I've paid money to post on this message board...

Comments

• hey dudes

wow, what a day I missed.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    this place is fucking crazy.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    ^ there's an OG right thurr.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Socal surfstyle, baby. I'm about to buy me a two tone surf bug so I can get to the rekkid spot and rape it before all you mufuggas!!! Superbeetle for more record space under the hood.

This place is tight. I've met a few people, posted some OT shit, I'm feelin' it. But what the fuck is up with this archaic cat? I guess he posted so much that he disappeared into the background noise. I skip over a lot of threads. Don't care.

I don't know Raj but respect for putting up Soulstrut. He has unlimited banning rights. I also enjoy when people express themselves in a dissenting manner. Makes for good reading.

- Participants may not use the Forums to post or transmit advertisements or commercial solicitations of any kind.

I wish I read this. Raj was quick to fill me in.

Now if only I can post record related stuff. I play 'em, I don't talk about them. I can tell you where on the record the track is, I can hum you the solos note for note, I have plenty of them, I can tell you the year, but fuck if I memorize the titles. That's over 20,000 tracks and this is little dude status.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    wow, what a day I missed.

All I know is that I owe Raj some MONEY!!!! and that's the truth. (trust me, it'll come big dude)

I will put in my 2cents (EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NOT PAID YET) regarding Archaic and NRR posts:

Archaic: I personally have never had an issue with him. I think he does make note-worthy points, and i respect that. but at the same time, I can understand where Raj is coming from.

NRR threads: Yes, I do think there's been a whole lot of NRR posts, especially recently. I am guilty of a couple of 'em here and there late-night. At times it's like 60% NRR posts, which sometimes, even to me a LOT. Nonetheless, these topics usually keep the board interesting at the same time. Balance is key though. RR is very much appreciated. a lil dude like me can certainly benefit.

respect to everybody though, seriously.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    respect to everybody though, seriously.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    Archaic could learn alot from his own people, like say... the famous "friendly on so many levels"-record.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

All I know is that I owe Raj some MONEY!!!! and that's the truth. (trust me, homie I'll come big

AYYYYYY YYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Foolishness....

Records and Music = Life.

Why is there a need for 2 boards?

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    On the other hand I dont really care either way. Just as long as this place sticks around.

• Hey,

does anyone know of any funky James Brown records that you can dance to?

just a lurker trying to keep things light...
    j

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
    Yesterday was pretty rad. I hope RAJ bans somebody again today. seriously, everytime it happens i'm like "YEAH!"

I'm a sucker for cheap entertainment. Sketcherson has banned some folls too, don't steal his glory!

Banning is sweet. You know what would really get the ball rolling is if we banned a foreigner just for being foreign. Man, that would start a shit storm! I'm guessing it should be somebody european, like PAP was. Hmmmm......

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    ban us and we're taking back all the Placebos on the western seaboard

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Hey,

j

that wasn't even funny, we should ban you...are you foreign?

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
    Hey,

j

hahahahaha....... Actually I think he was a member of the mellow rock supergroup Foreigner.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Hey,

j

hahahahaha....... Actually I think he was a member of the mellow rock supergroup Foreigner.

ban the fucker

• " i paid money to post on this message board "

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

that is hysterical... some of the funniest shit i have heard in a long time!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

All I know is that I owe Raj some MONEY!!!! and that's the truth. (trust me, homie I'll come big

AYYYYYY YYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

haha. fuck. i thought it was rather stupid that i was paranoid about that, so i just went ahead and wrote it. hoping i could slip one in! ayo!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    revisiting the classics?

• damn i thought the new series of the hills started next monday

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Shit is BETTER THAN EVER. Fuck what you heard (but we do need more DJ Daze, Funky 16 Corners and Ed Powers up in this bitch.)

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    In retrospect, I still have no idea how Raj could have concluded that I ever harassed him.

As I remember it, I asked why a thread was deleted....got no response...then asked if it is his policy to collect money from people just to delete their posts without explanation...and then I was banned.

Don't recall calling him names or really being disrespectful at all aside from I guess starting this here thread.

Shortfuze strut.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Are you paid up this year?

Once I pay these parking tickets for a car that I don't even own and then these library late charges for books that I never checked out...then I swear that my payment to the strut is next.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    This was a great thread. I would put this in my "The Classic Threads" forum if Raj ever lets us have one. Shit like this should never fade away into obscurity.

• In retrospect, I still have no idea how Raj could have concluded that I ever harassed him.

As I remember it, I asked why a thread was deleted....got no response...then asked if it is his policy to collect money from people just to delete their posts without explanation...and then I was banned.

Don't recall calling him names or really being disrespectful at all aside from I guess starting this here thread.

Shortfuze strut.

damn man you ressurrected this thread from months back to say THIS shit?

let go, dude.

• In retrospect, I still have no idea how Raj could have concluded that I ever harassed him.

Shortfuze strut.

let go, dude.

It was a ghost bump.

In retrospect, I still have no idea how Raj could have concluded that I ever harassed him.

Shortfuze strut.

let go, dude.

I didn't resurrect the thread...ghost bump.