NBA '11-12 666

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    yuichi said:
    . What do most people do with a gnat flying around their face? Same logic.

Some years back there was a guy in Texas who went to the Emergency Room with his foot blown off by a shotgun. When the doctors asked him what happened he said there was a spider on his foot and that he was really scared of spiders.

The depth of human stupidity is almost endless and RonRon might have touched the bottom.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    yuichi said:
    Again, watch the camera angle from 54 seconds where Harden INTENTIONALLY gets in the way of Metta.

I can't tell if you honestly believe this stupid bullshit or if you're just trolling like Laker fans do.

Harden didn't let him celebrate is the problem.

No, the problem is Ron Artest is a bitch and has always been a bitch. Don't lose focus, mkay?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    The elbow was wrong but Harden trots down court and is actually right underneath the rim and open for the inbounds pass. Yet he steps to the left with this forearm out, like he's about to check Ron's celebration.

Ron vision.

Durant (get off me)
    Ibaka (get off me!)
    Harden trotting into his face (BOOM!)

LA ain't new to this. lol

Beating a dead horse....After watching the baseline camera angle on TNT, it's clear Harden is trying to give Metta a light shove after the dunk. FAIL!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    yuichi said:
    Beating a dead horse....After watching the baseline camera angle on TNT, it's clear Harden is trying to give Metta a light shove after the dunk. FAIL!

STICK YOSELF!

D Rose has season-ending torn ACL.......

I was thinking, how does anyone sustain that wear and tear especially with his style of play.

Really sucks.

Meanwhile, Heat are getting serious. haha.

Major disappointment (edit: failure) if the Heat don't make the Finals, considering they have a clear path now.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    The Clippers second unit looked like shit in the 2nd quarter. Here's play 1: Give the ball to Young, he holds it, holds it, dribbles, dribbles, goes one on one, puts up a shot. Play 2: Give the ball to Young, he holds it, holds, it, tries to go one on one, but can't, passes the ball. That guy has so little time left on the clock because Young has wasted it that player 2 has to jack up a bad jumper. Del Negro you're a fucking genius! Go Memphis.

Holy fucking shit! What a collapse by the Grizz.

STFU Motown.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one in LA that turned off the tv at the beginning of the fourth. Major fail. The thing about the Clippers is that they could play like shit and then be looking like they could beat anyone with a flip of a switch.

When you grow up, talk to me.

Don't understand your criticism of the Clippers considering you're a non-fan. "Go Memphis", and then Clips stage one of the biggest comebacks. Funny.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Fuckin' Grizzlies...just got back from the game. Dunno what happened. At least I got to see Randolph one-hand dunk over Blake in person. But blowing a 26 point lead took the steam outta that image.

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    The_Hook_Up said:
    Fuckin' Grizzlies...just got back from the game. Dunno what happened. At least I got to see Randolph one-hand dunk over Blake in person. But blowing a 26 point lead took the steam outta that image.
    You were at the game? Sorry to state the obvious, but that must have been tough.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    mattB said:
    The_Hook_Up said:
    You were at the game? Sorry to state the obvious, but that must have been tough.

Yeah. Most people were just mumbling "you gotta be kidding" and shaking their heads...it was like leaving a funeral. So quiet.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Griz have too many dudes. They should send Gay to Boston for Rondo

The_Hook_Up said:
    mattB said:
    The_Hook_Up said:

Yeah. Most people were just mumbling "you gotta be kidding" and shaking their heads...it was like leaving a funeral. So quiet.

To be fair, Clippers are one of the few teams in the NBA that's capable of doing that....

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Discuss?

(Not mad)

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    mannybolone said:

Discuss?

(Not mad)

Brooklyn is not a city...........Its a Planet.

I dont see why they couldnt just be The New York Nets like before.

Orlando 89. Brooklyn 85.........SMH.

Fuckin Hipster Food.

batmon said:

Fuckin Hipster Food.

Not a good look.....should have learned from the old ABA that even Long Island, that has 3x more people than Brooklyn, couldn't support a team without the rest on the Metro area.

Bronx Yankees
    Queens Mets

Yuichi, you turned off the game so don't talk to me.

"Stoudemire's frustration may have stemmed from his shot attempts -- nine -- in Monday's game, according to the source. He scored 18 points and had seven rebounds."

Uh you think? Melo with 26 shot attempts compared to Stoudamire's 9. Serious wtf.

yoigotbeats said:
    haha was waiting for someone to do something for this. good one.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Same lol.

Celtics decimating Atlanta in the 4th so much that they gave up at the end and didnt even foul. Lame.

Melo will never win a title. Chris Mullin told ESPN Radio's Colin Cowherd that it would be better if the Knicks trade him. I bet MJ wouldn't mind having him on his Bobcats squad. lol

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    yuichi said:
    Melo will never win a title. Chris Mullin told ESPN Radio's Colin Cowherd that it would be better if the Knicks trade him. I bet MJ wouldn't mind having him on his Bobcats squad. lol

Why do hatt Melo?
    Dude played pretty damn well last month.

I think dude maybe can only play w/ teammates that are designed specifically around his game. Like Iverson.

Once you have another All-Star around who needs his attempts shit gets shakey.

A'mare came to the Knicks and revived them by himself. He now is second fiddle to Melo, who is just the better player.

Maybe a Stretch 4 would be better fitted in that offense so there is no one in the way when Melo is iso.

Just like the last lockout season shit is crazy unpredictable.
    Rose out leaves the East clear for Miami.
    I dont see my Pacers getting knocked last year to going all the way this year.
    Boston still has the exp to go deep, when I thought they were done a long time ago.

Jeremy Lin comes back for Game 3 = Knicks in 6