Racist Kramer...

1111213141517»

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• I too thought it was kinda funny in the above Youtube clip that the newcaster had to identify the Apollo, as if it were obscure...

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    A HREF=http://captainoftheussinevitable.ytmnsfw.com>IMG SRC=http://content.ytmnd.com/content/d/4/7/d4752d00f2c4b7b3ac0949308b54d7f4.jpg BORDER=15>/A>

• I too thought it was kinda funny in the above Youtube clip that the newcaster had to identify the Apollo, as if it were obscure...

it may be obscure to folks that watch fox news

it may be obscure to folks that watch fox news

True, you've got a point there.

But Paul Mooney wasn't even TRYING to consider that!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Besides if we're thinking about the same person then he has contributed a massive amount of knowledge to this site for years. To have this one word end his posting on this site would probably be more of a disservice to soulstrut than benefit.

Wow dude ....i can't believe you just said that

• And it was just about a year ago that this happened.

Wonder how his career has fared since then...

• And it was just about a year ago that this happened.

A year already?!?!

GODDAMN.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    wow, re-reading part of this thread helped me remember who all the idiots on this board are

• wow, re-reading part of this thread helped me remember who all the idiots on this board are

It's not hard. They make themselves quite obvious time after time.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Nice ghostbump...this thread pretty much sum it up.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    This is way too long. Can we get an "official hcrink study guide to this thread" ?

• ...and Michael Richards hasn't been heard from since.