NBA 2007/Second Half/Do The Math

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

The Spurs aren't as good as they use to be. I think Dallas and the Suns are a step ahead of them and would expect Phoenix to take them in the playoffs.

^^^ REAL TALK

Mark, hold your pon pons.

• Lebron was pretty nasty last night. That dunk on the baseline was sick. I thought the Mavs as a team had the proper reaction to that "win". "We can't be proud of anything we did tonight"

I feel bad for the Magic though.......

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Lebron was pretty nasty last night. That dunk on the baseline was sick. I thought the Mavs as a team had the proper reaction to that "win". "We can't be proud of anything we did tonight"

I feel bad for the Magic though.......

The Magic? why?

I copped NBATV last night. Finally ESPN/TNT/ABC can go on the back burner. Portland vs Charlotte was my first game. It was good to check some cats ive never seen play. Webster for POR & Hollins for CHA.
    Refreshing.

• I feel bad for the Magic though.......

The Magic? why?

Just cos they'er next up at AAC and I think this nail-biter will have Avery whipping the team in practice and I expect them to come out and dominate.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

The Spurs aren't as good as they use to be. I think Dallas and the Suns are a step ahead of them and would expect Phoenix to take them in the playoffs.

^^^ REAL TALK

SUNS > LAKERS

DEAL WITH IT

THIS SUNDAY MORNING FOLL

AVATAR BET, AIIIIGHHHT??????????

^^^ REAL TALK

SUNS > LAKERS

DEAL WITH IT

THIS SUNDAY MORNING FOLL

AVATAR BET, AIIIIGHHHT??????????

The Suns = with speed.

You got yourself an avatar bet son.

lol
    good luck, son

YOU RISKED IT

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Anybody watch that Detroit/Miami game? Can't believe Prince didn't take that three at the end. He had a perfect look! After coming back from a 22 point defecit in the third quarter, I really wanted to see D-town win it. The Shaq charge at the end was bullshit too, he moved his foot inside the half circle before contact.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

He better had made those freethrows!!!!!!!!

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    Anybody watch that Detroit/Miami game? Can't believe Prince didn't take that three at the end. He had a perfect look!

yea... kinda rediculous tay didnt take it. but him and rip were the only fighters in that game.

after how the last two mins went down, i was wondering how many times pat riley slaps gp. back to back inexcusable errors.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Anybody watch that Detroit/Miami game? Can't believe Prince didn't take that three at the end. He had a perfect look!

yea... kinda rediculous tay didnt take it. but him and rip were the only fighters in that game.

after how the last two mins went down, i was wondering how many times pat riley slaps gp. back to back inexcusable errors.

Chauncey came alive in the 4th but still, Tayshaun should have taken the shot. Ah well. Yeah Payton will get an earful for sure. Those are not veteran moves, GP!

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

Chauncey came alive in the 4th but still, Tayshaun should have taken the shot. Ah well. Yeah Payton will get an earful for sure. Those are not veteran moves, GP!

reason why the pistons lost to the heat: they were sweating patron

Spurs - 8 in a row. I was sleepin'.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Will Kwame Brown be the biggest bust of the last 20 years???

Will Kwame Brown be the biggest bust of the last 20 years???

Naw, that title would go to Darius Miles.

Kwame's been holding his own these last two years. The Lakers NEED a healthy Kwame back again. As they do a Luke Walton, Lamar....the list goes on. FUCK.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Kwame is not playing to hot today..good game though

I just want to say this once and for all

Worse theme music ever!

dude, Kwame just outmuscled Amare in the post for a bucket, and then ran down to block one of those fast Suns. Trust me, he holds his own when he's healthy.

Mylatency is digging the music.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    We're talking about the #1 overall pick in the draft that after 5 years in the league hasn't averaged more than 10 points or 7 rebounds a game.

That spells bust!!

dude, Kwame just outmuscled Amare in the post for a bucket, and then ran down to block one of those fast Suns. Trust me, he holds his own when he's healthy.

HERE'S YOUR NEW AVATAR YUICHI. PAT BURKE, A PHOENIX FAN FAVORITE.

LET'S PUT UP SOME RAERS OR $$$ NEXT TIME.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    We're talking about the #1 overall pick in the draft that after 5 years in the league hasn't averaged more than 10 points or 7 rebounds a game.

That spells bust!!

In a Sports Illustrated from a while back an NBA scout said that you could never count on Kwame finishing right in front of the basket, even if it were a dunk!

HERE'S YOUR NEW AVATAR YUICHI. PAT BURKE, A PHOENIX FAN FAVORITE.

LET'S PUT UP SOME RAERS OR $$$ NEXT TIME.

HELL NO.

and don't be getting confident either. The Suns barely escaped with that one. And the Lakers ain't even at full strength. WATCH YO BACK.

That spells bust!!

In a Sports Illustrated from a while back an NBA scout said that you could never count on Kwame finishing right in front of the basket, even if it were a dunk!

Well that SI dude obviously is a non-baller and a hater. And adds to the garbage that is SI news.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    Kwame has routine brain farts on offense. I watch almost every Laker game with avid Laker fans (can't help it, I'm in SoCal), and even they will admit to seeing Kwame get the ball in the post and absolutely freeze up (and occasionally hit the floor) trying to remember everything he was coached all at once. Bottom line is that Kwame is not smart enough to play at the level he was expected to when he was drafted, and his career will be: a BUST. He's got all the physical potential in the world, dude is built for basketball. If only someone could put a non-retarded brain in the guy's head. I almost feel bad for the dude with Phil calling him "a pussy" in the press and dudes on his own team knowing they cannot rely on the guy 100% to do his job. That said, he has improved his defense by leaps and bounds this season, but I will have to agree with the SI writer, that he cannot be counted on to finish right in front of the bucket.

Side note about the game: Bynum's ankle thing looked painful, I hope he can brush it off and get more tick. When that guy learns better D, and Farmar gets over the rookie wall, they can get a mean starting five in there. Right now (esp. in the West), the Lakers have too many holes to really compete.

Stop hattin Yuichi, we all know you luv da Suns.

Anyone else see Burke's interview after the Pacers game? Hah.

sup [email]G@b*[/email], how's it going???

I didn't know you were a Laker fan

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

That spells bust!!

Well that SI dude obviously is a non-baller and a hater. And adds to the garbage that is SI news.

Most definitely! Because most NBA scouts are either ex-NBA palyers or coaches, or college coaches. And you play pick up basketball! You OBVIOUSLY know more about them, and the Lakers than they do. They're just a bunch of haters employed by an NBA team to take notes on other teams, their plays and players' strength and weaknesses! What the FUCK DO THEY KNOW!?!?!?!

Oh yah you got to keep that Avatar for a week, heh.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    Please don't use my name and "Laker's Fan" in the same sentence, M**k, unless you are saying: "I saw G**e outside the Staples Center beating up Lakers Fans", or something to that effect.

First and foremost, I'm one of those assholes who will pretty much watch and get emotionally invested in any basketball game not involving the Heat or the Spurs, (sorry, I hate boring and predictable ball.) I was in Chicago a little over a week ago, and the lady and I got tickets about 10 rows off the floor to see Bulls vs. Wizards. I was yelling at Scott Skiles that he was a control freak and an implicit racist, much to the dismay of people around me who eventually "accidentally" poured a beer on my head, which was pretty much what I expected going into it. And I didn't even really care who won the game.

In terms of LA's beloved though: although there are aspects to their team I find interesting, notably Phil's mind games with everyone and everything, I wish to see the Lakers reduced to being a losing score scrolling across the bottom of my SportsCenter screen, and nothing more.

Oh SHIT! Sorry dude. Don't throw punches at nobody though, probably not worth it. What kind of beer did you get poured on you?