DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• kubkub 46 Posts

I'll probably end up with the greys or whites next time I'm home. Can't beat $70 minus an employee discount.

info please!

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    info please!

Taken from the shop I work at, Vs. Social Standard's website. They take phone orders if you're interested.

"There???s a new buzz on the streets and its Generic Surplus! A new line by the Generic Man which is the combination of everyday streetwear for the casual guy and the easy going beater that is essential to every guys collection. The price point is it the most appealing with the all styles retailing between $55 and $75. Take that Yeezy???s!!! hahahaha."

Grey detail shot

Backs of all three

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts

My Grandpa's on the internet!

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

I'll probably end up with the greys or whites next time I'm home. Can't beat $70 minus an employee discount.

info please!

yea, where do u buy these at?

I would say their online store but the ones I posted aren't on there and the ones that are in the shop are all $350+. I'll have to do a little more research. If you're in MPLS anytime soon Vs. will have em next week.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I would say their online store but the ones I posted aren't on there and the ones that are in the shop are all $350+. I'll have to do a little more research. If you're in MPLS anytime soon Vs. will have em next week.

Please let us know when they're available!

info please!

Feelin' the slouchy look of these.

• jimeyjimey 279 Posts

Please let us know when they're available!

• kubkub 46 Posts

info please!

yup those look fresh and prolly still look fresh even if scuffed.
    plus they look comfy.

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts

info please!

plus they look comfy.

please to inform when/where these are purchaseable.

kthnxbai

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    Does anyone know anything about the N-Force Sneakers ???

Peace

• kubkub 46 Posts

Peace

• CONCEITCONCEIT 145 Posts

Peace

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Peace

I would say those are the best shoes ever and you should robocop NOW.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    That Generic brand is at Urban Outfitters, but I haven't seen that model.

Lol at Bsides: just some this, and some that, and some this, and maybe a little bit of that too. It's tough to keep it minimal wheny ou got a thing for kicks. I've been telling myself I'm not buying anything else this season, but I don't think I'm gonna make it past the end of the week even.

• Options
    Where can i cop those Batmon? Those NBs are super fire.

WEST - 72nd street btwn Columbus and Amsterdam.

$130 Eagles.

Yellow Sold Out.

I wanted the Purps & Teals real bad.

I forget if you're a 12 or 13, but I know a spot on LI that has the yellows up to size 12 and they take phone orders.

Call them up

• Should I cop?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Should I cop?

NO.

Take away those silly laces and make sure the "leather" is "rael".

But nice for the summmer if u know how to rock them.

Copped yesterday. Homeboy at Uprise gave me an unexpected discount which makes these even more comfortable.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    My money's been going into NBA gear rather than records as of late. These are Lebron VI "Supermans". 3M technology where the light reflects.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

I just copped these at the nike outlet for $29, 2 years old but I still like em.

info please!

plus they look comfy.

kthnxbai

These came in last Friday. Check out the website, Vs. Social Standard and make sure you call the Southdale location. Just make sure you leave a pair of 11s for me. Tell em Kirk sent you.

copped/ugly

all three colors are on pickyourshoes.com

all three colors are on pickyourshoes.com

w/ the max size of 12. They didnt make 13s those fuskers. Fusk em all.

yep. i'm a 13 as well.

info please!

plus they look comfy.

kthnxbai

These came in last Friday. Check out the website, Vs. Social Standard and make sure you call the Southdale location. Just make sure you leave a pair of 11s for me. Tell em Kirk sent you.

or log on to urbanoutfitters.com, all colors 'cept the grey. i'm full of retail sneaker knowledge today.

or log on to urbanoutfitters.com, all colors 'cept the grey. i'm full of retail sneaker knowledge today.

Those are the same ones?? They don't look as slouchy and comfy in the Urban pics!

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts

Those are the same ones?? They don't look as slouchy and comfy in the Urban pics!

i had the same problem. plus the grays are my favorites.