Modern Soul TTLAB Review is Salty Referential

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I swear Muro rocks that same look in every picture. Is he taking home that nice JB painting?

Nice haircut, JP.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Yeah... this guy doesn't exactly qualify.

Damn for him being the King of Digging and all, Japan sure gave him a busted tiara.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I don't even remember what this thread is about anymore.

If MrsMcClusky is RD aka Bob Bannister, or an associate in hiding, I will be sorely upset. Lone lesbian? Riiiiight. Regardless, welcome to the board.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    Honestly man the more I reread[/b] this thread

Hahaha.. no cute girls in the store right now I guess.

Yeah... this guy doesn't exactly qualify.

great, drez is in NYC for less than a month and already he looks like some gay ass LES hipster.

• my 2cents:

this thread is weak.

you guys are all assholes.

next time you get up to look in the mirror dont let my balls hit you on the chin.

the internet is for losers.

from now on i only log onto ebay.com.

have an exciting day and do yourself a favor and drink a glass of lemonade while listening to lenny white and 99 morning sunrise.

ap

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Post deleted by mylatency (sorry F****, no racist jokes on my watch)

gay 50cent:

this thread is the best this week.

you guys are my assholes.

next time you get up to look in my asshole dont let my balls hit you on the chin.

the internets is for haters.

from now on i only logjam onto myspace.com.

have an exciting day and do yourself a favor and drink a glass of lemonade limeade while listening to eddie towns best friends.

pap

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    just keep it going until 6:55PM CST..thats when I gotta countdown the drawer and close up shop, need some entertainment until then...

Post deleted by mylatency (sorry F****, getting sick of this thread)

not cool

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    (sorry F****, getting sick of this thread)

Woah. Thread police!!!

Well to Marco & Fatback, you know a guy like me just can't be tied down!

How can a lucky guy choose??

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

not cool

agreed.

BTW Marco I'm picturing a Massachussets wedding with Japanese catering under a chupah

I plan to have the same ceremony one day with Galt MacDermot

• mylatency has the mthafuggin hammer so respect is due you assholes. soulstut is for wennies. fuk allyall and bozak to the fucker who killed my advice column thread with his stupid masogonistic bullshit. check for me when i pull up to allyalls cribs in my limo to take your records away. you bitches just lost your license. i put u on blast.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    yo, i take a few hours to go shopping and i come back and this shit is like 50 pages more than it was when i first checked it. you guys gotta slow the fuck down and give me something to do at work at least.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

then don't read it homie. Deleting shit just cause you're sick of it is lame as fuck. this thread RULES!!!!!!!

• this thred signals the arrmoogeeddoon of soulsturt. start praying.

not cool

agreed.

Sorry dudes, all your jokes are tiring me out today. I've been staring at this screen for too many hours. The last thing we need is for this thread to flare into a "racist" thread. No, no two click. Word to Norm.

this thred signals the arrmoogeeddoon of soulsturt. start praying.

Anthony I hope this doesn't mean that we can't go romp and pillage when I'm in LA next month. I took your advice on twiddle stick serious.

I am at the econo this year bitch.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

This is bullsh!t, seriously.

You should lose your moderator card for that.

If you're sick of the thread, stop clicking on it.

not cool

agreed.

Sorry dudes, all your jokes are tiring me out today. I've been staring at this screen for too many hours. The last thing we need is for this thread to flare into a "racist" thread. No, no two click. Word to Norm.

Napoleon complex like a MUHfucka

"sick of looking at this screen"

Dude then turn it off. You think Dave and Rick sit here glued to the screen all day?

This is bullsh!t, seriously.

You should lose your moderator card for that.

If you're sick of the thread, stop clicking on it.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I respect that, does this mean all the posts with the word "fag" are now going to finally get criticized?

If so its about damn time!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Every time I check the site, there are 25-30 new responses in this thread. seriously, when i read the first couple posts - i thought this was going to be a Guzzo vs Everybody thread, but it's a face melting Everybody vs Everybody thread. Please everyone calm down and if you are gonna fight, please fight funny and refrain from making cold insults about a person's physical appearance cause that is just lame. I do not know the history of all beefs here, but please do not do that, there are minors present. and some presently on vacation. but still, please. I can understand that Jamiroquai's music can inflame pentup Hulk-like rage, the opposite of its intended effect which is to mellow you out in a real futuristic way.

urrs new avatar is cool and reminds me of this snap i took

but urrrsesses's is way better and funnier cause you can see half his face and the other half is paul wall. i never realized how recognizable the bottom half of wall's face is and that's why this photo ranks high in overall ownageness

I heart missbassie.

p.s. If this site loses another woman i may have to start following in reynaldo's footsteps with the many different logins.

p.p.s. somebody please bring up van halen so i can feel safe again

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    (sorry F****, getting sick of this thread)

Woah. Thread police!!!

Well to Marco & Fatback, you know a guy like me just can't be tied down!

How can a lucky guy choose??

who are these dudes? i mean, im sure if you give a name i still wont know, but something tells me these guys are famous or something.

i do, however, know that the last picture is muro who is so fucking nihon he's got a japanese dude growing out the side of his neck to hurl insults at all the hatters. i need to get me one of those.

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts

not cool

SHIT!! what did I miss?? damn mark, easy on the trigger there hommie...

• mylatency has the mthafuggin hammer so respect is due you assholes. soulstut is for wennies. fuk allyall and bozak to the fucker who killed my advice column thread with his stupid masogonistic bullshit. check for me when i pull up to allyalls cribs in my limo to take your records away. you bitches just lost your license. i put u on blast.

I love you!

WHOA

Okay, everyone hold your britches.

Fatback made a "joke" with a racist word (in my opinion). I know some peoples on here don't appreciate that so I deleted that. Yeah, I'm sick of it but I thought it was justified (not ancient).

Anyhow, y'all can hate but I'm just trying to do my job. No, no Napoleon.

Shig, jpegs revealed:

Pic 1: Danny Krivit

Pic 2: Jake One

Pic 3: Muro (with extra head growth, LOL)

Good Records doing it real big, no doubt.