DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• I've never waited on line to cop kicks, but on Thursday i might have to go to Footaction before work to cop.....

Eggplant Foamposite - Penny Hardaway - $200 Eagles.

Level kicks.

• I'll be feelin these more than a little bit when they drop.

Those are fresh. They available yet?

Don't quote me on this but I think they said spring or summer of '09.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,898 Posts
    I've never waited on line to cop kicks, but on Thursday i might have to go to Footaction before work to cop.....

Eggplant Foamposite - Penny Hardaway - $200 Eagles.

Level kicks.

They look too futuristic for me. Maybe part of the X-men costume rail. If that's real carbon-fibre then there are some props to be had, but of course, as real carbon-fibre headz know, once it gets scratched and wet, it's

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts

just grabbed these for the little guy

and these came into the store sunday so could not resist!

• Epic thread.

I think I like...

I need a new pair of AF2s but the yellow's a little much.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

I can fusk w/ those Air Force 2. But the Bumblebee/Steelers coloways are hard to incorporate into most clothes. U gotta roock some black denim and a t-shirt w/ that shit.

If not you could end up lookin like Luke Cage and shit.

• Hahaha!

• Options
    Pulled these out of storage and cleaned them up for the photo, haven't seen these in a couple years.

I made these shelves last week out of some wood that I found, no more crushed boxes lying at the bottom! Pulled about 15 pairs out to donate/pass to friends and got some room for expansion now.

• as modeled by DFKT from Sneaker Freaker forums, i need these in my life

Lovin' those!

• I'll be feelin these more than a little bit when they drop.

Yeah,these are dope too. I've never seen 'em.

• U wouldnt rock those Puma's w/ an adidas jacket wouldya?

Ha..that's the first thing that jumped out at me in that photo. You had me up until that.

I made these shelves last week out of some wood that I found, no more crushed boxes lying at the bottom! Pulled about 15 pairs out to donate/pass to friends and got some room for expansion now.

nice shelves!

Puma First Round Grizzly Bear....

Procede to Donny HATT_AWAY

• Puma First Round Grizzly Bear....

fur is a no-no

fur is a no-no

No Doubt, but they were 25 bucks at the Puma Outlet. Plus I wont be tucking the entire jean leg into them like those goofy Uggs women.

• Plus I wont be tucking the entire jean leg into them like those goofy Uggs women.

aahh, that right there is a big difference. I really like the bears on the sides, mostly because I love bears.

• Options

fur is a no-no

No Doubt, but they were 25 bucks at the Puma Outlet. Plus I wont be tucking the entire jean leg into them like those goofy Uggs women.

No, you probably will. They wouldn't be so bad if that graphic was gone and they were white in that part instead. I can't get with National Geographic scenes on my footwear. The toe looks like blue woodgrain, nice.

• Hi dudes,

If you can find it in your hearts, please take a couple seconds to vote on a pair of custom kicks a friend had made:

http://theshoegame.com/articles/battle-of-the-bespokes.html

Vote for the Agassi inspired joints. He did #1 & #2, but the Hot Lime joints are leading.

Thanks in advance!

Hi dudes,

If you can find it in your hearts, please take a couple seconds to vote on a pair of custom kicks a friend had made:

Vote for the Agassi inspired joints. He did #1 & #2, but the Hot Lime joints are leading.

Thanks in advance!
    love the agassi inspired look!

• A vote for Empanadamn's friend is a vote for Empanadamn in my book. It hath been done, sir.

Recent pickups:

The NB's are for my future kid, I bought 2 pair of the NB's during Christmas - one for my nephew, one for my future - then I saw the matching shirt the other night (and the Bugs Adidas) so I bought 'em for my nephew. I'm waiting on my friend to come thru with her discount so I can stock up on some of these Looney Tunes Adidas for lil' Hermilito/a.

$13 at (I HEART) Ross.

Valentines' gift from a friend.

• Also, I'm feeling these tangerines but not sure if I can pull 'em off proper:

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts

Tiger Hood Steez

are those some Dusty Pink Jack Purcell's in the background?

• Options
    Hi dudes,

Thanks in advance!

I voted for this the other night, clicking on the "MAYOR" portion of the article is an amusing 5 minutes.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Yup! Cost me $3 at Ross!!

Yup! Cost me $3 at Ross!!

I voted for this the other night, clicking on the "MAYOR" portion of the article is an amusing a facemelting 5 minutes.

I voted for this the other night, clicking on the "MAYOR" portion of the article is an amusing a facemelting 5 minutes.

dude made me like AF1s again.

• minneapminneap 541 Posts

Kanye's new ladyfriend is kinda fly but his New Balance' are more flyerer: