The 2010 NFL Thread

Comments

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    I've never seen Natty Anything for sale in Warshnin, but whatever...

This is supposed to surpass Dikembe Mutumbo's 8th-seeded Nuggets coming back from 0-2 to beat the top-ranked Sonics in 95 or whatever, RISE UP! Sports pundits calling this team the 2nd Worst Team To Make Any Postseason Ever, and they knocked off the defending SuperChamps: RISE UP!

um RISE UP!

New Orleans Saints: zero playoff road wins.

• Options
    GenePontecorvo said:
    To the victors go the spoils, I suppose.

It definitely doesn't get any easier for the Seahawks from here on out.

It might. They have the Bears next and they've already beaten the Bears in Chicago.

I don't expect it again, though.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    RAJ said:
    Go Chiefs!

Easy there big fella.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    GenePontecorvo said:
    edpowers said:

Saints: No Thomas, No Ivory, No Ring

Graspin. We'll go to the SB runnin' empty backfield the whole way. Drew Brees don't give a fuskk!!!!

Who Dat ?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    BEST RUN EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• BobDesperado said:
    GenePontecorvo said:
    To the victors go the spoils, I suppose.

It definitely doesn't get any easier for the Seahawks from here on out.

It might. They have the Bears next and they've already beaten the Bears in Chicago.

I don't expect it again, though.

No games are set. If Philly wins, which they will, Seattle goes to Atlanta. Who sucks and could get beat.

• edpowers said:
    GenePontecorvo said:
    edpowers said:

Graspin. We'll go to the SB runnin' empty backfield the whole way. Drew Brees don't give a fuskk!!!!

Who Dat ?

What do those dudes have to do with giving up 41 points?

Stay classy Ed. You know I usually have your number so you might want to tread lightly.

now I know why they banned 4Loko

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    GenePontecorvo said:
    edpowers said:
    GenePontecorvo said:
    edpowers said:

Who Dat ?

What do those dudes have to do with giving up 41 points?

Stay classy Ed. You know I usually have your number so you might want to tread lightly.

You're right....I'm gonna pick the Saints next week

• Sportscenter stat:
    Q: Since 2005, which NFL Conference has the best postseason record? A: NFC West, 9-5.

Go Seahawks!

• Jamaal Charles = 1000000x better than Reggie Bush.

Haha. Then dude fumbles right after I post that.

Terrence Cody out here makin plays. I wanted the Saints to draft that dude.

• I thought Ed Reed had cut McCluster in half on that 3rd & 8. Holy cow, what a hit........thoughts & prayers with Reed & his family though. I can't/dont want to imagine how he must be feeling playing today

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Chiefs are proving to not be ready for this stage... they started panicking waaay too early. They're a running team, they shoulda just kept running it when they were down by 13-7 and even 16-7. Now the Ravens are about to score have scored again and KC's gonna have to throw it from here on out... not gonna work. Still got my doubts about Cassel ever being a championship level QB... doesn't have that confidence-inspiring look about him.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I think Stephen Hawking coulda plowed thru that hole that McGahee just went thru. Sorry Chiefs, keep building the team for next year.

• Props to the Ravens and Jets but its all about the
    E-A-G-L-E-S!!!! Forget the Seachumps!

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Finally the threw the ball underneath and it meant total domination. Cannot fucking wait to play the Steelers next week. Raj where you at?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    DrWu said:
    Finally the threw the ball underneath and it meant total domination. Cannot fucking wait to play the Steelers next week. Raj where you at?

:hard_as_fuck:

I was hoping we would atleast get the Chefs next round.

Scary stat.

The remaining three teams left in the AFC, the Steelers have lost to.

It's on!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    LOL at all these Seahawk "fans".

• Options
    One and out, Mr. Vick.

• RAJ said:

it is kinda funny. I'm no shitbirds fan (obviously) but I am a huge Cal/Lynch fan. even you gotta admit that run was sorta raw.

• andy reid is a bum. what a fuckin gutless bum. fieldgoal at the 20 on 4th and 1? bum ass bum.
    scared to fucking run the ball.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Ravens still got me scurred.

more immediate, Jets don't have me worried much at all, except of course that they use witchcraft and extortion to win games so there is always a chance the Pats can lose. I'm going to be so sick of "PATRIOTS VS JETS" by next Sunday it isn't even funny.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Phill With 2 Ls said:
    Chiefs are proving to not be ready for this stage...

They looked pretty sharp for a bit--good running game, good pressure on Flacco--then fell apart in, frankly, a pretty pathetic display. The Ravens showed 'em how playoff football is done.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    SoulOnIce said:
    Ravens still got me scurred.

Saying. Our passing attack looked all Bill Walshesque. People been bitching all season for them to take a three step drop a hit that slant. Relieves the pressure and opens up the run attack. Steelers and Ravens is going to be epic. In the mean time, fucking Ducks let's go. I am starting to worry about Newton for a new reason. Auburn really doesn't really run a spread. It's a power running game with the QB as the power runner. We've had trouble in the past with power runners. Should be a very interesting Chess match.

• RAJ said:

Still standing as strong as we were after the 05-06 Super Bowl. I mean, these guys are far from desirable as a bandwagon team.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    well so much for that. Go Flyers!

• RAJ said:

You alright, man. I couldn't really say it but I'm glad someone did.

• RAJ said:

Still standing as strong as we were after the 05-06 Super Bowl. I mean, these guys are far from desirable as a bandwagon team.[/quote

We ain't heard much from y'all til now is all.