THE OFFICIAL NFL 2006 THREAD

Comments

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    ???We???re excited about what we can accomplish. We???re one game from the Super Bowl. A lot of teams would love to be in this position. I???m certainly glad we have this opportunity. They don???t come around too often, so you???ve really got to take advantage of them when you get them,??? said Brady, but the excitement certainly isn???t overwhelming him. He seemed more excited a few moments later when he paused mid-sentence to reveal, ???I just found a few bucks in my pocket!???

Apparently, the two-time Super Bowl MVP hadn???t checked his pockets since the last time he wore the gray suit. ???That???s a good feeling isn???t it? It???s 40 bucks,??? said Brady. ???It???s my lucky day??????
    wtf? hahaha. GO PATS!

• ???We???re excited about what we can accomplish. We???re one game from the Super Bowl. A lot of teams would love to be in this position. I???m certainly glad we have this opportunity. They don???t come around too often, so you???ve really got to take advantage of them when you get them,??? said Brady, but the excitement certainly isn???t overwhelming him. He seemed more excited a few moments later when he paused mid-sentence to reveal, ???I just found a few bucks in my pocket!???

Apparently, the two-time Super Bowl MVP hadn???t checked his pockets since the last time he wore the gray suit. ???That???s a good feeling isn???t it? It???s 40 bucks,??? said Brady. ???It???s my lucky day??????
    wtf? hahaha. GO PATS!

that was crazy...dude is teflon...he shits twenties.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    OH SHIT REGGIE BUSH IS FUCKING FAST!!!!!

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    da bears done got too comfortable... i figgured this was gonna happen. sexy rexy is lookin like for real... chicago better be very worried right now

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Rex Grossman:
    4/17

• Rex Grossman:
    4/17

Saints run D has been pretty of: too...it'll be a race to the finish.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Deuce is solid

And Drew Brees responds to pressure in the best of ways

Even Fairy Tales have to end sometime...

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    I dont know fellas.... my beards are looking pretty good right now!
    D mos def making up for the lack of offense (run game looks good though)

vasher with the INT!!!!

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    related to todays game....

woman induces labor so hubby wont miss bears game.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs06/news/story?id=2738199

priorities, priorities.........

vasher INT... 11 mins still to play but it's

hold yo heads high, nola... you had a helluva season.

congrats to da bears and the FIRST BROWN SKINNEDED COACH TO MAKE IT TO DA SUPER BOWL! here's to many more in the future (maybe even another one tonight )

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    vasher INT... 11 mins still to play but it's

congrats to da bears and the FIRST BROWN SKINNEDED COACH TO MAKE IT TO DA SUPER BOWL! here's to many more in the future (maybe even another one tonight )

a second all your motions phil most:

• vasher INT... 11 mins still to play but it's

a second all your motions phil most:

NO DOUBT!!! Me third. GO BEARS!!!

I could hear people outside yelling shit and getting happy as the 4th quarter was winding down. On the Fox news post-game show the reporter (mixed dude, forget his name right now) mentioned that Lovie was the first black head coach to take a team to the Super Bowl and asked a (white) Bears fan "Do you love this black man?" the fan said "yes, and he should get paid more" and then the reporter REPEATS the question as..."do you love the black man?" and the dude says "yes" again....haha. Everybody seemed faded.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Damn Indy

colts just aint got NO answers for belichick, do they?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    colts just aint got NO answers for belichick, do they?

None whatsoever. I'd say they have sort of a Pistons/Bulls thing going on, but the Bulls eventually beat the Pistons. The Colts are just the Patriots' whipping boy.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I have had enough Manning Mania in commercials and the media. Can you imagine if this guy wins a Super Bowl? You won't be able to get away from him. Atleast Brady shys away from the spotlight.

Can you imagine if this guy wins a Super Bowl? You won't be able to get away from him. Atleast Brady shys away from the spotlight.

REAL MOTHERFUCKIN TALK

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Can you imagine if this guy wins a Super Bowl? You won't be able to get away from him. Atleast Brady shys away from the spotlight.

REAL MOTHERFUCKIN TALK

Is Saturday Night Live's viewership so bad that hosting is now called "shying away from the spotlight"??

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Big Stacks the Swami predicted just what's happening to Peyton Manning and the Colts right now. Get Peyton's feet moving, and it's for the Colts. Peyton Manning can't rock it without the sheet music in front of him. The Patriots own his ass. He's gotta learn how to fight to stop that bully from taking his lunch money everyday.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• parenparen 537 Posts
    tied up fockers!

STOP THE PRESSES.

jeezus christ we are pissing this game away.

came out blazing, all pressure, all fire -
    get a big lead and suddenly it's soft zones
    and prevent? COME ON BILL WAKE THEM UP!!!!!

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I never liked the Pats since that tuck rule game...GO COLTS !

I'M ABOUT TO HAVE A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN -
    MY HEAD REALLY HURTS

this is the cotdamn game of the year right here. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM.

Peyton's gonna be the hero. Wheaties is already setting up the photo shoot.

• parenparen 537 Posts

Peyton's gonna be the hero. Wheaties is already setting up the photo shoot.

real mad doggie.

and um.... lead channnnnnnnnnnge, batches.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I never liked the Pats since that tuck rule game...GO COLTS !

• parenparen 537 Posts
    MIDWEST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!

for realz.

my ps2 is the real prognosticator.