DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    I dress better than all u cats.

define better.

U cant dress. I can hear it in your tone.

my softly spoken tone and not very manly name has fooled many

sorry to re thread jack the thread back onto kicks from batmons refined dress steez, but i just grabbed these for the winter here

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

sorry to re thread jack the thread back onto kicks from batmons refined dress steez, but i just grabbed these for the winter here

now i know u cant dress

c'mon its 2009, you can be hip hop and wear more than nike now

c'mon its 2009, you can be hip hop and wear more than nike now

I wear Nike,Converse,Adidas,Puma,Tiger Asics,etc.

• CONCEITCONCEIT 145 Posts

Ehhh...Not So Much....

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Quit turning this epic thread into a ghey off!

Had to pull the Hunters out the icebox...

• Options
    These are fresh but there's no way I'm spending $150+ on 'em (bet Sween picks up 2 pairs, though!):

Just saw them at Footlocker for 145, nice looking but I think I'll pass.

• Options

I like them with white laces.

Picked up 2 pairs of these up a couple weeks ago...

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Dope look Sween. I'm feeling those Asics too.

I was at Classic Kicks yesterdat and they had those Air Pegasus joints lookin so nice with the infrared highlights instead of turqoise.

I'm still tripping off of missing out on the huarache mowabs in brown and purple around this time las year.

What are y'all still bumming about missing out on?

What are you bumming about getting rid of? I had the Air max 97s in gold back in 2000, but lost them in a big clothing purge when I moved. Definitely mad at myself for that.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Feeling these.

Was >this< close to pickin' these up for $60 yesterday but my willpower actually worked this time:

So nice and summery! Now that I posted this though I'm feeling like going back for 'em.

• jimeyjimey 279 Posts

Feeling these.
    where can i get these in low?

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I don't think they're doing a low top of this style yet ("vintage" related). I know the regular blazer sb lows are all over the place though: transit, urban outiftters, michael k, et cetera.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    One thing seems to lead to another when it comes to these things....

Copped the Zoom Kobe 4 Carpe Diems last week.

Got in line at HOHLA @ 8am for the Lower Merions this morning. There were already 60-70 heads ahead of me, but I'd say they were worth it.

The uncertain release of the Lebron Supermans had the hardcore dudes camping out again. Dudes wearing exclusive shit like nothing to impress the other geeks camped outside. This is a weird game....

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Sayin'....I was close to going on a spree and copping the St.Vincent St.Mary Lebrons too....What a dangerous game.

Record Buying = $
    Shoe Buying = $$$

I'm envious of the dudes who got the Kryptonates in NY though.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    herm can you prease id the white nike low cuts you got as a gift. This is the first pair of sneaker I've seen that I've actually wanted to buy in 2 yrs. Last pair were the ndg jack purcells.

• Options

Not my thing, but those look real nice. I remember when Kobe graduated from Lower Merion and took Brandy to the prom!!

I saw this in the work 'hood yesterday and had to pull over and take the photo, last time I was on this block a few days ago there was maybe two pairs up there.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Copped these today, simple, but clean and good for spring:

I can't wait for these (Herm where you at?!):

herm can you prease id the white nike low cuts you got as a gift. This is the first pair of sneaker I've seen that I've actually wanted to buy in 2 yrs. Last pair were the ndg jack purcells.

Nike Sweet Classic Leather

$40!!!

Chukkas are nice, but I'm not feeling those wingtips. It's getting hot here now I can't wear Chukkas with shorts. Just doesn't look right to me. As for the wingtips...well, they went a little overboard in the "dressy sneaker" game with that one.

Now I KNOW this is gonna catch some sh*t, but the more pics I'm seeing of the Kanye's (I refuse to call 'em "Yeezy's") the more I'm starting to like 'em. 'SPECIALLY the glow ones. As the man himself said..."these are gonna kill it in the clubs!"

I'm scared of the price tag though. I can do $150..maybe $200. I have a feeling they're gonna be expensive AND hard to get. Guess I'ma have to go with my ace-in-the-hole/BFF to pull some celebrity strings for me!

the more I'm starting to like 'em. 'SPECIALLY the glow ones.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    I would like to announce that I got Clarks Desert Treks back into my life after a 15+ year hiatus...they're still great.

YEEZYs are looking crazy...he must really like to protect the sides of his ankles...the swoop around the sides, compared with the cutout in the back--that's too much for me... but I won't hesitate to point and scream "YEEZY!" when I start seeing them around.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    the more I'm starting to like 'em. 'SPECIALLY the glow ones.

Serious.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    They're definitely dope. I think I'm feeling the black ones most, but they seem mad unwieldy/only pants style. Y'all think you could run in those things? Not a marathon, but on some, "Oh damn trying to make this crossing signal, but I'm in my Yeezys!"

Chukkas are nice, but I'm not feeling those wingtips. It's getting hot here now I can't wear Chukkas with shorts. Just doesn't look right to me. As for the wingtips...well, they went a little overboard in the "dressy sneaker" game with that one.

Now I KNOW this is gonna catch some sh*t, but the more pics I'm seeing of the Kanye's (I refuse to call 'em "Yeezy's") the more I'm starting to like 'em. 'SPECIALLY the glow ones. As the man himself said..."these are gonna kill it in the clubs!"

I'm scared of the price tag though. I can do $150..maybe $200. I have a feeling they're gonna be expensive AND hard to get. Guess I'ma have to go with my ace-in-the-hole/BFF to pull some celebrity strings for me!

No strap they would be dope. They look like handicap moon boots with that big ass Buck Rogers belt.

• Options

No strap they would be dope. They look like handicap moon boots with that big ass Buck Rogers belt.

Herm, spend 200 on those and I'll spend whatever to fly out to New Mexizona and slap you silly.

BIG ASS BUCK ROGERS BELT.

The colors are pretty sick though. I'm sure Batmon knows how to rock 'em.

Herm, spend 200 on those and I'll spend whatever to fly out to New Mexizona and slap you silly.

I'm hearing $250. Dang!

I'm tempted...they're callllllllin' me! They drop next Saturday and I'd have to drive up to Phx to get 'em so that $250 will turn into $300+ easily.

Somebody stop me.