Modern Soul TTLAB Review is Salty Referential

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Now, if we could have a nice female fight scene, this thread would be complete.

yuh-ok.

MsDamn, Coselmed, DJ Neta, Anna, anasarcasm and Stef, I get really steamed that you don't post more. I hate how you make things interesting here and stand your ground and drop good facts and post wicked threads and are funny and crude as the situation demands. I actually don't give a shit how many records you own or what you pay for them or if you think modern soul is the next coming - but for the hell of it I'll call you all lil dudettes who are jealous of one thing or another and who most definitely are not a REAL women or headz who know the deal.

i think that about covers it.

I think the catty male behavior on here will probably suffice.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

that'll be the day the Board dies. it's been a while since we had one of these. i think we were due and it did not disappoint.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    You're Okay, Lady (You Should Stay)

I think I saw Lenny Williams performing this on an episode of May I Step With You?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    that'll be the day the Board dies. it's been a while since we had one of these. i think we were due and it did not disappoint.

true

THERE'S A BEAST IN ALL OF US....

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    um, yeah, remember all the way back on page one where you said not to trust my taste in juice? yeah, FUCK YOU! if you ever come to koreatown im gonna slap you upside the head with a nopales prickly pear you hybrid fruit fag!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

Now, if we could have a nice female fight scene, this thread would be complete.

yuh-ok.

MsDamn, Coselmed, DJ Neta, Anna, anasarcasm and Stef, I get really steamed that you don't post more. I hate how you make things interesting here and stand your ground and drop good facts and post wicked threads and are funny and crude as the situation demands. I actually don't give a shit how many records you own or what you pay for them or if you think modern soul is the next coming - but for the hell of it I'll call you all lil dudettes who are jealous of one thing or another and who most definitely are not a REAL women or headz who know the deal.

i think that about covers it.

I think the catty male behavior on here will probably suffice.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

And some men say women are petty, geez...Anyway, I think we should include some chocolate pudding and whipped cream in the Ms. Bassie vs. Other Ladies of Soulstrut pitfight!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

What's really fun is stumping well-informed longtime Northern Soul oldtimer forty-something collectors from England with funk tracks that aren't that raer.

album cuts.

same thing works in reverse on disco cats. 45's leave 'em drawing blanks...

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts
    Hey More-cock-o Mole, you're a little fixated on the boy Donkeys. Turn your computer off, stop the compulsive masturbation and get a fucking life. To all you other little tiny internet toys hating on the dude over FUCKING TURNTABLELAB REVIEWS get a goddamn grip, a life, something. It's interesting to me that douds like Cosmo, and Ayers and James and Paycheck who actually do something other than spew their inconsequential two-cents into the toilet of baseless opinon that is the internet don't hate, but alot of nondescript motherfuckers wanna cry ABOUT A RECORD REVIEW ON A WEBSITE. Y'all need to get my hommie's nuts of your collective chin.

if you ever come to koreatown im gonna slap you upside the head with a nopales prickly pear you hybrid fruit bat!

Shig has captured the beast within....

It's interesting to me that douds like Cosmo, and Ayers and James and Paycheck who actually do something other than spew their inconsequential two-cents into the toilet of baseless opinon that is the internet don't hate, but alot of nondescript motherfuckers wanna cry ABOUT A RECORD REVIEW ON A WEBSITE. Y'all need to get my hommie's nuts of your collective chin.

LOL, in space, no one can hear you scream...

This thread should have died after the first page

Kill the noise

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    It's interesting to me that douds like Cosmo, and Ayers and James and Paycheck who actually do something other than spew their inconsequential two-cents into the toilet of baseless opinon that is the internet don't hate, but alot of nondescript motherfuckers wanna cry ABOUT A RECORD REVIEW ON A WEBSITE. Y'all need to get my hommie's nuts of your collective chin.

Kill the noise

but y'all woulda missed out on my gimlet recipe

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

OMG. This could be genius. I've never met either of them but I understand they both have suspect hair that looks removable.

I'd love to beef but I can't argue with the truth...stay tuned for the TV show (no promo)

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
    Hey More-cock-o Mole

DAM U, UMAD!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Kill the noise

What are you, the fucking soulstrut mascot? Don't get mad get even mr. moderator... work that flexi trigger finger

Honestly man the more I reread this thread the more I'm like, dudes really got fucking problems.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    It's interesting to me that douds like Cosmo, and Ayers and James and Paycheck[/b] who actually do something other than spew their inconsequential two-cents into the toilet of baseless opinon that is the internet don't hate[/b],

Mr. Edelman,

dude I love getting in little sparring matches with JP all the time, reason being he is one of the biggest HATTERs on this site. his anger is what keeps me coming back.

Otherwise I'd have dumped this toilet and most of you shitty fuckers years ago

• after reading this post and several replies, it blows my mind. Ive said it before, and I apologize for repeating myself..but YALL ARE A FUCKING INTERNET SOAP OPERA!

It is possible that Rape Donkeys is a dick in real life..but fuck I love reading what he writes. I think because it reminds me of something I would write/thing.

you girls is sooo crazy

phasers set on stun today, Jonny

this thread is way out of hand but Hook Up does have a great gimlet recipe

I'm going to forget this ever happened and drop loot at Good Records NYC for sure

Like I said earlier,

have a nice day/night!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Hey More-cock-o Mole, you're a little fixated on the boy Donkeys. Turn your computer off, stop the compulsive masturbation and get a fucking life. To all you other little tiny internet toys hating on the dude over FUCKING TURNTABLELAB REVIEWS get a goddamn grip, a life, something. It's interesting to me that douds like Cosmo, and Ayers and James and Paycheck who actually do something other than spew their inconsequential two-cents into the toilet of baseless opinon that is the internet don't hate, but alot of nondescript motherfuckers wanna cry ABOUT A RECORD REVIEW ON A WEBSITE. Y'all need to get my hommie's nuts of your collective chin.
    I can honestly say I've never looked at turntablelab.com or ordered anything from them. I could really care less too. I'm just hatting on hatters to stir shit up is all. Its fun to give people a taste of their own medicine and see em get all sensitive. Makes for good entertainment.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    It's interesting to me that douds like Cosmo, and Ayers and James and Paycheck[/b] who actually do something other than spew their inconsequential two-cents into the toilet of baseless opinon that is the internet don't hate[/b],

Mr. Edelman,
    dude I love getting in little sparring matches with JP all the time, reason being he is one of the biggest HATTERs on this site. his anger is what keeps me coming back.
    Otherwise I'd have dumped this toilet and most of you shitty fuckers years ago

yeah, no one in the real world can angry up your blood like that. Its cathartic.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Honestly man the more I reread[/b] this thread

Hahaha.. no cute girls in the store right now I guess.

• Ahh, so happy to see my recently increasing soulstrut absence is well warranted...

thanks folks

I can honestly say I've never looked at turntablelab.com or ordered anything from them. I could really care less too. I'm just hatting on hatters to stir shit up is all. Its fun to give people a taste of their own medicine and see em get all sensitive. Makes for good entertainment.

Riiiiiight

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    excuse me, but WHAT THE FUCK IS TURNTABLE LAB.COM? sounds like a place where you gotta read a lot of shit. FUUUUUUUCK THAT.

excuse me, but WHAT THE FUCK IS TURNTABLE LAB.COM? sounds like a place where they don't check in your backpack at the counter, they give you one to wear when you come in.

sounds like a place where they don't check in your backpack at the counter, they give you one to wear when you come in.

ZING! I think you mean Sandboxautomatic.com though, LOL.

I don't even remember what this thread is about anymore.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    excuse me, but WHAT THE FUCK IS TURNTABLE LAB.COM? sounds like a place where they don't check in your no requests t-shirt[/b] at the counter, they give you one to wear when you come in.

sounds like a place where they don't check in your backpack at the counter, they give you one to wear when you come in.

ZING! I think you mean Sandboxautomatic.com though, LOL.

Sandboxautomatic sounds like a mechanized kitty litter pan.

But Turntablelab? Their stock isn't backpackercentric, but their name fairly screams "Get Your DMC Gear Here!"

Honestly man the more I reread[/b] this thread

Hahaha.. no cute girls in the store right now I guess.

Yeah... this guy doesn't exactly qualify.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

But Turntablelab? Their stock isn't backpackercentric, but their name fairly screams "Get Your DMC Gear Here!"

that's because back in 98, all they sold were dirtstyle lecords and practice scratch pad keychains.

• I don't even remember what this thread is about anymore.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    after reading this post and several replies, it blows my mind. Ive said it before, and I apologize for repeating myself..but YALL ARE A FUCKING INTERNET SOAP OPERA!

It is possible that Rape Donkeys is a dick in real life..but fuck I love reading what he writes. I think because it reminds me of something I would write/thing.

you girls is sooo crazy

All ya'll are actin' like some bitches, arguing about some petty-ass TTLab review bullshit. And give me my muthafuckin' joint!!!!