Modern Soul TTLAB Review is Salty Referential

Comments

• i dont smoke...

just as guzzo and i got that beat

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    ps--i want what ap's stroking right now

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    ms.damn is not the only one that does this, but for real it is some real childish behavior, on a "I NEED ATTENTION!!!" tip

To quote your lil' ni**a, read up on your readups.

Ms. Damn did not threaten to leave.

i was not aware i had a "lil' ni**a" (and just because you play reggae records does not give you the carte blanche to use that term, *'s or not) and whether or not ms.damn did some fools on here keep doing this and i stand by my statement that it is weak

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    telling everybody you're planning to leave, only to have everybody beg for you to stay

not a good look.

ms.damn is not the only one that does this, but for real it is some real childish behavior, on a "I NEED ATTENTION!!!" tip

huh?

i didn't say i was leaving, i said that if another lady strutter peaces out here i was gonna fake a buncha women logins for some balance. that was in regards to the many good women who left such as RillyTruffle, anasarcasm, Stef?

damn, you guys are just swinging the nunchucks at anything. just smoke a bowl and watch baseball that's what i'm gonna do in a minute. i don't have any jamiroqiau albums so i guess this will have to do.

if you don't mess with that stuff here are some Toonces the Driving Cat videos that will kinda make you angries feel elevated

http://www.catass.com/toonces/toonces1.avi

http://www.catass.com/toonces/toonces5.avi

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    help me make crafts and sweaters

• review my posts in this thread...

i know how to be agrro and mean without insulting anyone inparticular.

it is an artform, try it sometime.

ap

review my posts in this thread...

i know how to be sound like a crackhead.

ap

• review my posts in this thread...

i know how to be sound like a crackhead.

ap

are you testing my gangster?

if you were gangster i have to guess your color would be paisley

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts

are you testing my gang star?

yo ap,
    i need more advice !

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    TOONCES!

since no other ladies are here to sweeten up the salt, im the self appointed next best thing.

here's a pic of my lil hommie R*n.

i guess the dudes at bumperboy were taking pictures at the comic-con and my friends had a table across the way so we hung out in this aisle a lot. R*n is the nephew of my good friend B*c*y. man, i love that dude. i miss him a lot cuz he's still in SF and im down here in LA. so when he told me he's going to the comic-con, i laced up my flip flops and rolled on down.

this meant that i had to hang out at the comic-con though. which isnt a bad thing, per se, but im a comic book lil dude. and i like it that way. i mean, i like records more but i cant really see myself hanging out at a record convention all day talking shop and some such. but anyways, i digress.

so about an hour into the comic-con i got real bored. i have limited superpowers and being bored is my kryptonite. but i stuck it out cuz i love me some B*c*y and we didnt even have to call each other fag or jap or whatever. we just shared the love.

• are you testing my gangster?

i dont think so...

the music i like does not reflect what a frightening bad ass i actually am.

• are you testing my gang star?

yo ap,
    i need more advice !

more advice on what dude? how to polish yer wang before your hot date tonight? if its made of glass try windex. the advice column was destroyed by a deranged mind. ask yer question here and i will respond.

i dont think so...

my posts reflect what a frightening cronic masturbator and occasional bedwetter i actually am.

ok, i see where your coming from now

• oh i see...

thats just great.

i didnt know that about you. perhaps you could get some help with those problems.

have an exciting week on soulstrut.

laters.

ap

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    TOONCES!

since no other ladies are here to sweeten up the salt, im the self appointed next best thing.

ok dude, I think its time we confront this shit.

you've gone around this site trying to claim you are the "next best thing" to women and homosexuals on here; in other words you've tried to say your understanding and relating to these 2 groups yet you throw the word "fag" around a duragatory way and talk about women like pieces of meat quite a bit

I mean if you've convinced yourself that its cool for you to do this when other people have stated they have a problem with it, and then take it to the next level by claiming your just as level headed as most of the women on here get praised for being then you are sadly mistaken.

Instead of trying to convince folks your a certain way, why don't you just "be"?

Acts are for fake folk only

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

To quote your lil' ni**a, read up on your readups.

Ms. Damn did not threaten to leave.

i was not aware i had a "lil' ni**a" (and just because you play reggae records does not give you the carte blanche to use that term, *'s or not) and whether or not ms.damn did some fools on here keep doing this and i stand by my statement that it is weak

the fuck you got against ninjas man?

more advice on what dude? how to polish yer wang before your hot date tonight? if its made of glass try windex. the advice column was destroyed by a deranged mind. ask yer question here and i will respond.

after much hording on the east coast of all things private press & new age,
    what should i do
    load them all in to a 3-tone pontiac sunbird & head west
    or kick back & listen to the suckers
    will the groove hit me like a moment of clarity ?
    thanx
    "polished & waiting"

• oh that is easy...

just sell them to me...

ap

yeah, so im at the comic-con, and it's hour 4. my head is about to explode. and im hungry and i want a machaca burrito dammit cuz i also came to san diego to visit my favorite taco shop.

my friends are told about this, and are willing to oblige, but not before we go to the gay mixer. yes, that is gay as in 2 dudes or 2 women having sex together. and i have to admit, im a bit queer myself. and i really do love my boy B*c*y, but i was honestly really dragging my feet on this one. at which point i get harrassed by my friends. like "ooh! s***chi is scared!!!" so i buck up and im like "no im not, ok let's go then." then they just laughed and we went to get tacos.

oh that is easy...

just sell them to me...

ap

done

or "i can't go econo cause i just had a kid" shit

the fuck you got against ninjas man?

they are always sneaking up on me and killing my master and shit and i am getting really tired of this ronin shit for real

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    TOONCES!

you've gone around this site trying to claim you are the "next best thing" to women and homosexuals on here; in other words you've tried to say your understanding and relating to these 2 groups yet you throw the word "fag" around a duragatory way and talk about women like pieces of meat quite a bit

I mean if you've convinced yourself that its cool for you to do this when other people have stated they have a problem with it, and then take it to the next level by claiming your just as level headed as most of the women on here get praised for being then you are sadly mistaken.

Instead of trying to convince folks your a certain way, why don't you just "be"?

FUCK

enough already

This is for everyone, not just Adam.

You all need to slam your dicks in a car door or something. Go for a walk, ride a bike, have sex with your lady/man/imaginary friend and/or blow up doll.

Just dead this shit already. This is ridiculous, for real.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    TOONCES!

Unless my Sarcasm Meter is Broken... STFU!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    no sarcasm, just sick of seeing people throw words like "fag" around. and acting like they have some special right to do so.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    TOONCES!

FUCK

enough already

This is for everyone, not just Adam.

You all need to slam your dicks in a car door or something. Go for a walk, ride a bike, have sex with your lady/man/imaginary friend and/or blow up doll.

Just dead this shit already. This is ridiculous, for real.

After I hang with yer buddie and sell him a Vanguard Squad 45 this is what you have to say? PFFFFT

(14 pages by the time I get home from my ladyfriend's house???)

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    sshit, i just realized that the yao pic i thought i posted didn't load. you guys must think i'm crazy

urrs new avatar is cool and reminds me of this snap i took

but urrrsesses's is way better and funnier cause you can see half his face and the other half is paul wall. i never realized how recognizable the bottom half of wall's face is and that's why this photo ranks high in overall ownageness

anyway, shig has the right idea. thata comicon kid is cute.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    After I hang with yer buddie and sell him a Vanguard Squad 45 this is what you have to say? PFFFFT

(14 pages by the time I get home from my ladyfriend's house???)

Ok, ok, just Adam then.

So M***y Fresh came through afterall eh?

9 hours of this shit!

so it's 11pm, and we decide, no...no, i convince my peoples that we should cruise convoy and hit up some karaoke. and let me tell you, it aint hard trying to convince this group to do karaoke. so we rock that shit until about 2am. YAY! i wouldve called dizzy too but im always a little cautious about bringing along other folks to an otherwise gay party. so i just left a message on his phone with me singing "my, my, my". yes, this joint had my, my, my.

yeah, so anyways, we crash back at my boy's hotel. which is where the dilemma lies. me and B*c*y get the bed, while my hommie b*m-b*m gets the ground. and i know it was tense there for a moment cuz my friends know im not really gay and are respectful of my decision to be a stankin ass breeder type. but in the end [oops! no pun intended] i got the bed with my boy cuz what it all comes down to is we're friends.

the next morning we woke up and went to point point joint which was terrible tosilog. i swear. national city used to be my joint.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Yeah he came through. But he only bought one thing so NO SUPERSTAR TREATMENT!!!

j/k