THE NBA PLAYOFFS - '09!!!

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Who is your favorite caucasoid player in the NBA??

Steve Nash

Good choice....dude is the epitome of style and even rocks the sweater vest!!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    JESUS

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    JESUS

i dont think he played ball.
    and many say he wasnt white.

i'm going with Kurt Rambis.

JESUS

i dont think he played ball.
    and many say he wasnt white.

i'm going with Kurt Rambis.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    so have these games reflected badly on the celtics, well on the bulls, or both

• Bulls and Celtics..wow. Rose takes the first game, then Gordon..err..I mean Ray Allen takes the second game.

For real though, I need to see Benny Hinn work some f*cking magic to get KG in this thing pronto.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    so have these games reflected badly on the celtics, well on the bulls, or both

GREAT game last night. The only thing that was frustrating for me was Vinny playing Brad Miller so much down the stretch, when the Bulls just couldn't get rebounds. Thought Tyrus Thomas should have been playing alongside Noah.

One thing that does seem lost is the shuffle in Luol Deng. The Celtics are playing without Garnett but Deng was one of the Bulls' top dudes. Sure, even before he was slowed by injuries he seemed to have lost a step since his coming out party of the '07 series sweep of the Heat. But it's NOT like the Bulls aren't missing a huge part of their team.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Yes, I think that's right (re Thomas)... they just got killed by the offensive boards down the stretch in what could've otherwise been a winnable game.

Great game though! Man, only game 2 in the first round.... this is going to be a great playoffs.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,086 Posts

Ughhh...my dad, who follows basketball, was telling me about this guy. I bet his nickname is Off Wyte or something. He could be a decent person for all I know, but he seems cornier than the entire state of Nebraska.

Ughhh...my dad, who follows basketball, was telling me about this guy. I bet his nickname is Off Wyte or something. He could be a decent person for all I know, but he seems cornier than the entire state of Nebraska.

He does come off a little corny, but he plays up to the fans who always love a whiteboy that has some swagger. Dude is a classic sparkplug for the second unit.

I dont hatt at all.

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    Trailblazers four game win streak begins tonight.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Born in Cali to a Biker Mom and Hippie artist Dad.....dad dropped him and his sister off at an orphanage in Dallas while traveling cross country never to see them again........later went to live with his Mom is tiny Iola, Texas....played one year of H.S. ball and was not recruited by any college .....I follow Texas High School hoops pretty close and this guy flew completely under the radar...... wound up playing and dropping out of Blinn Jr. College....dude has no business being in the NBA but somehow wound up there. He's probably a lot of things but I don't believe "corny" is one of them.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Dump Reggie Miller as commentator.

Marv Albert: "Terrible. Okay, let's get back to the game."

Where's Chris Webber? I hope he was dumped for his tirade.

You see how much more lively Chuck and Kenny is without Webber? I like it that way.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

One thing that does seem lost is the shuffle in Luol Deng. The Celtics are playing without Garnett but Deng was one of the Bulls' top dudes. Sure, even before he was slowed by injuries he seemed to have lost a step since his coming out party of the '07 series sweep of the Heat. But it's NOT like the Bulls aren't missing a huge part of their team.

Comparing no Deng to no Garnett = LOL

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts

Trailblazers 107, Rockets 103.

Trailblazers 107, Rockets 103.

but three more to go to fufill your prediction.....

Roy with 42. Aldridge with the arm sleeve and 27 points.

Deron Williams is looking sharp. The rest of the Jazz need to step the F*ck up if they want to make this a series.

Comparing no Deng to no Garnett = LOL

Not exactly what as I was saying. Celtics are missing their top player. Bulls are missing one of their top players. This point is not really touched upon by the very East Coast-centric national broadcasters who really don't mask the fact that they are rooting for Boston to win.

I'm not mad. Boston is supposed to win, with or without Garnett. And yet...

Rose = R.O.Y.

Officially official

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    The Birdman's story is made for TV movie ish......and that is all BEFORE he picked up a basketball.

BIRDMAN, FLY(ing in for the dunk) IN ANY WEATHER !!!

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    Atlanta looked lost in a slow-down haff court game.

Jermaine O'Neal has to continue to contribute,like he did last night.

Ronald 'Flip' Murray is doin it.

Aaron Brooks and Shannon Brown are having thier coming out parties.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    Atlanta looked lost in a slow-down haff court game.

Jermaine O'Neal has to continue to contribute,like he did last night.

Ronald 'Flip' Murray is doin it.

Aaron Brooks and Shannon Brown are having thier coming out parties.

it was one game. this thing is going seven.
    atlanta didn't "have a sense of urgency" --quoth the JJ

Charles was hilarious when he said "Atlanta has the worst half-court offense... in the universe."

• The Chuckster: "There were some beatdowns tonight."

Way to get a game, Jazz.

Way to get a game, Jazz.

Fell asleep around the 2nd quarter....woke up to the score of 88-86.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Way to get a game, Jazz.

Fell asleep around the 2nd quarter....woke up to the score of 88-86.

I woke up from a nap to this!?