I've paid money to post on this message board...

ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
by the way.

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    you did?

but seriously, this is fucked up. i'm definitely going to reconsider giving money to raj in any context (i don't need ebay advertising that badly) until i get an explaination of why our threads keep dissapearing.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    i'm definitely going to reconsider giving money to raj in any context (i don't need ebay advertising that badly) until i get an explaination of why our threads keep dissapearing.

It's called "moderating."

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i'm definitely going to reconsider giving money to raj in any context (i don't need ebay advertising that badly) until i get an explaination of why our threads keep dissapearing.

It's called "moderating."

and why was it neccessary to "moderate" a perfectly reasonable discussion of two rap records?

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    I hate to say it but the money aspect is unsettling to me. sorry.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    It's called "moder-hating."

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts
    Edit: Never mind.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    what did I miss?

Do we get any sort of explanation for this suddenly strange behavior?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    strange behavior

Is it possible for whoever deleted the Villainism/Califormula thread to please at least PM me the response I typed up this morning so that I can send it on to Noz?

If not, thanks for wasting like 45 minutes of my time.

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    I've dontated[/b] money

you ain't paid for shit holmes.

who the fucks lawn do you think you're sitting on?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

There's no reason why that blowed thread should have been deleted. What happened there?

h

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    threads do disappear by themselves sometimes

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Yeah, that's what I figured, too. I don't think that any of the mods would fuck with a thread that was record related & wasn't wacked out.

It has to be some weird ass glitch.

h

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Is it possible for whoever deleted the Villainism/Califormula thread to please at least PM me the response I typed up this morning so that I can send it on to Noz?

If not, thanks for wasting like 45 minutes of my time.

toggle back through your browser. it's probably still in your cache.

Both the original thread AND the thread asking where the original thread went disappeared.

True colors...

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    that's an awfully strange coincidence that a thread from archaic (who is historically one of the sites most hated posters, even though he may bring it upon himself) about project blowed (which is historically one of the sites most hated topics, even though archaic may bring it upon the blowed) disappears and then the thread asking what happened to it also disappears while every other recent thread remains in tact.

Both the original thread AND the thread asking where the original thread went disappeared.

True colors...

that IS suspect.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Archaic... PM me your PayPal address so I can refund your donation

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    so no explaination?

Raj = A HREF="http://www.gossipingbitches.com/phat_nuggets/viewtopic.php?t=96" target="new">2005 Nominee/A>?

and i will not be advertising with you again.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    Archaic... PM me your PayPal address so I can refund your donation

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    shig i think you meant

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    did you just compare raj to jay fucking seagraves???

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    What the fuck is going on here?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    shig i think you meant

NOZ I've got nothing against you. You've been around this place for years and I've got nothing but love. Archaic on the other hand, his presence on this board has affected my ability to even keep up with this place. I had a kneejerk reaction to delete the thread because it had a link on there on where you could buy the CD... didn't even read it. But seriously... Archaic needs to go and I am ready to PayPal him $15 and ban his ass.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    dontated[/b]

And the Young Phonics award for alternative spellings by which what is lost in clarity is regained in feeling goes to...

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    holler

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    shig i think you meant

NOZ I've got nothing against you. You've been around this place for years and I've got nothing but love. Archaic on the other hand, his presence on this board has affected my ability to even keep up with this place. I had a kneejerk reaction to delete the thread because it had a link on there on where you could buy the CD... didn't even read it. But seriously... Archaic needs to go and I am ready to PayPal him $15 and ban his ass.

is Raj a Rothschild???

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    did you just compare raj to jay fucking seagraves???

is this meant for me? i mean, it's tough to say being that i dont know jay or seagraves.