TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    Ozil was always going to Real Madrid. I also think Rooney will go there if anywhere.

Perez is a long time Rooney fan, Fergie is a long time Benzema fan. Throw some money in and away you go. (not saying it's a desirable transfer).

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I think it depends on his reasons for leaving really. Does he just want to get away from SAF and the corrupting influence in Reo Furrynad and the like? Does he want a break from England and the tabloid press? Or is fixing his broken marriage the main motivation.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    it would be desirable as fuck for real
    benzema is a bum but could fit in well in the PL and simply finish
    60% of chances this will happen
    but seriously he will stay

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    kuyt must regret not pulling a mascherano
    however if hodgson changes his system and plays mereiles more
    you guys have a chance of getting back to 8-9th before january

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    Okem said:
    I think it depends on his reasons for leaving really. Does he just want to get away from SAF and the corrupting influence in Reo Furrynad and the like? Does he want a break from England and the tabloid press? Or is fixing his broken marriage the main motivation.

money grubbing mercenary that cheats on his wife. seems like he'd be a perfect fit for Chelsea if it actually were to happen (which it won't).

but seriously, Chelsea have the means and the need to get some young proven stock in the forward position. if Rooney goes, i'd put money on Chelsea getting him.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I think Rooney has to be sold and soon, else he'll use the Webster clause and leave on a free.

• He'd be the perfect replacement for Dirtyhair Drogba.
    I think he'd be stupid to leave United personally, but then I don't think he is as good a player as he is made out to be.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    PMQ's R:

Who's the floppy haired having, stripy socks sporting, knobend sitting on the floor to Camerons right? is it Boris?

B/W could Nick Clegg look any more uncomfortable if he tried?

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    No idea, sorry. Doubt it'd be Boris tho, as he's the Lord Mayor of London and not a front bench MP.

Boris

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    For those of you who missed it last night. The future of English football played another blinder.

In other news..

The Rooney saga rumbles on with Mancini and Mourinho opening the door for him.
    Rijkaard has left Galatasaray. Are Woys days numbered?
    Gazza could be going to jail.
    And Bruce 'Number of the Beast' Dickinson, is flying Liverpool FC out to Naples!?

When did football become such a soap opera.

• Okem said:
    For those of you who missed it last night. The future of English football played another blinder.

Beautiful.

Didn't Wilshere and Chamakh link up in almost exactly the same way against Birmingham at the weekend (but with Chamakh ultimately failing to score)?

From twitter:

DTGuardian 'Hearing that there will be a statement from Wayne Rooney later today #mufc'

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Yep. The boy has been been our best player so far this season (with maybe Nari sharing that accolade). Can't wait for Ramsey to get back to full fitness.

Youtube provides.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,891 Posts
    Paul said:
    From twitter:

DTGuardian 'Hearing that there will be a statement from Wayne Rooney later today #mufc'

Srs I reckon he's going nowhere. He'll be all

[scouse]
    "Am Wipin' deh slace cleeeean, fresh stars an' evriffin, in me profeshnil an pry-vis lives, like."
    [/scouse]

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Paul said:
    From twitter:

Just heard about that about that too. Should be interesting.

manU be like fans..

everyone be like else..

Wayne Rooney's Reason For Leaving Man Utd:

I want a new challenge - 7/4
    I want to move abroad - 10/3
    Fed up with carrying the team on my own - 7/2
    I don't like Alex Ferguson - 13/2
    Man Utd lack ambition - 8/1
    Getting divorced - 14/1
    The Glazers - 20/1
    I want to play for a bigger club - 25/1
    I want more money - 33/1
    Manchester power shift - 50/1
    I've always been a Man City fan - 100/1
    I want to become England manager - 150/1
    Announcing retirement - 250/1

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    half a million jobs to go.

way-hey!

Paul said:
    Wayne Rooney's Reason For Leaving Man Utd:

I want a new challenge - 7/4
    I want to move abroad - 10/3
    Fed up with carrying the team on my own - 7/2
    I don't like Alex Ferguson - 13/2
    Man Utd lack ambition - 8/1
    Getting divorced - 14/1
    The Glazers - 20/1
    I want to play for a bigger club - 25/1
    I want more money - 33/1
    Manchester power shift - 50/1
    I've always been a Man City fan - 100/1
    I want to become England manager - 150/1
    Announcing retirement - 250/1

"The prozzies are dirtier on the continent, Rio told me" - 2/1

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    From Rio's twitter

rioferdy5 @jack_wilshere nice 1! Big goal last night,pure silks! Lil man doing big things. Stay focused playa!

Dud nEdz 2 mAk a guest appearance on d PhoneShop 4 rels.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    please to explain this new heart shape goal celebration trend

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    pcmr said:
    please to explain this new heart shape goal celebration trend

Goatse.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Wayne Rooney:

"I met with David Gill last week and he did not give me any of the assurances I was seeking about the future squad.

"I then told him that I would not be signing a new contract.

"I was interested to hear what Sir Alex had to say yesterday and surprised by some of it.

"It is absolutely true, as he said, that my agent and I have had a number of meetings with the club about a new contract. During those meetings in August I asked for assurances about the continued ability of the club to attract the top players in the world.

"I have never had anything but complete respect for MUFC. How could I not have done given its fantastic history and especially the last six years in which I have been lucky to play a part?

"For me its all about winning trophies - as the club has always done under Sir Alex. Because of that I think the questions I was asking were justified.

"Despite recent difficulties, I know I will always owe Sir Alex Ferguson a huge debt. He is a great manager and mentor who has helped and supported me from the day he signed me from Everton when I was only 18.

"For Manchester United's sake I wish he could go on forever because he's a one off and a genius."

So he's off to City for the money. What a mercenary little cunt.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

b/w

LOL Spurs.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    BALE!

Okem said:
    What a mercenary little cunt.

He'll never be lonely doe - the league is full of them.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    My decision last weekend to remove Bale from my FPL team as he'd peaked for the moment and replace him with Arshavin appears more like a stroke of genius with each passing match.

Srs doe wtf has he got on his legs here? Space shorts or raas tattoos?

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    At first glance I thought they most resembled sock suspenders of yesteryear. Maybe this season's equivalent of the pink boot? The days of Neville Southall and his ilk seem a long long time ago right now.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    pcmr said:
    BALE!

Benitez's overwrought reaction to Bale's first goal was priceless.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I can't look at Bale without thinking about the anime character Lupin (from Castle of Cagliostro)

Typical Italian side tho, going 4-0 up in the first half, then just not turning up for second. Benitez's propensity for dodgy substitution decisions wont have helped them either.