DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• kanye's new kick's........

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

kanye's new Louis Vuitton[/b] kick's........

He bit that heel from the Supra Cuban's I posted earlier.

• kanye's new Louis Vuitton[/b] kick's........

He bit that heel from the Supra Cuban's I posted earlier.

I aint feelin the tassels either...

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    and his elbows are a bit off

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Looks like he took Visvim's folk and added patent and then F*ck it all up

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    Looks like he took Visvim's folk and added patent and then F*ck it all up

Visvim + Vans + Supra x booboo = Kanye's Lou V.

• Options

I got these 7 years ago, and realized the other night when I wore them to sweep snow that they're probably the best pair of beaters that I have. They're still somewhat comfortable too, not on the same level as a new pair of course but at least they don't hurt my tootsies if I've been grinding in them for a day.

Go ahead folls, rep yo' beaters. Old dogs need love too.

• I actually bought some new sneakers for the first time in a couple years and they aint some earth tone steez that I usually buy...but I still dig the 70s look when it comes to my shoes...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I actually bought some new sneakers for the first time in a couple years and they aint some earth tone steez that I usually buy...but I still dig the 70s look when it comes to my shoes...

David Starsky Steez!

• Options

Been destroying these the last two months. When i first tried them on a couple years ago when I got them they were stiff as hell, now they're nice and broken in and incredibly comfortable. No shoe slides on and off like these do, I've been finding myself taking my foot out once in awhile just to put it back in cause it feels so good. I'm not afraid to play Just The Tip with my shoes.

Oh, Herm, that white stuff on the bottom is snow.

Oh, Herm, that white stuff on the bottom is snow.

Well, you ARE the expert when it comes to white stuff on bottoms!

b/w

Those shoes are friggy fresh.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Those are fresh Sween. Super classic color combo, and perforated leather kills it. I copped my first pair of Js ever. I had to for going down to DC on Monday. I heard Wolf Blitzer talking about uber rich people buying an expensive new kit for use at the inauguration ball, and i was like F*ck that I'm gonna get some new kicks and a tshirt:

• as modeled by DFKT from Sneaker Freaker forums, i need these in my life

ive got 2 og pairs, cant rock em cuz the glue is dry and the sole is falling off. i know..... i could fix them.

so many joints nike has yet to redo. also, redo's such as bermuda, and a few others are just ruined when nike thinks its cool to make the sole look yellow, worn and shitty. drop it like they came out when they came out.

Can we step into 2009?

they look interesting, i have been really into the fusion free shoes (the am90 current, wildwoods and so on), but i think as a grown ass man i would struggle to pull them off

on another note those NB 1700's are nice!

Sorry Batmon not if 09 looks like that.
    I feel you Hamburger nike generally fucks up reissues by doing them in horrible colour ways or trying to make them look old and worn. Why would i want a new pair of kicks to look old and worn ??
    Or they reissue some thing so many times it looses all collectible value that it had ie Infrareds

Or they reissue some thing so many times it looses all collectible value that it had ie Infrareds

i feel you, but i dont mind so much about the collectible value of infrareds (if there is one), as I dont think they are really a collectors shoe (its not like the size? air maxes where there was like 10 of each, or the +41's or anything like that), its more I love infrareds, they look good with nearly anything, are crazy comfortable and easy to keep clean, but every time the hype seems to wind down and not every second hipster is wearing them, i think i can finally start wearing them again, they re-release them and a pair of shoes that i love to wear sits idly on my rack.

but every time the hype seems to wind down and not every second hipster is wearing them, i think i can finally start wearing them again, they re-release them and a pair of shoes that i love to wear sits idly on my rack.

That's exactly what im talkin about

I'll be feelin these more than a little bit when they drop.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

My friend just copped these Bad Brains and The Germs Vans.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Just having some fun...

U wouldnt rock those Puma's w/ an adidas jacket wouldya?

I might be guilty of that.

I might be guilty of that.

heresy

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,904 Posts
    Copped a pair identical to these in the summer:

Just wear 'em at work after changing out of cycling shoes. I paid ??20 for them at the Adidas outlet shop we have nearby. This dude wants ???60! [ebay 190278534311]

Dunno how clown the Wizards are but they looked good for ??20...

• that shit ain't right. it's like wearing a pirates hat with a raiders jacket--never forgive action.

Lol, I haven't done it but I was thinking about the color combo for a second that's why I said "I might". It's tempting though :-).

Here's a lil' remix of the "RoyalBlueStabs&Jazz" pic:

U wouldnt rock those Puma's w/ an adidas jacket wouldya?

hahahaha exactly what i was thinking!

i ilke the stabs and jazz one, but you need to get your laces right on those stabs!

you need to get your laces right

"but im writing a thesis on Conscious Hip Hop Fashion"

I'll be feelin these more than a little bit when they drop.

Those are fresh. They available yet?