THE OFFICIAL NFL 2006 THREAD

1252627282931»

Comments

• Grossman blew it

Rex is being blamed too much ...It was a terrible offensive & defensive game plan.....and they made no adjustments....it was a coaching loss

I agree. Rex pounded the nail in the coffin for sure, but the D played a major part in losing this game. They played a part in keeping the Bears O off the field for 30 minutes by not stopping the Colts O when they had a chance. They gave up well over 200 yds. all purpose to the two backs, as well.

Rex gave his share, but he wasn't alone in this loss.

Now, let's get back to slighting the colts and diminishing Peyton's accomplishments; that's all Colts fans can hear.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    The Bears definitely did not adjust. The Colts kept killing them on the run, and on the short passes to the backs. It was tough to handle, especially watching the game in a basement packed with chain-smoking Chicago fightfighters.

What was even tougher to handle was Phil Simms and that other dude swinging from the Colts nuts throughout the entire game. Not until the last few minutes, when the Colts had sealed the victory, did they give the Bears a few consolation nods. Then it was back on their knees for Payton and Co.

• phil simms sucks. as chuck klosteman put it, " underrated as a player; overrated as an announcer."

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    prince was easily the best thing about that superbowl

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/RichGalen/2007/02/05/prince_prince

• The commercials sucked ass

Prince was dope

Prince killed it man. Really enjoyed that performance.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Schottenheimer fired by Chargers president

• Schottenheimer fired by Chargers president

well cotdamn. somebody's gonna inherit a good azz team... might be like gruden falling right into a championship when he went to tampa bay
    i don't agree with SD canning ol' marty- i still think he's one of the best coachs in football. but there's obviously something wrong with his azz when the postseason comes around. too bad... i was really pullin' for the geezer to finally get over that hump thats been cockblocking him for decades

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Schottenheimer fired by Chargers president

well cotdamn. somebody's gonna inherit a good azz team... might be like gruden falling right into a championship when he went to tampa bay
    i don't agree with SD canning ol' marty- i still think he's one of the best coachs in football. but there's obviously something wrong with his azz when the postseason comes around. too bad... i was really pullin' for the geezer to finally get over that hump thats been cockblocking him for decades

I was pulling for him too. Hopefully he keeps coaching and gets the monkey off his back!