TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    While my team has been playing like complete shit this year. It's still a complete pleasure to watch Gerrard when he's on.

Hat trick fukk yeah!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    this match vs chelsea will be crucial to liverpool's momentum
    no malouda, drogba is not at 100%

TOTTI is proving he can become even more of a douchebag
    he says his team will lose the derby
    he is the captain!

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    Fergie-Time to the rescue again... Gah!

Well done Liverpool. Chelsea were unlucky not to get a goal, but no-one cares about that now.

I do care about Balotelli getting a red and Huddlestone getting nothing for a far worse stamp.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Great things about this weekend;

Riotous Odd Future show.
    Being too drunk to remember anything about it, and having to review it off camera phone footage.
    Getting something out of the one game I thought we'd get fuck-all from.
    The Triumphant Return of Fernando Javier Torres Sanz and his mojo.
    Nine from a possible nine.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    Fergie-Time to the rescue again... Gah!

Well done Liverpool. Chelsea were unlucky not to get a goal, but no-one cares about that now.

I do care about Balotelli getting a red and Huddlestone getting nothing for a far worse stamp.

this weekend was good from an outsider perspective. CL let downs for sure as Spuds, Arse & CFC lost. Utd played like horse schitt, but when all is done and dusted, they have 3 pts.

cheers to Pool. Any team that can put a dent in Chelsae's title hopes is good with me.

Arsenal played like absolute schitt. Goal keeper 'error' I can deal with as some credit has to go to Andy Carrol and his retarded pony tail. Why none of the attacking players for Arsenal could do fuckall, I have a harder time accepting though....

Pathetic.

Telegraph apology:

Cristiano Ronaldo ??? apology

Published: 12:00AM GMT 09 Nov 2010

On 18th July 2008 we published an article on page S8 (and online), headed ???Ronaldo back in the limelight???. It appeared alongside a photo of Cristiano Ronaldo on crutches in Los Angeles, where he had travelled to attend a Sports Award ceremony to which he had been invited, and for which he was nominated for an award as Best Male International Athlete.

We reported that he had ???headed straight for??? a trendy Hollywood nightclub. We described how Cristiano put his crutches down to take to the dance floor with four models before being served ?????10,000 worth of Cristal champagne???. The article alleged that Cristiano was behaving unprofessionally and that the sight of Cristiano ???living it up??? in Los Angeles would dismay Manchester United Manager Sir Alex Ferguson.

We now accept that this is not true. Cristiano was in Los Angeles and did attend the nightclub but he did not drink any alcohol at all while there, or at any time in Los Angeles, and did not put his crutches down and try to dance despite the risk to his injured ankle. Instead, he sat in a private corner as arranged in advance, along with friends who had travelled to Los Angeles with him, resting his foot and drinking non-alcoholic energy drinks at all times under the care of the respected Portuguese national team physio Antonio Gaspar.

He went on holiday to Los Angeles in the knowledge and with the advance permission of his club, his manager, Sir Alex Ferguson, his surgeon and his physio. We would like to apologise to Cristiano for the embarrassment and offence our report caused to him as a professional who takes his health, fitness and recovery from injury seriously and are happy to set the record straight.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

TONITE! CHICAGO IS IN DA HOUSE!

DJ Barry O and the Legendary Frankie Knuckles! 6hr back-to-back classics set!
    Ladies free B4 11, no trainers.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    Jimmy McGovern: BBC worried about 'anti-Manchester United bias'

By Anita Singh, Showbusiness Editor
    Published: 7:00AM GMT 09 Nov 2010

McGovern said that scenes in his acclaimed BBC One drama, The Street, fell foul of the corporation's over-zealous 'compliance unit' because they could cause potential offence to Manchester United fans.

"I ask, 'What is the point of this unit?' And the response is, 'It's in case you cause offence'," McGovern told the Radio Times.

"They've asked questions, particularly about the anti-Manchester United bias in The Street. There was this big spiel about a character wanting to shoot Wayne Rooney and Rio Ferdinand. I told them every chance I get I write with anti-Manchester United bias.

"I'm a dramatist. Imagine on my tombstone if it read, 'Jimmy McGovern, writer - never offended anybody'. How would I feel? That's my job."

McGovern, creator of Cracker, is a Liverpool fan whose previous work includes an ITV docu-drama about the Hillsborough disaster.

He is not the first television dramatist to complain about the compliance unit, which polices BBC content. Guidelines were tightened in the wake of the 'Sachsgate' affair involving Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand.

Tony Marchant, creator of BBC One drama Garrow's Law, was required to undertake a "Safeguarding Trust factual drama interactive module" last year. It included tips on depicting 'goodies' and 'baddies'. Marchant described it as "a complete nonsense".

However, McGovern said the BBC had been good to him in other respects. "There are no black people in my dramas, or very, very, few, but that's because I understand the white working class and I write about that. I don't think that's ever been put to us by the BBC."

His latest project is Accused, a series of six hour-long dramas about ordinary people who find themselves in the dock.

A BBC spokesman disputed McGovern's recollection. "The BBC compliance team has never told Jimmy he can't write with an anti-Manchester United bias. In fact, no-one at the BBC has ever told Jimmy what he can and cannot write at all. Occasionally people will ask questions about why he has chosen a particular theme or subject, but that's all."

Blame the scouser who made 'Father and Son'

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I'm strangely excited by the return of the pony-tailed top league footballer. The Italians have been winning this fight for way too long and someone has to stand up to battle the alice band brigade.

• I might be really late on this, but it seems you can now watch MOTD2 on iplayer (UK only).

just sayin'...

People Who Live In Glass Cases Shouldn't Throw Stones?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-11711858

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    i hate balotelli
    but i feel 3 games is harsh

Cry not for Citeh. Santa Cruz is going to rip shit up.

10 quid to Haiti if Tevez scores.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Paul said:
    10 quid to Haiti if Tevez scores.

Weren't you betting against Tevez to score in the cock-sucking derby?

Forgive my ignorance, but what's a cock sucking derby?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Junior said:
    Cry not for Citeh. Santa Cruz is going to rip shit up.
    i hope he gets back to form for my paraguayans

Paul said:
    Forgive my ignorance, but what's a cock sucking derby?

A derby foreshadowed by a Carlos Tevez quote to the effect that "Gary Neville is a boot-licking moron. A cocksucker". I'd just like to add that on a personal level, I in no way take any satisfaction from reproducing those words. None whatsoever.

:cheese:

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    i get to enjoy the other ''derby'' today
    or cough up15$ a month for a good live EPL match a month amidst a series of celtic-rangers 1990's matches

• City vs United is on espn today.

Try atdhe for streamed games..

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    badder_than_evil said:
    City vs United is on espn today.

gonna try to catch this. What are the players to look out for? Any signature moves? Will there be bicycle kicks?

• SportCasual said:
    badder_than_evil said:

gonna try to catch this. What are the players to look out for? Any signature moves? Will there be bicycle kicks?

Usually.

SportCasual said:

gonna try to catch this. What are the players to look out for? Any signature moves?

Well Gary Neville does this thing...

...where he smiles and a puppy dies.

Please, I'd rather be 4-0 down at half time than have The Ginger Prince nip it in the 38893458934589734895738945893454895348975th minute.

HE IS THE REASON I BOYCOTTED SHREDDIES

SportCasual said:
    badder_than_evil said:

Hell yeah. Watch out for Bebe, hat-trick predicted. All off the shin in special McClair fashion.

DeJong and his special moves "The Grasscutter", "The Immobiliser" (same thing with worse timing) and of course the "Tekken" stud chest-tattoo.

Tevez FTW!

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    SOCCEERRRR!!

I know how yous all love me posting Arsenal related videos in this thread so here's one for the children.

JET with a little 'hocus pocus' move against the Everton reserves.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    In another developing story... GO STUDENT WANKERS! BURN THAT SHIT DOWN!

• I was supposed to be going to the protests in London today, my university were laying on free buses down and back, thought of having a free day to go record shopping :D

But, the issues surrounding tuition fees highlight a deeper problem; The education system in our country is no longer effective. The overproduction of graduates to the point of devaluing degrees serves no social purpose (the old spiel of "go to university & you'll get a job" is no longer true is it?), and this is at HE participation levels of 35-40%, not even at the 50% target Labour set (which since has been so widely criticised). What's worse is that employers complain that graduates aren't equipped with the skills required in the workplace. Reform is needed in the way our country thinks about education IMO. This video explains it quite well:

Oh, and really, all those students just magically had today off to protest? :bullshit: