THE NBA PLAYOFFS - '09!!!

1222324252628»

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    b/w

I hope Nike's got a Superman puppet ready to go.

F*ck up with James leaving without giving a pound to the winners? NAGL.

I appreciated how gracious the Lakers and Nuggets were to one another after the last game.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'm wiling to believe that Lebron is the better player than Kobe

I noticed one thing that seperates him and kobe. Kobe wouldn't have just given up, and let scared dudes take scared shots. Passing is nice, but it's your gawdamn team, take charge! Almost looked like a bailout by passing out to the perimeter and remaining quiet.

Also, Mo Williams was f*ckin' scared of Rafer or something. No swag in this series. He was pretty much the reason the Cavs were rolling up until this series.

Delonte West was fighting. So was Varejao. Other dudes were playing cautious in the first half and then played dead in the second. Weak as hell.

At least the Lakers go down swinging.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

At least the Lakers go down swaggin'

Wow, how soon we forget the Finals last year.

They were by far the inferior team. You would expect a little more fight out of Cleveland.

They were by far the inferior team. You would expect a little more fight out of Cleveland.

I'm saying - either you have heart or you don't. I thought Cleveland came up weak in this series but I'm not about to try to invoke the Lakers as the paragon for consistently playing with guts.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts

I'm saying - either you have heart or you don't. I thought Cleveland came up weak in this series but I'm not about to try to invoke the Lakers as the paragon for consistently playing with guts.

I wouldnt label the Cavs as weak. Going 6 games isnt bad.

It was a matchup problem.

The Cavs need a real Robin to LeBoring. He has no help.

Wally shooting Airballs in the Conference Finals?

The Illusion has run its course, and the NBA is gonna have to re-market this Frankenstein. If they dont watch out Lebron is gonna morph in the new A.I.
    Great Player w/ mediocre teammates for 10 years.

If they dont recruit/swap/trade for a legit partner, he's going to become more spoiled than he is. If he leaves Cleveland he'll probably have to start over.

Amare,Bosh, whomever. A Young Low Post Player that commands double teams is what he needs to play w/.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    DIE MUTHAFUCKA DIE!!!!!!!

AND KILL THE PUPPET BULLSHIT!

DIE KING DIE!!!!

I don't get this DIE/LeBoring shit.

Magic are the better team; not nearly as likable, but better, it seems. Yeah! Aren't we lucky! Two extra weeks of Stan Van, and the Blue team getting housed by the Yellow team. We're the BIG WINNERS!

Rashard Lewis was the man in Seattle.
    Skip to My Lou is a NYC legend
    Turkolu is the "Turkish MJ" who has been good for a minute
    Howard jacked the Superman nickname from Shaq
    Van Gundy built the Miami Team that went to the Finals and won
    Pietrus was stagnant in Golden State and finally got some green light

The Cavs are BORING after LeBron......SRT8 BORING.

LeBron is the man but the NBA/Nike has done more than enuff to bloat this dude before his time.
    This whole Insta-Star shit is for dummies, and im not feelin it at all.
    KG just got a f*ckin ring. And it took a Boston fraternal business connect to make it happen on top of other factors.

Pay your dues BITCH.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts

The Lakers performance in last year's Finals- particularly game 6, the DECIDING game- was the most gutless I've ever seen in a championship series/game.

The were down by 40 in the deciding game. 40! This after the biggest collapse in NBA Finals history a couple games earlier.... Straight gave up.

Please to not cite them as the definition of, "going down swinging." Last year, they put up the white flag and waved it for ALL to see.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    the alias analysis is even more on point
    i think a bosh trade might happen for a toronto team that needs players that actually have experience in winning
    mo williams as the new toronto ''star''

your on point about van gundy deserving the ring and phil having almost not ehnough fingers
    but this years lakers will make it happen i beleive
    however the magic wont make it easy for them
    and howard's d in the middle could be the difference
    kobe layups slightly harder and pau pushed out

The Lakers performance in last year's Finals- particularly game 6, the DECIDING game- was the most gutless I've ever seen in a championship series/game.

The were down by 40 in the deciding game. 40! This after the biggest collapse in NBA Finals history a couple games earlier.... Straight gave up.

Please to not cite them as the definition of, "going down swinging." Last year, they put up the white flag and waved it for ALL to see.

They never had a chance to begin with.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Fine. Whatever. Keep telling yourself that.

It CERTAINLY doesn't mean that they, "went down swingin'."
    That is some laughable schitt.

If Lebron stays in Cleveland, I`ll probably be rooting for him even more so than now. I`m getting tired of seeing Jay-z`s ass at every big Cleveland game, giving him the handshake/salute. Also, there`s no guarantee he`ll do bigger things in New York/NJ. I agree with Batmon that he needs a good post-up player.

• maocontentmaocontent 559 Posts
    They never had a chance to begin with.

Weren't the Lakers the favorites in last year's Finals?