that still sucks.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    This shit is going to be crazy. I'm really excited.

• This shit is going to be crazy. I'm really excited.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Wearing a giant pink mink as the embodiment of "WHAT" is entirely different from wearing sandals like a fucking sorority girl.

Saying tho', is this what a rapper beef reduces grown men internet nerds to?

when did dennis leary switch teams?

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Well, that's seven-and-a-half minutes of my life I'll never get back. I hope that isn't all Cam's got because, if it is, I don't see this one going into overtime.

I don't buy the suggestion that Jay will take it out on Juelz, though. His album's doing OK and he could even break internationally - if not with this, then with the next record. I see Jay being all about his business with this. I know other people have had their careers killed for calling out the label, but it isn't Juelz doing that. If Jay were to take it there, he might leave himself open to accusations of bringing street business into the boardroom. He's smarter than that.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I don't buy the suggestion that Jay will take it out on Juelz, though. His album's doing OK and he could even break internationally - if not with this, then with the next record. I see Jay being all about his business with this. I know other people have had their careers killed for calling out the label, but it isn't Juelz doing that. If Jay were to take it there, he might leave himself open to accusations of bringing street business into the boardroom. He's smarter than that.

Exactly--Jay's a business man; he's not going to stifle Juelz' album.

Moreover, doing so would make it appear as if he was actually pressed about this whole thing, which I doubt he wants to do.