DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
I haven't seen a kicks thread lately...I was parusing the interweb at 3am this morning and found out these were being launched today so I rolled out of bed at 8am to head to Niketown so I could cop these, snitches. They weren't open yet but dude opens the doors for kids who want their launch. Dope as hell. What do you think? I shoulda got two pairs? I'm slapping myself now.

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    I haven't seen a kicks thread lately...

nope. not today, at least.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I'm slapping myself now.

I haven't seen a kicks thread lately...

Elephant Skin

What do you think?

None of the Jordan I re-issues impress me. Maybe if they'd release that Norf Carolina Blue colorway w/ out the picture of MJ on the side i could fuck w/ them.

Dont mind me im a str8 hatter and proud of it.

I'm lookin forward to the XXIII's though.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

No worries here. I like what I like.

No doubt.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!

LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!

Garanimals/Underoos

You got to Cooooooordinate!

LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    They did the carolina blues the last time they retroed aj1's. They did the blues, the red/blacks, the red/white/blacks, and some royal/black ones. The Carolinas were nice though.

I picked up these recently with the 20% discount, i likes them.

and one thing I would like to add, at least these new jordan 1 lows are under $100 retail! Some of those ridiculous air force 1's that came out recently were upwards of $250 retail...

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    These dropped today at a local spot, wished I had $$$ for kicks...

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-SB-ZOOM-AIR-VER...1QQcmdZViewItem

I cry.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

NO[/b]

YES[/b]

NO[/b]

HELLS NO[/b]

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Those look like something he would design

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    dont knock my girls!

dont knock my girls!

• Options
    I got these in the mail Friday:

Bonsai Sandals

In the past few months I picked up:

2 pair of white/pine green AF1's.
    2 pair of linen/university blue AF1's.
    1 pair of the cloverdale park white/hay/pine green AF1's
    2 pair of AirMax 90 St. Patty's, which are kind of ugly.
    1 pair of AirMax 95 Koinobori's
    1 pair of Stussy World Tour Tokyo Dunk Highs
    1 pair of black/black suede AF1's with the gum sole
    and 1 pair of AirMax 97/360's from the "highlighter" pack which I guess would be good to have around in case a rave breaks out in my house, but otherwise I can't see myself wearing them.

Then I broke and sprained my foot and had to hobble around with a velcro walking boot on the left side for the last three weeks, so I've only been wearing one shoe for a bit.

I was looking forward to seeing some nice shoes from New Balance this year, but I think the good folks who've designed their latest offerings have been taking too much acid. I don't need a fucking comic book on my feet, or taxi cab graphics, or playing cards, or a big dragon either. That's some kindergarten shit. New Balance came with or is coming out with a few pairs based on Japanese convenience stores? Herm, did you know that? What happened over there?

It's the same thing with the Nike's that have the pictures of the original seven on them, or that one in this thread with Jordan dunking on it. C'mon.

That's why I have a hard time getting with those St. Patty's Day 90's that I mentioned above. First off, they smell like vinyl swimming pool liner. Second, the shamrock all around the midsole is unnecessary and sloppy. I had them on for awhile on Patty's Day but had to shed them because they were distracting. I switched over to the white/pine green AF1's, got back in the game and hooked up with my boy Murphy's sister. So you see?

• TabneticTabnetic 206 Posts
    Maybe if they'd release that Norf Carolina Blue colorway w/ out the picture of MJ on the side i could fuck w/ them.

anyway my fav are the III's (dunk contest and MVP-era jordan) for jus' kickin it

and the XI's to play in

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

NO[/b]

HELLS NO[/b]

Correct.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

Those look like something he would design

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    i have a rule about wearing clothes/sneakers that have a picture of another man on them.

i have a rule about wearing clothes/sneakers that have a picture of another man on them.

Whatever it takes for you to be secure with your sexuality.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

does your car have mudflaps

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    What do you think?

None of the Jordan I re-issues impress me. Maybe if they'd release that Norf Carolina Blue colorway w/ out the picture of MJ on the side i could fuck w/ them.

I like these I's

I feel as though they've done a really shitty job with the III reissues.

this sounds funny, but i dont get it. explanation?

all those jordan I's look like boring dunks. the appeal of the original I's was that they were in black and red...something the nba frowned on. other than that, they were pretty basic.

i'm with the guy who voted for the IIIs and the XIs. i'd add the ivs and v's.

finally, if you dont play ball, stop wearing dunks and jordans. its not fair. thats why they make vans.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

wondering if yr more of a man's man

wondering if yr more of a man's man

not even close. i just don't think its fashionable.