breaking bad season 5 ...lets smoke some glass

Comments

• cookbookcookbook 783 Posts

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    cookbook said:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking this.

• in a tear soaked scene in a hospital room, hank pulls the plug on the machine keeping walt alive. jesse walks into the room as the tone goes solid. skylar, ww2 and baby abscond with the money.

in a gripping finale that will have the nation on the edge of their seats...walt and skylar open up a 2nd car wash.

• rootlesscosmo said:
    in a gripping finale that will have the nation on the edge of their seats...walt and skylar open up a 2nd car wash.

IM COMING OVER TO YOUR HOUSE WITH AN EMMY.

• SPOILER AS FUCK

a friend and i have been having fun trying to decide what song would be best to drop immediately after the 'tread lightly' line....

wont you play along?

i'm pretty sold on "murder was the case"

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:

The family goes to a Diner for dinner.
    Cut the diner door opening, we hear the welcome bell jingle.
    The camera pans slow out from a pair of fancy cowboy boots.
    Excecutive Producer Vince Gilligan.

Grandfather said:
    rootlesscosmo said:

The family goes to a Diner for dinner.
    Cut the diner door opening, we hear the welcome bell jingle.
    The camera pans slow out from a pair of Mexican pointy boots.
    Excecutive Producer Vince Gilligan.

fixed.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i don't think Walt will die of cancer. He's already prepared for it when he admitted it to Hank.

Since the Hank confrontation was already addressed in the season premiere instead of a slow build up, I am almost certain Jesse will finally stand up to Walt and kill him. I also think Jesse's pain is too much to endure any longer and that he will kill himself afterwards.

yeah pretty much.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    SPOILER AS FUCK

a friend and i have been having fun trying to decide what song would be best to drop immediately after the 'tread lightly' line....

wont you play along?

Good thing I don't proposes tracks for TV shows (I'd never make it). I'd go totally somber for that part. Something like this...

As for the ending. I'm going with White Jr kills Hank.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    SPOILER AS FUCK

wont you play along?

"Here Comes the Hotstepper"

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:
    vintageinfants said:
    SPOILER AS FUCK

wont you play along?

"Here Comes the Hotstepper"

Murdera!

• granjerogranjero 147 Posts
    cookbook said:

thoughts on the White home run down and gated up?

Looks to me like Jesse has gone on a rampage in there. Plus, we're seeing that house at least 2 years after being vacated.
    Carole next door clearly thought Walt had already died.
    The episode was loaded with possibilities and it's semi-painful to have to wait another week for another installment.
    I didn't even enjoy it that much.
    Much prefer the new Walt image although the all-cream carwash outfit is bold in its own way.
    Gonna watch again

• cookbookcookbook 783 Posts
    edith head said:
    i don't think Walt will die of cancer. He's already prepared for it when he admitted it to Hank.

Since the Hank confrontation was already addressed in the season premiere instead of a slow build up, I am almost certain Jesse will finally stand up to Walt and kill him. I also think Jesse's pain is too much to endure any longer and that he will kill himself afterwards.

maybe walter catches on to jesses plan to kill him, ricin is for jesse, jesse kills walt then dies from walts ricin...

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    cookbook said:
    edith head said:

maybe walter catches on to jesses plan to kill him, ricin is for jesse, jesse kills walt then dies from walts ricin...

that would be the perfect ending to this tragedy

• lamaslamas 39 Posts
    Did anyone watch the Talking Bad show afterward? Vince Gilligan brought up Scarface again when asked about Walter's gun. I keep thinking about that episode where Walter and Jr. are sitting on the couch watching Scarface and Walter kinda laughs and says "everybody dies in this".

gonna go out on a limb and say the ricin will factor into the last episode/scene lol.

• rootlesscosmo said:
    gonna go out on a limb and say the ricin will factor into the last episode/scene lol.

i don't think it's going to be used purposely or in it's usual way. im giving VG more credit than to introduce the device so early and then use it for it's intended purpose. id say something along the lines of it falling into something unbeknownst to any of the characters and then a complete crapshoot as to who gets got by it.

also, ..... something about breakfast.

• oooh, flynn gets ricin'd at the breakfast table, walt goes rambo

• coffinjoe said:
    gus fring blowback, who was he, before the late 80's, untouchable by the cartel ...?
    and walt bragging about offing him, tisk tisk
    jesse, last man standing after cartel purge, must be consequences

angry czeck's with purity rage, will they come calling

and todd and the a.b.

ww stepping to hank, damb

and who will taste the outlet spice

poor carol, almost blown up in season 4, will she go into cardiac arrest

lydia / skyler cat fight in the future ??

will saul get his cut ?
    or kaylee ?

who is the a.b.?
    ww stepping to hank was pretty fuckin heisenberg of him...that could have been an all season unwinding thread. nope, handled right off the bat. hank was looking hagggard

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    im thinking walt goes on a suicide mission after skyler/breakfast lover/baby(?) get killed in the house

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    tripledouble said:

who is the a.b.?

aryan brotherhood

• oooh yeah...them dudez

• all i can see is a lottery ticket blowing through the desert

• djwaxondjwaxon 411 Posts
    That was one cruel cliffhanger.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    all i can see is a lottery ticket blowing through the desert

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Question: how did Saul know Mike was on "a trip to Belize"?

• So will Jessie flip on Walt? He's obviously not in a good place. Only 6 episodes left to go from super clean shades of camel Walt to grifter Walt.