TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Ours mutated to, Jesus loosing his balls or bollocks after crashing into said dustbin lid.

Also Yamaha could be interchanged with Jaguar.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,915 Posts
    James Blunt saves the world.

As it's the Guardian, it isn't long before some herbert posts that a nuclear holocaust might be preferable to the music of James Blunt, nor for around 130 people to recommend the post.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    I???m not going to read that Blunt article, but he???s lucky his music hasn???t started a war. Retch-inducing.

Music-r question, extremely vague:

Around 2003/4 there was some kind of ???urban??? RnB hit that heavily sampled the Fugees Ready Or Not. I don???t remember who did this (it was a black chap, poss English), and it???s not this track that I want to find??? what I do remember is that some producer took the instrumental of this hit with it???s much more club-friendly drums and heavy snare hits, and then re-laid the Fugees vocal over it. I think at the time this bootleg appeared I was suffering song-fatigue from the constant radio play the RnB version got, so didn???t pay much attention to the bootleg, and maybe it???s due to the infidelity of my memory, but I found myself thinking that maybe it wasn't that bad after all. I've trawled through discogs looking for the bootleg, but to no avail.

Any ideas?

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts

:real_headz:

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I realise this is specifically what you weren't interested in but is this at least the beat?

Aaargh beaten by looking for the actual version.

However, bonus Answer track.

And good ol' Wonky mouthed Enya original

Haha, I wasn't sure exactly what was being asked for tbh.

Yeah I got last in there as well. Maybe L*o is looking for the Rising Big Tings Zinc remix

Purchased the white label of this on sight. Took it home, excitedly put it on the turntable, listened to it once, and then decided it was time to broaden my musical spectrum.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Paul said:

:real_headz:

THAT was the track. Listening to it again and I'm not sure that this bootleg can have been all that really, haha. Ah well, further discogs searches may be the answer.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    ..what I do remember is that some producer took the instrumental of this hit with it???s much more club-friendly drums and heavy snare hits, and then re-laid the Fugees vocal over it.
    It's beyond me why would anyone want to go to the effort of doing this.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Dubstep version

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    Ahh, pre-krakkkazzzzzzz Lauryn Hill.

Is there any hope for her, or is she more gone than Thelonius Monk on LSD entombed in Pioneer 10?

Junior said:
    Yeah I got last in there as well. Maybe L*o is looking for the Rising Big Tings Zinc remix

Purchased the white label of this on sight. Took it home, excitedly put it on the turntable, listened to it once, and then decided it was time to broaden my musical spectrum.

I assumed it was the reason for asking. Time to think beyond 'Pass Out' when it comes to that elusive transition into DnB mash-up territory.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    Ahh, pre-krakkkazzzzzzz Lauryn Hill.

Is there any hope for her, or is she more gone than Thelonius Monk on LSD entombed in Pioneer 10?
    This was the last thing she released. Its kinda meh. It didn't do particularly well, but it did better than most of the other chaff she's been unleashing on the world in more recent times.

That sounded OK. She still has pipes. I heard she had put on a load of timber, was insisting on people not making eye contact with her, no whiteys on the set, all that. Mushroom haircuts. NAGL. I wish someone would slap them back into reality. Then go 'round D'Angelos yard and do the same.

Paul said:
    Junior said:

I assumed it was the reason for asking. Time to think beyond 'Pass Out' when it comes to that elusive transition into DnB mash-up territory.

LOL, I have to admit this makes me laugh every time.

I like that Repercussions track. It's not mind blowing and the electro squiggle gets irritating pretty quickly but I've always been a sucker for her voice over pretty much anything. Sounds old though.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Are there many John Legend dubstep mashups around?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

"Are they fair trade?"

"Well,??? they're organic..."

"Is that what I asked you?"

FTW!~

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    nzshadow said:

This is her? Are they using this photo to try to show that she is not a commoner? Ladies in waiting can be so ghastly.

• get that shit out of this thread.

wall-to-wall royalist bullshit is inescapable at the moment.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    haha, here we have to turn to any Fox channel for that sort of shit. Considering how pro tea party they are, they lap this shit up.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    She needs to leak some internet noodz. Then maybe I'll give them my blessing. AY YO!

Come on Wills (or is it Arry??), if you truly are your fathers son, I know you've got some filthy stuff in the old Blackberry.. Someone get Andy Coulson on the job pronto. (little bit of political satire there, to balance out the bawdy)

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    And no, theDailySport, photochopping fake noods, then hiding them behind bogus outrage does not count.

neil_something said:
    get that shit out of this thread.

wall-to-wall royalist bullshit is inescapable at the moment.

Gotcha.

But but but, he gave her hith mothers wing, iths an amthing heirloom that thignifieth hith luve for this motht delicate of vestal virgans dethined to be your queen, to wule over you with her gwaceful hand. she ith thooo beautiful, thith ith twue love, hith mother wath the peoples pwintheth, i am thooo exthited, i cant wait to purchath the commemewative tea towel and teathpoon thet.

Now we get to buckle up and enjoy the hackjob the Royals' PR minions will foist upon the english public as they attempt to'brand' this wedding.

wallow in it, this shit is about to consume you all.

hahahahahahahahahaha

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Andy and Fergie street party was my first time getting drunk.

Bless em.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,915 Posts
    "This ring was given to my mother by my father, when he was already knobbing his mistress. It was shown off to all, and came to symbolise a sham forced marriage where my mother's innocent deluded love was traduced on the altar of a dysfunctional weirdo family that sent a thick, out-of-her-depth woman on a downward emotional spiral that ended in her death in the mangled wreckage of her playboy boyfriend's Mercedes.

Oooh, look at that Kate, it fits just right..."

Honestly, I'm surprised they didn't go for a glass slipper. This country's lost its fucking mind.

• bring on the gaudy, garish collector's plates, spoons, etc...

crabmongerfunk said:
    bring on the gaudy, garish collector's plates, spoons, etc...

Noone does this shit better than the English, makesure you buy anything with 'Commemerative', 'collectors edition' or 'official' printed on it, thems be future hierlooms.

You know you're in a recession when the Royals get formally paired up for make benefit lighthearted headlines and cock-er-ney knees-aps to take our simple minds off the financial apocalypse all around us.

Or sumfink.

Ride or you are French and a very probable ebay scammer.