Rev. Wright's Speech

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

When your words include that the Goverment created AIDS to infect/wipe out the black population you shouldn't expect a chance to defend them, nor should people take you seriously.

So what is the percentage of people in this world that you do take seriously?

Like .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001?

Yep, I think that just leaves you alone...sounds accurate.

I don't take people serious who shout from every mountain that the Government is poisoning citizens with Chemtrails, yet allow their children to go outside for said poisoning without personal protective gear.

I also don't take people seriously who claim AIDS was invented in a lab for the purpose of infecting specific groups of people.

I would say that would total about 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000001
    of out population.

You, sir, are severely...

• nm, overstatement, but being a priest is really hard work. Long hours, on call always, and pay is not good. Def not a good job for egomaniacs.

Priest....yes......Preacher.....nope.....I doubt you'll find a Priest retiring to a $10 million dollar home.

What do you think the difference is? Priest, preacher, pastor all mean the same thing in the church I grew up in.

I've always associated the title "priest" with Catholics and Episcopal/Anglican. Most other Christian denominations don't use that term.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

When your words include that the Goverment created AIDS to infect/wipe out the black population you shouldn't expect a chance to defend them, nor should people take you seriously.

Like .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001?

I don't take people serious who shout from every mountain that the Government is poisoning citizens with Chemtrails, yet allow their children to go outside for said poisoning without personal protective gear.

I also don't take people seriously who claim AIDS was invented in a lab for the purpose of infecting specific groups of people.

I would say that would total about 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000001
    of out population.

And you sir, if you are correct, are facilitating the poisoning of your children.

I may be disconnected but if I truly belived the bullshit you spew here I'd have respirators on my children every time they left the house.

What are your thoughts on the Tuskegee experiment ?

What could I think about it?

It was an evil and inhumane excersize.

That doesn't mean every tragedy is caused by evil and inhumane means.

nm, overstatement, but being a priest is really hard work. Long hours, on call always, and pay is not good. Def not a good job for egomaniacs.

Priest....yes......Preacher.....nope.....I doubt you'll find a Priest retiring to a $10 million dollar home.

What do you think the difference is? Priest, preacher, pastor all mean the same thing in the church I grew up in.

I've always associated the title "priest" with Catholics and Episcopal/Anglican. Most other Christian denominations don't use that term.

Exactly.

There are most definitely Preachers who have annual salaries in the 7 figure range.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

Of course not...but can we agree that's it's not necessarily absurd to assume that because the Tuskegee Experiment ended not long before the AIDS virus appeared maybe a connection is possible ?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    There is no question that Wright's performance yesterday was intentional and personal. The man is no dummy. However, he is only reinforcing the notion that Obama is a unifier, seeking social and racial reconcilliation. This is like cat nip to the mainstream media and middle America. They will never turn on Obama unless he is found in bed with underage slave prostitutes.

Today's media coverage following Obama's press conference has been almost uniformly glowing for Obama. They keep saying exactly what Rock did. "Why is Wright being so mean and careless" and "Obama clearly doesn't believe any of this". Rove has been warning the GOP for months to avoid the racial game apparently to no avail. IF they try to make that the issue, swing voters like Rock are going to turn en masse against them. They have already made up their mind about Obama's character. They should stick to the message of experience and taxes. Their only real hope.

PS THis race was over on Feb 19, 2008 when Obama took Wisconsin and attained unfuckwitablity in the delegate count.

There is no question that Wright's performance yesterday was intentional and personal. The man is no dummy. However, he is only reinforcing the notion that Obama is a unifier, seeking social and racial reconcilliation. This is like cat nip to the mainstream media and middle America. They will never turn on Obama unless he is found in bed with underage slave prostitutes.

Today's media coverage following Obama's press conference has been almost uniformly glowing for Obama. They keep saying exactly what Rock did. "Why is Wright being so mean and careless" and "Obama clearly doesn't believe any of this". Rove has been warning the GOP for months to avoid the racial game apparently to no avail. IF they try to make that the issue, swing voters like Rock are going to turn en masse against them. They have already made up their mind about Obama's character. They should stick to the message of experience and taxes. Their only real hope.

PS THis race was over on Feb 19, 2008 when Obama took Wisconsin and attained unfuckwitablity in the delegate count.

For the record...I did NOT say "Obama clearly doesn't believe any of this"(although that was said in this thread)...if you find it necessary to quote me, at least get it right.

Of course not...but can we agree that's it's not necessarily absurd to assume that because the Tuskegee Experiment ended not long before the AIDS virus appeared maybe a connection is possible ?

Anything is possible....I felt that Wright made a full out accusation, not a curious assumption.

If the text of his sermon proves otherwise I stand corrected.

of out population.

And you sir, if you are correct, are facilitating the poisoning of your children.

I may be disconnected but if I truly belived the bullshit you spew here I'd have respirators on my children every time they left the house.

So even if you did believe that the government was spraying our air with posion, you would STIll find a away to blame individual parents for their kids being poisoned?

WHAT A GUY!

of out population.

So even if you did believe that the government was spraying our air with posion, you would STIll find a away to blame individual parents for their kids being poisoned?

WHAT A GUY!

No ....if I believed my children were being poisoned I would do anything possible to protect them from it.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

For the record...I did NOT say "Obama clearly doesn't believe any of this"(although that was said in this thread)...if you find it necessary to quote me, at least get it right.

Uh, you absolutely said that you do not believe Obama is lying. I was paraphrasing of course but your words could not be any clearer. Stop trying to start fights between two Obama supporters it's unseemly and is slowing our mojo. Here's Rich's quote for those missed it.

"This would mean lying just as Saba suggested he (Obama) is guilty of.....I give Obama more credit than that."

of out population.

WHAT A GUY!

No ....if I believed my children were being poisoned I would do anything possible to protect them from it.

Wooptie doo...you'd do everything but be openminded to the idea that the air could indeed be poisoned. Kinda makes your whole half-a-point moot, ya know?

You spare yourself from ever having to do anything by refusing to beleive that anything ever needs to be done. Like I said...

WHAT A GUY!

Stop trying to start fights between two Obama supporters it's unseemly and is slowing our mojo. Here's Rich's quote for those missed it.

"This would mean lying just as Saba suggested he (Obama) is guilty of.....I give Obama more credit than that."

Let me get this straight....by me saying I don't believe Obama is a liar I am somehow starting a fight amongst Obama supoorters, of which I am one??

Wow.

Harvey....I am quite a guy, that's been established...

But if I believed my children were being poisoned, like you apparently do, I would take measures that you apparently don't to protect them.

Because I don't believe it, I don't take these measures.

The real question is..."If you DO believe it, like you claim to, why don't you protect your children from it"??

Coming here and convincing me I'm wrong, won't save your children from Chemtrail poisoning.

• ^^^^ If we can just get all the voters in the country to foster personal vendettas against each other and argue about chemtrails and parenting skills, then maybe this whole Rev. Wright thing will just blow over!

^^^^ If we can just get all the voters in the country to foster personal vendettas against each other and argue about chemtrails and parenting skills, then maybe this whole Rev. Wright thing will just blow over!

Looks like it worked here.....can't see your photo though.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

This looks like success to me.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Stop trying to start fights between two Obama supporters it's unseemly and is slowing our mojo. Here's Rich's quote for those missed it.

Let me get this straight....by me saying I don't believe Obama is a liar I am somehow starting a fight amongst Obama supoorters, of which I am one??

Wow.

I was making silly about you being salty with me for "misquoting" you. We're on the same team on this one. Let's not fight.

Wow.

I was making silly about you being salty with me for "misquoting" you. We're on the same team on this one. Let's not fight.

Understood &

But if I believed my children were being poisoned, like you apparently do, I would take measures that you apparently don't to protect them.

The real question is..."If you DO believe it, like you claim to, why don't you protect your children from it"??

Coming here and convincing me I'm wrong, won't save your children from Chemtrail poisoning.

I don't come to Soulstrut to save my child from being poisoned, asshole.

And how I raise my child is none of you gotdamned business.

You need to quit trying to take it there.

WHAT A GUY! WHAT A COMPLETE DICKHEAD!

Obviously, you're full of shit...don't start none won't be none.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

ha, u insert your personal stories and personal life into every thread, from politics to the nba, but now your talkin' about its "none of your gotdmamned business". thats like a girl with double Ds walking around in a see-through bra yelling at dudes to stop staring at her tits.

• wow, obama jsut denounced him!

Obama just threw his pastor and friend of 20 years under the bus. SHAMEFUL!

lets all imagine the alternate universe for a moment where ...

wow, obama jsut refused to denounce him!

Obama refuses to distance himself from his evil pastor. SHAMEFUL!

Well, of course. I think whichever line damages him most should be pushed but whatever way you spin these recent events Obama has been exposed as an opportunist and a liar.

Does this mean I'm in "Time Out"???

ha, u insert your personal stories and personal life into every thread, from politics to the nba, but now your talkin' about its "none of your gotdmamned business". thats like a girl with double Ds walking around in a see-through bra yelling at dudes to stop staring at her tits.

Maybe I've mentioned that I have a daughter on here. But I don't speak about her on here and how I rasie her certainly isn't up for debate.

You would think another parent would know not to cross that line. But Rock crosses any line he has to in order to protect himself from ever having to deal with any reality that he didn't pick up circa 1966.

But yeah, when it's more accepted that microwaves do indeed cause cancer. Are we then instead of coming down on microwave manufacturers/marketers going to demonize parents for heating up their kids foods in microwaves?

Is any parent who has ever let their kid drink tap water or use flouridated toothpaste facilitating the poisoning of their children? Forget that putting pure posion like flouride in water is done by government, it's the parents fault for letting their kids drink from the faucet.

This is the same type of thinking that has made this country the most incarcerated EVER. You don't ever think of really blaming the Iran-Contra bigwhigs for funneling drugs and guns into the community. Just make sure to arrest anyone who ever uses those drugs and guns...forever. That way, the bigwhigs never have to stop the evil they are doing and we can all get good jobs as prison guards.

HOORAY!

Maybe I've mentioned that I have a daughter on here. But I don't speak about her on here and how I rasie her certainly isn't up for debate.

You would think another parent would know not to cross that line. But Rock crosses any line he has to in order to protect himself from ever having to deal with any reality that he didn't pick up circa 1966.

But yeah, when it's more accepted that microwaves do indeed cause cancer. Are we then instead of coming down on microwave manufacturers/marketers going to demonize parents for heating up their kids foods in microwaves?

Is any parent who has ever let their kid drink tap water or use flouridated toothpaste facilitating the poisoning of their children? Forget that putting pure posion like flouride in water is done by government, it's the parents fault for letting their kids drink from the faucet.

This is the same type of thinking that has made this country the most incarcerated EVER. You don't ever think of really blaming the Iran-Contra bigwhigs for funneling drugs and guns into the community. Just make sure to arrest anyone who ever uses those drugs and guns...forever. That way, the bigwhigs never have to stop the evil they are doing and we can all get good jobs as prison guards.

HOORAY!

Look dude, you come here and decry how "stringent" my world view is because I won't buy in to the crackpot theories you post here and I call bullshit on them.

If I TRULY believed that Microwaves caused harm to my children and continued to put them at risk, yes, I'd be an idiot.

So you accuse the Government of poisoning us, you apparently truly believe it, yet you don't take measures to protect your kids.....that makes you an idiot.

Actually, a hypocritical idiot.

End of story......until you respond to me again.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts