NBA '11-12 666

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    batmon said:
    motown67 said:
    Because it's the same two teams playing in a 7 game series, not a different team every game like in the regular season.

Thank you...this is NBA 101 shit. U can make adjustments and only the elite cant be stopped.

But im sure Yuichi will argue that Nelson is elite.

Man those are some herbish comments. lol Mad delusional too. And with that I hit 9999.....

I'll ball you and then Motown afterwards in a game of horse.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    yuichi said:
    batmon said:
    motown67 said:
    Because it's the same two teams playing in a 7 game series, not a different team every game like in the regular season.

Thank you...this is NBA 101 shit. U can make adjustments and only the elite cant be stopped.

But im sure Yuichi will argue that Nelson is elite.

Man those are some herbish comments. lol Mad delusional too. And with that I hit 9999.....

I'll ball you and then Motown afterwards in a game of horse.

u know i love u

Melo is a Superstar.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    MELO MY MAN

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Odom's done in Dallas. Dude's fall-off was pretty severe. Gotta be that Kardashian poison.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Dear Lamar Odom,

ADIOS MOFO

Best regards,

Every single Dallas Maverick fan on earth

dude didnt want to be there and was unprofessional. Dallas didnt need him in the first place.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    That seems an odd deal though. He's not being released by Dallas, he's just going to sit out the rest of the season. I would expect that he would want to play for someone else for the rest of the season.

motown67 said:
    That seems an odd deal though. He's not being released by Dallas, he's just going to sit out the rest of the season. I would expect that he would want to play for someone else for the rest of the season.

Dude CAN'T play....his career is over.....done......kaput....and props to the Lakers for figuring it out first.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Dallas is going to hold on to him as a trade chip during the draft, in an attempt to salvage something, anything. Because he wasn't waived before the deadline a few weeks back, he wouldn't have been able to sign with another team anyway, so "Khloe and Lamar" can just concentrate on reality TV.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    To follow-up: For the reality TV aficionados, does Lamar have any, uh, acting chops? Can he pencil in a future on Celebrity Rehab for candy addiction or something?

His heart was obviously never in it from the start.

Dude was probably the most loved Laker while he was in town.

Hope he can find a better home soon. Dude can ball.

yuichi said:
    His heart was obviously never in it from the start.

Dude was probably the most loved Laker while he was in town.

Hope he can find a better home soon. Dude can ball.

Yeah, when Odom is on his game the Lakers do well. He's a match-up problem.

Proto Lebron w/ a Post Game.

Meta with the elbow to the neck of James Harden and getting in a fighting stance when the OKC players step up to him. RON ARTEST BITCHES. James Harden got mad game, but yea, dude is unlikeable in the Dwyane Wade sorta way.

and

Although the outcome woulda been different if Harden had still been in. Too fast for most small forwards and too strong for most shooting guards.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    yooch, are you defending ronron?? hes a total spaz

That Meta shit is terrible....

But on the other side Im from that old school closeline Kurt Rambis steez.

Its a shame that wasnt a hard foul during a play but after and that makes it wack.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    batmon said:
    That Meta shit is terrible....

But on the other side Im from that old school closeline Kurt Rambis steez.

Its a shame that wasnt a hard foul during a play but after and that makes it wack.
    I've already gotten in an argument with an acquaintance of mine. "Don't attack "Metta."" "This was a flagrant foul." Uh, no, it was a cheapshot after he made a good play. It's fuckin ridiculous. FUCK RON (ain't no world peace and ain't gonna be none), he's a punk ass sneaky bitch who has gotta history of bein a punk ass sneaky bitch and needs an ACTIVE psychiatrist. A whole squad of em.

Ron Artest is 100 percent pure bitchmade. He makes me wish Charles Oakley were still playing because Oakley would stomp his punk ass out.

James Harden's bitch ass just like a lot of other players probably does that sly shit that refs don't catch.

And don't be stepping in someone's way when they're trying to run back down the court!

tripledouble said:
    yooch, are you defending ronron?? hes a total spaz

Statement game. Statement made. "get the fuck outta ronx2's way". don't be standing dumb-founded in his face.

Again, I know this from the streets of West LA, that when you're in a heated game and just scored and about to head back, the most annoying shit is when dudes just stand around in front of the rim. I gently run right through 'em.

If you watch the clip, Ron-ron, shoves Durant out the way, and then proceeds to dunk on Ibaka. He does his chest-pounding shit like he usually does and half-way through, you got James Harden running up into him. GET THE FUCK OUT!

yuichi said:
    Again, I know this from the streets of West LA, that when you're in a heated game and just scored and about to head back, the most annoying shit is when dudes just stand around in front of the rim. I gently run right through 'em.

If you watch the clip, Ron-ron, shoves Durant out the way, and then proceeds to dunk on Ibaka. He does his chest-pounding shit like he usually does and half-way through, you got James Harden running up into him. GET THE FUCK OUT!

So if somebody did that to Kobe, you wouldn't have shit to say about it, right? All in the game and all that?

DJ_Enki said:
    yuichi said:

So if somebody did that to Kobe, you wouldn't have shit to say about it, right? All in the game and all that?

Kobe's not dumb enough to run into a heated player on his way back and get elbowed. HE does the elbowing when he the defense frustrates him.

Watch at 54 seconds. Clearly Harden steps to his left and tries to stop World Peace's forward progression......He got what he deserved for that.

yuichi said:
    DJ_Enki said:
    yuichi said:

Kobe's not dumb enough to run into a heated player on his way back and get elbowed. HE does the elbowing when he the defense frustrates him.

Harden didn't "run into" Artest either, by the way (he was waiting for the inbound pass, and Artest ran into him, then deliberately elbowed him in the head like the bitch he is), so you should probably kill that noise and try to come up with a better excuse. But hey, next time somebody dunks on the Lakers and Kobe's in the vicinity, they should elbow Mamba in the head. Knock his corny ass out. That's just West LA basketball.

Check the above clip, and the discerning eye can catch what was really going on.

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    How the fuck can you watch that clip and still defend him?
    That was fucking outrageous.
    Rest of the season. Fuck that guy.

yuichi said:
    Watch at 54 seconds. Clearly Harden steps to his left and tries to stop World Peace's forward progression......He got what he deserved for that.

wow

mattB said:
    How the fuck can you watch that clip and still defend him?
    That was fucking outrageous.
    Rest of the season. Fuck that guy.

Metta Piece O'Shit

yuichi said:

Worst example of making excuses for the team you root for ever in the history of sports.....complete bullshit.