I've paid money to post on this message board...

Comments

• spaceghostspaceghost 605 Posts
    self moderated by spaceghost[/b]

ban spaceghost!!!!

who?

• Options

i was thinking about posting something like sweeeeeeeenie did but im kind of tired

Hawaiians rule.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I started 2 non-record threads yesterday. It is likely that many people think of me as a non-record member of the community. Sorry to those who like only record threads.

Today I posted on my peace thread, and torture thread. I also gave relationship advice on the honeymoon thread. I shouted out to Mike Bell on the Mike Bell thread (old timers; if you missed that thread go check it out). I posted a price guide to any gospel record you may find on the gospel thread. I talked about Eddie Van Halen and Jeff Beck on the VitAmin/Archaic thread. I gave Raj love and hat on on this thread. I recommended a movie to hear David Holmes music in the David Holmes thread. I discussed Scientology in the appropriate thread. I discussed Cal Tjader on the Cal Tjader thread. I made recommendations on digging in Spain in the Madrid thread. Talked about Ray Charles on the Ray Charles thread. I read a whole lot more in record and non-record related threads.

As you can see I post too much.

You may also notice that my intrests extend beyond records and I enjoy sharing those intrests with my imaginary friends here at soulstrut. If Raj wants to make a non-record area that would be find. We could have one area for records and another for music. A politics area and a food area. In fact an official food area would be cool; Weekend Meals, Your Favorite BBQ Sauce, Best Taco You Ever Ate, that area might get more traffic than any other. Also a clothing area with a seperate shoe thread. A meanigless ----////---- area, an area for grotesque pictures, a crazy Japanese girl area and a hot girl area. Or we could just keep this one area and all try to post less. Starting with me right n

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    See, I remember when this place only got like 4 posts a day. Back in like 2000-2001 when Meatyogre put me up on this spot. It was cool but I was always intimidated to post cause I didn't know shit about rackords compared to these guys (raystar, raj, meaty, dante, etc.) so I just read a lot...posted a find here and there or asked a couple questions but never thought about the place too much.

It's evolved from that, to almost like a spot where you kick it with your homies that are into the same shit as you and just shoot the shit on related and non related subjects...it's like a hang out spot. I mean fuck, where else are you gonna talk about shit like Skydiving and Bee stings with Young Einstein...one of the dopest producers in the game.

I mean seriously you've got record dealers like Dan from JumpJump, Jinx, Anthony Pearson, and whoever else and celebrities like Soulman, Monty Stark, Einstein, and whoever else, all at your fucking beck and call...you can start a subject with their name in the header and it's almost a guarantee they'll answer. I fucking love this place for that.

I've met so many cool cats off here i can't imagine life without it. I wouldn't know Tsega, Herm, Day(which is a crazy story in itself), Tate, Adrian, Jermel, Adam, Drez...all of which I consider my motherfuckin DUDES!

So if Archaic wants to bitch about shit, cool but I'm not sad if he gets banned cause Raj can do whatever the fuck he pleases as far as I'm concerned. He's provided more than I could ever ask for and I'll always appreciate the hell out of it.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Are the NRR posts the problem or is it that this place was/is starting to look like "internet crackpot forum"? I've met some strutters in the real world & I've had interactions with a lot of folks on the board via email for a long time. There are cool, knowlegable, respectful folks 'round here. If vitrol, prejudice, & crazy BS have no place in the real world, why should it be encouraged here, RR or NRR. Let people speak their mind on whatever they like, but don't pollute this place with hate speak, ignorance & shitty vibes.

Peace

h

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    daze - its reasons like this why you got your own day in SF... i love you man...

lets cuddle...

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    san franfriscans stand up!

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    self moderated by spaceghost[/b]

ban spaceghost!!!!

who?

mooarkitect!

• so cal beach dude in the muthafuaggin house

• " i paid money to post here "

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

that's great. right up there with " busting moves in the real world " and all other hysterical soulstrut lingo.

ap

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    See, I remember when ... appreciate the hell out of it.

whaddup daze.

it's been a long while since i've posted on here regularly and to sign on and find this shit going on breaks my heart. for real.

whatever happened to rallying around raj and laughing out loud as dudes got banned??

does anyone remember blaz? will anyone remember Archaic? shit, ya'll prolly forgot about me.. either way raj is king. accept it.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

It's called "menstrating."[/b]

On the reals:

1). Archaic rules. Yeah I think he's wasting his time (life perhaps) believing that Blowed is the answer, but man he's waaaaaaaay more entertaining than a lot of the fucks on this board.

2). RAJ: Seriously, you're really running a bad look right now. That "MACK_ON_BLAST" was pretty lame and this makes you look even more suspect. Thanks for putting up Soulstrut, but yo I just had to personally put that out in the open.

3). Dudes, if a thread doesn't interest you MOVE THE FUCK ON. Why are folks getting upset at NRR threads? Yeah I can understand L-Dula's bullshit because it really is OVER THE TOP, but this place would be the lamest shit ever without REAL SPEAK. The fact that dudes are on some "NRR SEPERATION" just screams "RECORD NERD"
    I don't want to talk about fucking records, they're all over my house, I buy 'em, play, spin 'em out, put 'em up my ass. Why would I spend even more time "Talking about them"

4). I'm really enjoying this donald byrd dj spinna edit. It fits so well with this weather and my veggie enchilada.

5). DAY's comment of "I want to be the slice of bread on top" had me rolling.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    dudes, I fuckin love the Rajster, he's kept me staring at this glass screen for days on end. Don't give this dude shit, he's got enough stress as it is, and he's just a dude like you and me, trying to live. Soulstrut was never a big deal until the past couple of years, and Rajster has kept it running smoothly somehow as its grown to be this media powerhouse. Raj is entitled to sudden outbursts, floggings, screen name hangings, and callin dudes who hang out on his website out if need be. It ain that hard, just respect Raj, and he'll respect you, and we can all hang out with the wang out.

grown to be this media powerhouse.

QUE????!?!??! SS is a media powerhouse?!??!?!

2). No one was really messing with RAJ to begin with, dude just started. He should head the words of PAP

don't start none, won't be none [/b]

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    grown to be this media powerhouse.

QUE????!?!??! SS is a media powerhouse?!??!?!

2). No one was really messing with RAJ to begin with, dude just started. He should head the words of PAP

don't start none, won't be none [/b]

fuck yeah media powerhouse.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    hang out with the wang out.

Indeed.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    i'm sorry but i really don't understand all this "not enough record talk" bullshit...ya'll wanna talk records? then talk ONLY records...fuck it..

yes,i agreee some of the NRR post are dumb as fuck...BUT WHO SAYS YOU HAVE TO RESPOND TO THEM!!!...just deal with the RR post only or make your own goddamn RR post...hell...make 50 rr post a day

if this place turns into a record talk only site..i'm out...that shit is BORING!!! and how much record talk is there to have...

it seems to me you guys want everyone to be a robot....yes we have a few assholes on here BUT ASSHOLES ARE ENTERTAINING...yes i like to talk about how good a hot towel feels on my balls.....PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT and i thought that's what made this place what it is ...a bunch of faceless characters who enjoy music,who come together and discuss whatever they feel like discussing....

I AGREE ..THERE SHOULD BE NO TOLERANCE FOR DISRESPECTING RAJ....but all this other bullshit about how you dudes dont like this dude or that dude because he's a bit "out there" is complete nonsense

i've always noticed that the folks on here with the most record knowledge...talk about records the least...yes.. they throw a few bones every now and then but ....i dunno man...what i'm trying to say is.. we are all different ..embrace that shit....EVERYBODY IS NOT LIKE YOU.

the real problem is that everybody is too damn nice these days..i'm NOT an O.G Strut dude ..but i do remember when newbies got smashed on....when wack post got clowned..and when everybody wasn't so fucking arrogant...

1)LEAVE RAJ ALONE ASSHOLES

2)STOP BEING SO NICE TO THE NEWBIES

3)LEARN TO LIVE WITH THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE HERE FOR DIFFERENT REASONS...EVENTHOUGH THIS IS A RR SITE

4)FREE HCRINK

5)CALM DOWN!!!IT'S THE FUCKING INTERNET

i'm .yes i like to talk about how good a hot towel feels on my balls.....

thanks for loc., loc

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    wise words from that dude drinking the patron:

if this place turns into a record talk only site..i'm out...that shit is BORING!!!

yes we have a few assholes on here BUT ASSHOLES ARE ENTERTAINING

i've always noticed that the folks on here with the most record knowledge...talk about records the least...yes.. they throw a few bones every now and then but ....i dunno man...what i'm trying to say is.. we are all different ..embrace that shit....EVERYBODY IS NOT LIKE YOU.

CALM DOWN!!!IT'S THE FUCKING INTERNET

BTW who qualifies as an OG soulstrutter? Do I? Do I got juice amongst record nerds? I just wanna know if I should be demanding little dudes respect or not

• Options
    yes i like to talk about how good a hot towel feels on my balls

Man up Edpowers...

I've been caking my grapes in this shit like they were cutlets.

Sween.....

this is the shit!!!

a few dabs on the "hot spots" and i'm good all day...i work outside so the feet,back,balls & armpits used to get out of hand until i found this....

anyway...continue your record talk angry dudes

• i'm about to go get my drank on but i got time for a couple words. i really dont think anyone is saying that the board should only be about records and that all nrr posts should be done away with. i agree , that shit would be fucking boring as all hell. i just think that when its a 3:1 ratio of rr to nrr i think its detrimental to the site as a whole. i really do think that if there was 2 boards that there would be more and better rr AND nrr posts. thats just me and my opinion though. i respect your opinion to think the opposite but at the end of the day it really doesnt matter to me either way. whatever makes it easier for our man raj to operate the site.

i think SOME of you need to word your criticisms a lil better of raj. disrespecting him, calling him a bitch, etc is not the move.

You two ever fuck with these

In a rush, those shits will do you something lovely. When I was little kid and hated taking showers, I would just rock those instead.

and yes i'm fully aware that a thread about banning, raj, and soulstrut in general has now got three posters from New York, LA, & SF talking about BALL WASHING [/b]

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Sween.....

this is the shit!!!

a few dabs on the "hot spots" and i'm good all day...i work outside so the feet,back,balls & armpits used to get out of hand until i found this....

anyway...continue your record talk angry dudes

man, just picturing you rolling into your local drug store and buying a case of that Huggies has me smiling wide! You just helped my shitty mood!

man, just picturing you rolling into your local drug store and buying a case of that Huggies has me smiling wide! You just helped my shitty mood!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYoooooooooooooo

• Options
    Nah dude the Gold Bond is STRICTLY for the after-work shower, when the ballpores are open enough to take in the most of the mentholated goodness.

When it's sweathog season I just bring a couple extra tshirts, but I'm intrigued by your Huggie technique. We should trade.

No, we shouldn't. That's just wierd.

oh hell yeah!!!! in the basket right next to the toilet..WET ONES ARE A MUST!!

i think it was Will Smith who once said

"if somebody wiped shit on your arm would you wipe it off with tissue...or would you really clean it"

Nah dude the Gold Bond is STRICTLY for the after-work shower, when the ballpores[/b] are open enough to take in the most of the mentholated goodness.

POETRY

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts