TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    No doubt that VdV is a steal at 8million but he's also 27.

Bebe is only 20 and has played one game for United (one he did pretty well in). Let's give the lad a chance before we write him off.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    He scored on his first start. He's big, strong and quick with a decent touch. I ride.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Hey, I go back to the first point - teh UTD have been written-off before and come back strong. My point is that I've never seen Ferg do it on a budget, and I've often heard UTD fans deny that any of their success might be down to spending power...
    Now I have seen Ferg on a budget, the Carling Cup isn't something you can really taunt Liverpool with.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Paul said:
    He scored on his first start. He's big, strong and quick with a decent touch. I ride.

His 'goal' was very debatable to whether the ball even crossed the line and it definitely was cross and not a shot. I'm more impressed with Obertan than Bebe.
    But yes he's young and maybe he'll come good. I didn't mean he was a joke of a player, just the circumstances under which he signed, the fact that had only just been bought by the Portuguese club for under 1 mil, before they immediately shipped him on the United for a 7mil profit. The fact SAF (or anyone from United?) had never actually seem him play. All very dodgy.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    just a thought it would be interesting to count brazilian soccer players as an export commodity
    it must bring in a couple 100 million dollars a year on the international trade market
    b/w
    VdV is proving to be the best aquisition for the price so far
    although i thik ozil/khedira will be strong with real for a while
    (as well as humble instead of some of the players, we have seen)
    i hope ibrahimovic does not pull a sneijder/robben and excel after being traded
    because he makes robinho look like sean penn

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    pcmr said:
    ibrahimovic

Never have so many been fooled for so long by so little.

Great way to become the highest scoring player this season.

Classic poacher goal. If 'Arry has any sense he'd be focusing his rage on Gomes for not playing to the whistle. Clattenburg's gesture after it goes in is classic, need to find a clip of it.

We have to wait now for some Man United hating 'neutral' to poast about how Nani should have picked up two yellows for the dive and handball.

I'll take the 3 points.

• united player in "having no class" shocker

hold the front page

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Paul said:

You're making me moist.

nzshadow said:
    Paul said:

You're making me moist.

:pasue:

So this is the only thread on Soulstrut subject to Sharia moderation?

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    I'm fucking watching that other one closely, let me tell you. Jesus. Fucking nutcases. Do they have "HERE BE MONSTERS" in US atlases where Yoorrp should be or something?

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    Paul said:
    So this is the only thread on Soulstrut subject to Sharia moderation?

Pls to explain.

Obama's Katrina, one of the worst threads ever.

Fanks. I didn't want to open what already looked like a tin of worms.

Wow this is a shitty week.

Pls to ffwd to Xmas.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Paul said:
    Obama's Katrina, one of the worst threads ever.
    my thoughts exactly
    when the yanks speak on the commonwealth countries
    they speak on what they no knot

do you guys agree with nani's statement
    i hate to but i do!

So it's finally come to pass and the whole country's going to be bought by a US Football franchise owner?

I for one welcome our new baseball capped overlords.

Microsoft
    Sultana of Brown Eye
    Dem Roth-chile
    My neighbour Pete with the Aston

Gotta be one of that lot.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    One of the links mentioned the Pope's recent visit...

But those Lords sound senile/mad/eccentric

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/showbiznews/Countdown-student-causes-red-faces/article-2838910-detail/article.html

"Countdown bosses apparently had to axe part of the TV show after an 18-year-old student came up with a swear word..."

Cambridge Maths ace as well - but not too f*cking clever when it comes to English, is he?

I bet poor Susie blushed from her ears to her toes over that one.

What a bizarre picture of Jeff they've used in the article.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    DOR said:

I didn't think there were still that many people who didn't know about the 419 scam. I feel as if I've discovered a lost Amazonian tribe or something.

CR7 coming with some shameful ex-ker-e-ment... Up there with Rivaldo for stupidity.

• J i m s t e r said:
    CR7 coming with some shameful ex-ker-e-ment... Up there with Rivaldo for stupidity.

Saw this last night.
    You have admire the Milan players for not wanting to kick lumps out of him after that shit.
    Even Inzaghi managed to stay onside long enough to have a pop at him from the bench.