Things you see that annoy the crap out of you

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    As a realist, I tend not to bother with the details beyond the cursory would/wouldn't. Fetishes are for Germans...
    :racist:

• cove said:
    frenzie said:
    dudes that don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom..

get over it

i wash my hands BEFORE i go to the bathroom. my hands are the dirtiest thing on my body, my junk the cleanest.

• People that insist on filming the entire concert on their phones, blocking my line of sight to the stage. But they have to film every second, because it's obviously better to have a shitty video of the concert you'll never watch again then it is to actually look at the stage and enjoy the show.

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    People who don't pick up their phones when I need to get a hold of them, then text me a minute later and ask "what's up?".

• new parents

• gomez80 said:
    People who don't pick up their phones when I need to get a hold of them, then text me a minute later and ask "what's up?".

Call them back immediately. They know that you know they are there. :eyeball:

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Remote controlled idiot zombies texting/gaming on their shit phones, nearly running you over, still waiting to cross the street even though the signal has turned, obliviously blocking everybody from entering the train etc.

Fat fucks sitting on the train, legs all spread, blocking two and a half seats.

Being the only fucker without earbuds and having to hear like 2 dozen different tssn-tssn-tssn-dshhh-dshhh-dshhh rhythms at once

People who stink shit up, I thought everybody has running water around here? Shared bush taxis in Africa are less smelly than the fucking G train and that's no hyperbole, that's reality. Seriously, I swear there are motherfuckers who don't even shower before going to the clurb. Get a grip and wash that ass. And buy some deodorant while you're at it.

I take the subway like twice a month, I guess if you got a daily commute you're all numb but gottdamn, people have turned into some uncivilized smelly bastards over the years.

Frank said:
    people have turned into some uncivilized smelly bastards over the years.

First place the recession hits is personal grooming. Pow! Right in the Scranus???

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    I have to say though that the Krauts are by far the stinkiest people I've ever encountered. The 1 line that runs above ground for a good stretch, especially a few years back before they built in the ACs, on a sunny mid summer day, that shit could make a grown man cry... the 90+ degrees thigh spread airing out the ole nutsack posture is firmly owned by NYC though. You would think that a city this size with that many people depending on mass transit, they'd figure out a way to make it most bearable for each other but no.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    pimlicosquirrel said:
    new parents

especially in the era of Social Media...expecting parents are annoying as hell as well...No, I do not find the pic you posted of you kissing your wife's bloated belly "cute", it actually kind of nauseates me.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    People who drive slow as fuck - like 20 miles below the speed limit, and idiots who sit at green lights (ESPECIALLY THE DUDE AT THE FRONT OF THE TURNING LANE WHO SAT THROUGH AN ENTIRE GREEN LIGHT UNTIL IT WAS RED AGAIN WHEN I WAS TAKING MY KIDS TO SCHOOL LAST WEEK. I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND MAKE YOU PAY).

:hi:

• OligeeOligee 289 Posts

• OligeeOligee 289 Posts
    Certain records that I'm looking for being reissued therefore making them seemingly more expensive or difficult to find.
    :shame_on_you:

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    day said:
    People who drive slow as fuck - like 20 miles below the speed limit, and idiots who sit at green lights (ESPECIALLY THE DUDE AT THE FRONT OF THE TURNING LANE WHO SAT THROUGH AN ENTIRE GREEN LIGHT UNTIL IT WAS RED AGAIN WHEN I WAS TAKING MY KIDS TO SCHOOL LAST WEEK. I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND MAKE YOU PAY).

Hell yes!! They make it seem like they're doing something (pregnancy) so special that only they can do.
    b/w
    I HATE when people are in a store or anywhere for that matter and they are talking extremely loud on their bluetooth headsets. Can't that shit wait til you get outside?!! FUCK!!!

People who begin work-related Instant-Message-way conversations thusly:

[Them]: Hi, J*mes, how are you today?

PLEASE JUST FUCKING TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT RIGHT OFF THE BAT.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,235 Posts
    Young couples who give people names to their dogs.

b/w

I can attest that Germans are perhaps the filthiest people in the world. I've traveled to the Amazon a few times and you're always bound to run into some adventurous european types over there. You can always spot the kraut because a) you can smell them before you see them and b) they're always wearing the same clothes (which they do not wash). The portuguese learned the habit of bathing at least once a day from the natives they encountered in Brazil, apparently that news has yet to make its way to northern Europe.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    People who begin work-related Instant-Message-way conversations thusly:

[Them]: Hi, J*mes, how are you today?

PLEASE JUST FUCKING TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT RIGHT OFF THE BAT.

^^^this x1000000000000000000

its work - i get it, you need me to do something -- just say it.

ppadilha said:

b/w

I can attest that Germans are perhaps the filthiest people in the world. I've traveled to the Amazon a few times and you're always bound to run into some adventurous european types over there. You can always spot the kraut because a) you can smell them before you see them and b) they're always wearing the same clothes (which they do not wash). The portuguese learned the habit of bathing at least once a day from the natives they encountered in Brazil, apparently that news has yet to make its way to northern Europe.

My dog Kevin (who I named) and my other dog Simon (adopted, already had that name) and my cat John (had name already when I adopted him) hate brazilians, so it's all good.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,235 Posts
    The_Hook_Up said:
    ppadilha said:

b/w

My dog Kevin (who I named) and my other dog Simon (adopted, already had that name) and my cat John (had name already when I adopted him) hate brazilians, so it's all good.

lol, nothing personal. Just irks me when I used to hear people at a dog run yelling "Justin, get back here!" and "Eric, NO!"

just don't give your children dog names, please.

ppadilha said:
    The_Hook_Up said:
    ppadilha said:

b/w

lol, nothing personal. Just irks me when I used to hear people at a dog run yelling "Justin, get back here!" and "Eric, NO!"

just don't give your children dog names, please.

My wife and I plan on being DINKs (double income, no kids) for life. So, no worries.

• GatorToofGatorToof 582 Posts
    1.) When I can't find a parking spot at the grocery.

2.) When a person who does have a spot is pushing a cart full of fancy coffee, organic potato chips, vegan bakery desserts, ect.

Oh yeah, you are right...

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    tried watching this dj set today:

http://boilerroom.tv/south-london-ordnance-45-min-mix/

entire front row spends 90% of the set staring face down at their fuckin phones. Showing each other their phones.. hands in the air - still face down on phones... phone goes in pocket.. akwardness... phone coems back out 10 seconds later.

I Dj'd with a couple young buddies (mid twenties) at this posh spot in town - it was sort of a trial run to do a monthly there.. and i swear these two kids couldnt stop looking at their phones for more than 35 seconds the entire GIG.. including when they were MIXING!!! unreal man. YOU want people to pay you to dj act professional and put yer phone away for the set.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Both Pret A Manger and EAT have this week put the prices of dey latte up from 1.99 to 2.10.

Not niggled by the clear acting in unison to rig the market - after all, Starbucks and Nero are more expensive, and their coffee is absolute hippo piss.

No. What I object to is the 0.9 heavy coinage of the realm now sloshing around, dragging my strides down so it looks like I got more ballroom than Hammersmith Palais, and clanking around like some drum-less Mardi Gras reverse holy grail shit.

Why oh WMIC?

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Dubious said:
    tried watching this dj set today:

http://boilerroom.tv/south-london-ordnance-45-min-mix/

entire front row spends 90% of the set staring face down at their fuckin phones. Showing each other their phones.. hands in the air - still face down on phones... phone goes in pocket.. akwardness... phone coems back out 10 seconds later.

I Dj'd with a couple young buddies (mid twenties) at this posh spot in town - it was sort of a trial run to do a monthly there.. and i swear these two kids couldnt stop looking at their phones for more than 35 seconds the entire GIG.. including when they were MIXING!!! unreal man. YOU want people to pay you to dj act professional and put yer phone away for the set.

I hate 99% of the BoilerRoom vids....most of the time they ain't DJing and 100% of the time the audience is mentally checked out.

The Thom Yorke boilder room "set" really sucked...he basically just sloppily played some tracks...pretended to be in to it and checked his phone as much as the audience did.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    JectWon said:

I hate 99% of the BoilerRoom vids...

i agree the BR has jumped the shark BIG TIME.. used to be hot fyah UK selectas spinning garage in a basement, then they did some good berlin ones.. but the SECOND i saw low end theory, ?uestlove, yorke and what not it's gone STRAIGHT to the shitter.

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    That Voodoo Funk Thread.

• NorthernDealer10 said:
    Maddcopycatteurz...

...like on the dancefloor with the staggerstep thighwarming butteryfly. And esp with my hand movements, even though I don't dance all arms and legs flying, mainly head shoulders waist combo, these people copy my hand gestures. The perky pinky pacman hand in the air, and fluttery fingers for example. I've even seen somebody copy my facial expression when doing the fluttery fingers frisky style.

At which point I looked at them and yawned. ;)

• GatorToofGatorToof 582 Posts
    Ahh yes, now those moves can only be found at private parties.

:wink:

• caught ya bitch