NBA 2006-2007.......IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

Comments

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Warriors!

Still up and down. Had a 5 game winning streak, then lost 3 including 2 blowouts by the Nuggets, but have just beaten the Jazz and Spurs back to back, the two teams with the best records in the NBA.

Very nice turnaround seeing as how they had such a bad/sluggish start.

What a difference a good coach makes.

• Warriors!

Still up and down. Had a 5 game winning streak, then lost 3 including 2 blowouts by the Nuggets, but have just beaten the Jazz and Spurs back to back, the two teams with the best records in the NBA.

Very nice turnaround seeing as how they had such a bad/sluggish start.

What a difference a good coach makes.

this guy has been solid for us

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Detlef Shrempf was still in the league?

• jeah

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    i know the sixers aren't making much noise this year, but IVERSON is killing people! second game in a row with over 40 points and a sixers win. if the sixers can make the playoffs, AI has a good shot at another MVP.

He does this every year and it doesnt amount to shit.

jeah

DAVID LEE BATCHES

• i know the sixers aren't making much noise this year, but IVERSON is killing people! second game in a row with over 40 points and a sixers win. if the sixers can make the playoffs, AI has a good shot at another MVP.

He does this every year and it doesnt amount to shit.

the sixers are awful but AI is top 5 in the league every year. its not his fault they stink.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

jeah

DAVID LEE BATCHES

who? I don't really follow sub-par teams...

jeah

DAVID LEE BATCHES

who? I don't really follow sub-par teams...

Haha-

No doubt. But the Lakers arent championship caliber either.

David Lee and Balkman are under the radar fowards who ignite their team.

Did y'all Bitches Vote yet.

Dwight Howard MO FUCKAS!!!!

Is Lamar Odom an All-Star?

Baron Davis?
    Elton Brand?

It's a popularity contest before y'all get asshurtitis.

• Utah just whipped up on the Spurs.

Jazz are looking incredible this year, jesus.

Oh yeah, did I mention that I fucking hate Utah.

Utah - Dont sleep

AI is top 5 in the league every year.

ONLY IN SCORING.

WOOP-DEE DAMN DOO.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

ONLY IN SCORING.

WOOP-DEE DAMN DOO.[/b]

You sound like Reggie Miller.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

Hahahahahhaha!

• Wow. Mavs back in sole possession of first in their division. They were like 5 back off the jump. That's a solid team I think, folks.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    Utah just whipped up on the Spurs.

i used to, but that's when malone was with them. now i think they're a solid fun club to watch, plus it is nice for sloan. got nothing against him. plus boozer is on my fantasy team and so far he's been

Hahahahahhaha!

"Steven Jackson For 3!!!!" Golden State Warriors

• AI is top 5 in the league every year.

ONLY IN SCORING.

WOOP-DEE DAMN DOO.

i'm not gonna turn this into an AI thread...but you clearly do not understand basketball if you think AI hasn't been a top 5 player for most, if not all, of his career.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Utah just whipped up on the Spurs.

i used to, but that's when malone was with them. now i think they're a solid fun club to watch, plus it is nice for sloan. got nothing against him. plus boozer is on my fantasy team and so far he's been

On my team, I got Boozer, AK47 and Deron Williams. So I'm really rooting for the Jazz. It's an auto-pick league, by the way, though I picked up Williams off the wire.

ONLY IN SCORING.

WOOP-DEE DAMN DOO.

i'm not gonna turn this into an AI thread...but you clearly do not understand basketball if you think AI hasn't been a top 5 player for most, if not all, of his career.

MVP blah blah blah. Everyone knows how great he is, but his one flaw is his inability to make his teamates better like Nash & Kidd. That's been the problem, no one really flourishes when they play w/ him.

Oh yeah I dont understand basketball, I just watch it for the dunks and outdated braid styles.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

ONLY IN SCORING.

WOOP-DEE DAMN DOO.

MVP blah blah blah. Everyone knows how great he is, but his one flaw is his inability to make his teamates better like Nash & Kidd. That's been the problem, no one really flourishes when they play w/ him.

Perhaps he's been consistently surrounded by bums.

Hey 'Mon,

AI Pt. 2 is having his best year ever. I got him on my fantasy team too. But I have no idea if that has anything to do with AI Pt. 1.

• MVP blah blah blah. Everyone knows how great he is, but his one flaw is his inability to make his teamates better like Nash & Kidd.

nash and kidd are points, AI is a shooting guard. other teams have no choice but to double AI so that alone enables him to make his teammates better (they are left open).

moreover, the sixers without iverson would arguably have been the worst team in the nba for the past ten years. who can he make better? kevin ollie? kyle korver? the crippled chris webber?

go watch a sixers game live and tell me if you still don't think AI is not only top 5, but half-man, half-amazing!!! dude is 165 lbs and he cant be stopped.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    go watch a sixers game live and tell me if you still don't think AI is not only top 5, but half-man, half-amazing!!! dude is 165 lbs and he cant be stopped.

I don't think anyone can logically disagree with this, but even with a healthy Iverson, the Sixers have been in a serious rut.

Hot of the presses, more bad news:

Sixers' Randolph breaks ankle at practice[/b]
    Associated Press

11/30/2006 3:17:20 PM

PHILADELPHIA (AP) - Philadelphia 76ers forward Shavlik Randolph broke his left ankle at practice Thursday.

He was playing defence when he landed on the foot of Andre Iguodala. There was no immediate word on how long Randolph might be out of action.

''I saw players just running around and screaming,'' Philadelphia coach Maurice Cheeks said. ''It was something bad. I've never seen anything like it in my life.''

Randolph averaged 4.5 points and 4.2 rebounds and started the last six games in Chris Webber's absence.

He went undrafted following a three-year career at Duke.

MVP blah blah blah. Everyone knows how great he is, but his one flaw is his inability to make his teamates better like Nash & Kidd.

nash and kidd are points, AI is a shooting guard. other teams have no choice but to double AI so that alone enables him to make his teammates better (they are left open).

moreover, the sixers without iverson would arguably have been the worst team in the nba for the past ten years. who can he make better? kevin ollie? kyle korver? the crippled chris webber?

We go through this shit every season.

Kevin Garnett cant be stopped and.. ...........
    Paul Pierce cant be stopped........
    Tracy McGrady ant be stopped..........

Just because I dont dick ride this cats doesnt mean I dont like him or think he wont go to the hall.
    I 'm just used his production at this point and his numbers dont mean much anymore.

I wonder why this TOP 5 player isnt going to be on the 2008 team usa?

Let me hear you cry about that.

''I saw players just running around and screaming,'' Philadelphia coach Maurice Cheeks said. ''It was something bad. I've never seen anything like it in my life.''

Oh shit!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Straight hate. What's so complicated about that?

• We go through this shit every season.

Kevin Garnett cant be stopped and.. ...........
    Paul Pierce cant be stopped........
    Tracy McGrady ant be stopped..........

Just because I dont dick ride this cats doesnt mean I dont like him or think he wont go to the hall.
    I 'm just used his production at this point and his numbers dont mean much anymore.

Let me hear you cry about that.

first of all, paul pierce isnt in the same world as AI. t-mac and garnett are in my top 5 or so, but again, AI is distinguishable because of his size. And by distinguishable, i mean there has never been a guy his size who can do what he does EVERY NIGHT. he just kills people and never takes a break. the dude is a warrior. period.

As far as the olympic squad....and your point? show me some 2 guards who are on the team that are better than him.

• Time for some show and prove. Let's see those Top 5s

In no order

James
    Bryant
    Wade
    Duncan
    Nowitzki