NBA 2006-2007.......IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

Comments

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Monta Ellis is actually 20 years old. He almost couldn't play his senior year in high school because he was 19. Must have flunked a grade or something.

Foyle is definitely on the trading block but he's a career back-up making starters money. That's why the papers have been talking about the Warriors simply buying out the rest of his contract to let him go.

Murphy got shopped the entire summer and had no takers. Dunleavy was a base year player so they basically couldn't trade him without a complicated deal.

The problem with Dunleavy is that he simply isn't good at any one thing. He can handle the ball and pass, but doesn't really run the break. He can't consistently score because he has no consistent jumper even though that was his image coming out of Duke. He takes charges and helps on defense, but one on one he's horrible. Like Foyle Dunleavy also got a big starters contract but has become a real dud, which makes trading him difficult.

• i really think the W's will be a playoff team, we need j-rich back at full strength.

34-48 last year. Whose spot are they going to take? Who's gonna slide off for them to gain a slot.

Nellie is going to add 20 wins this season? Just sayin.

hateurs fall back! hahaha

i was hoping the warriors got melvin ely before the season started, there were rumours floating around about that. athletic big man who can run and block shots, instead i think he resigned w/ charlotte only to be sitting on the end of the bench.

as for mike dunleavy, that foll is sipping fucking merlot when he should be hitting them weights. mike dunleavy could be a toni kukoc type of player but ehhhhhh not really.

go warriors.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I dont know where he could fit.

In the Chokers' Hall of Fame.

• my boy david lee is blowing the fuck up right now. thats where joakim noah learned how to play

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    as for mike dunleavy, that foll is sipping fucking merlot when he should be hitting them weights. mike dunleavy could be a toni kukoc type of player but ehhhhhh not really.

Toni Kukoc can shoot and take his man off the dribble. Dunleavy Jr. cant.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    my boy david lee is blowing the fuck up right now. thats where joakim noah learned how to play

I first saw Lee when he won the McDonalds All-American Slam Dunk contest.

I have him on my SS Fantasy team and expect his numbers and playing time to increase.

my boy david lee is blowing the fuck up right now. thats where joakim noah learned how to play

I first saw Lee when he won the McDonalds All-American Slam Dunk contest.

I have him on my SS Fantasy team and expect his numbers and playing time to increase.

Isiah has been keepin Lee/Robinson/Blackman on the bench so far to be sparkplugs.
    Lee could replace Frye if he doesnt produce.

• on an unrelated note, im glad to see Leon Powe get some burn up in Boston.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    on an unrelated note, im glad to see Leon Powe get some burn up in Boston.

Yes! Oakland Tech Product! Saw a ton of games in h.s. and then was a monster at Cal in the Pac 10. I was really worried he wasn't going to get drafted and then when he did whether he would actually get a spot, but he has. Local boy done good.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    anyone else see Amare's 360 tonite?

holy fuk

#1 is back!!!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Just in case you missed it:

• fuck, is that nate robinson blocking yao? awesome.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    fuck, is that nate robinson blocking yao? awesome.

i was looking to post that this morning

• Two, count 'em, two teams in the EC over .500 right now.

• anyone else see Amare's 360 tonite?

holy fuk

#1 is back!!!

Are you talking about this?

How is that 180 classified as a 360?

Amare is looking good so far this season though, I hope he stays healthy and keeps grindin'.

• Just in case you missed it:

DAAAAAAM! The midget kneed him in the nuts too!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

DAAAAAAM! The midget kneed him in the nuts too!

he really gouged him in the eye as well

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Atlanta in the East Finals...
    Are you serious?
    I saw these dudes play the Heat on Saturday and they looked like ass.

Atlanta in the East Finals...
    Are you serious?

I saw these dudes play the Heat on Saturday and they looked like ass.

They look especially good because the usual suspects in the East are slowing down.
    Not to take anything from them, but the landscape is shifting and theyve come out the gate on some hungry shit. Joe Johnson is going to be an AllStar this year.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    'cos he turned all the way around?

I guess he only turned 180 in the air though

still a nice move

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

THAT'S A WRAP! 8-3. I'll take that.

You see that spin move drop shot through 3 defenders? JORDAN WAS NEVER GUARDED THIS TIGHT. That's word.

JORDAN WAS NEVER GUARDED THIS TIGHT. That's word.

You sound white.

You sound white.

Indiana 6-5.

May or may not win title in next 20 years.

You sound white.

ass-hurt?

Haha.....

Just comparing Kobe to Jordan is admitting his inferiority.
    Whatever.

U cats beat the Clippers! Who looked good for the Lakers?

You sound white.

Indiana 6-5.

May or may not win title in next 20 years.

Lamar and Kwame were taking it inside, that's why they were leading most of the game. Then in the fourth, they started settling for the J. Although I like the Clips, they're inconistent, and contrary to popular opinion, an aging Cassell and Mobley won't be good in the long-run. They have some very good players like Maggette, Ross, Livingston, Brand, and Kaman. They just need a system that consistently wins them games.

The problem with the Lakers is that players are hesistant with the ball. I do like how Lamar is taking it strong to the rack. Hopefully, the younger players will see that and do so too. I was pretty impressed with their defense.

Lamar and Kwame were taking it inside, that's why they were leading most of the game. Then in the fourth, they started settling for the J.

Who will emerge as the 3rd option this season?

Lamar and Kwame were taking it inside, that's why they were leading most of the game. Then in the fourth, they started settling for the J.

Well Smush had like 15 tonight. And Kwame dropped 10. Stat-wise, Smush will probably average the 3rd highest. But the keys to winning are the developing bigs, Kwame, Bynum, and Turiaf.

Well Smush had like 15 tonight. And Kwame dropped 10. Stat-wise, Smush will probably average the 3rd highest. But the keys to winning are the developing bigs, Kwame, Bynum, and Turiaf.

No doubt. Kwame had some swagger a couple of nights ago. I forget which team y'all were playin', but he didnt have that typical "HUH" look. Kobe was showin him extra love on the court.

No doubt. Kwame had some swagger a couple of nights ago. I forget which team y'all were playin', but he didnt have that typical "HUH" look. Kobe was showin him extra love on the court.

Kwame ain't the star of the team, but he's starting to prove that he belongs. He grabs boards, has presence in the paint, and has a decent post-up game. I AM NOT MAD. His confidence is growing, and if he sticks around for a few more years, the Lakers will be that much better.

The Utah game on Friday will test how much heart they have.