I've paid money to post on this message board...

123457»

Comments

• uhhh...no it wasn't. cosmo posted on 08/15/07, and the next post is from 11/28/07...which is today. that's why the thread is back. harvchaic talmbout "in retrospect" and shit...obviously he has been thinking real hard on this for 3 1/2 months.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    uhhh...no it wasn't. cosmo posted on 08/15/07, and the next post is from 11/28/07...which is today. that's why the thread is back. harvchaic talmbout "in retrospect" and shit...obviously he has been thinking real hard on this for 3 1/2 months.

Dude, you just woke up. The thread got ghost bumped this morning while you were still dreaming of ways you could jock me today.

• uhhh...no it wasn't. cosmo posted on 08/15/07, and the next post is from 11/28/07...which is today. that's why the thread is back. harvchaic talmbout "in retrospect" and shit...obviously he has been thinking real hard on this for 3 1/2 months.

Dude, you just woke up. The thread got ghost bumped this morning while you were still dreaming of ways you could mock [/b] me today.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    uhhh...no it wasn't. cosmo posted on 08/15/07, and the next post is from 11/28/07...which is today. that's why the thread is back. harvchaic talmbout "in retrospect" and shit...obviously he has been thinking real hard on this for 3 1/2 months.

Dude, you just woke up. The thread got ghost bumped this morning while you were still dreaming of ways you could mock [/b] me today.

Either way...I OWN YOU.

• don't "ghost bumps" indicate the long-ago date of the last post, rather than the date they are bumped? hence "ghost bump" rather than merely "bump"?

• don't "ghost bumps" indicate the long-ago date of the last post, rather than the date they are bumped? hence "ghost bump" rather than merely "bump"?

Calm your boner dude. Shit was ghost-bumped for like an hour before Harvey responded. I seent it.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Jinx i'm down to have a threesome dude as long as i'm the top slice of bread.

• ballpores
    ballpores
    ballpores
    ballpores
    ballpores
    ballpores
    ballpores
    ballpores
    ballpores
    ballpores
    ballpores

• bomp

• for the amount of saltiness & swearing of yesteryear

• soooo salty.

I miss AP

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Has Harvey pulled a Survivor? Outwit, Outplay, Outlast?

If Raj ever shuts down, I hope Harvey gets the domain and just has it direct to a playlist on youtube of his top 100 Project Blowed and texas rap vids on youtube.

On a side note. I miss the ability to ghost bump threads anonymously.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    :hi:

:post_modern:

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    HOLLAFAME said:
    soooo salty.

I miss AP

He's selling off the last of his "sale collection" next weekend

the end of an era

• this is for Archaic cause he was harder than allllll yaalllll strutters!

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• :ehhx2: